[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• If you want to make suggestion, rather suggest things instead of saying "feature x should be like y". The only one to decide what feature x should be is Greg.

• Nether granite was my suggestion
    garnet gems were my suggestion
    UBC grinding was my suggesstion
    Basalt and marble was my suggestion a year ago (although greg would have added this anyway, i did propose it to him long ago

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• You always have to post that on this Forum as well. Sure you can make a post on the Chinese Forum, to advertise it, but it always has to be on the IC² Forum too, so that people here can contact you somewhat easily and things. (what might be unlikely, because China, but it can happen)

Basalt and marble was my suggestion a year ago (although greg would have added this anyway, i did propose it to him long ago

I wasn't talking about the suggestions themselves, but about you way of suggesting things.

Please, take your time to get accustomed to the rules and ways of this forum, and take your time writing properly. The only thing why you have not gotten banned already is because greg is melancholical lately and is letting to much bullshit slip which clearly violates all thinkable restrictions.

• I made the Maceration Handling more efficient so the startup time went from 6:50 to 7:20 minutes, wait WHAT THE FUCK I REMOVED THINGS FROM THE LOADING TIME AND ENDED UP WITH MORE TIME!?!

(and I literally just removed IC² Macerator and RC Rock Crusher Support in favour of my own System.)

• You should try making completely trashy code efficiency wise and see if it blends with Mojang's better and decreases start-up times :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I see from the changelog we are preparing for machines again?Aww yeah! Can't wait to fully get back into GT again. Minecraft is pretty empty without GT. Though Rieka's mods do a good job of filling the gap for the meantime.

Edit: Yeah once I make generic Cables I will also add Axles and Gearboxes and things. However, Heat Energy won't be transportable. At least there won't be a Heat Cable/Pipe or something

Speaking of which, is there plans to let one use Rotarycraft's gearboxes, shafts and such for the new machines? Just asking that's all ;)

I'm also just wanting to know if GT6 will be completed on 1.7.10 or "ported" to 1.8 or whatever and finished on that version? Not asking for an ETA, just want to know if I'll have to use a newer MC version to get the final GT6 build.
    Other than that, Greg keep up the good work! You're doing quite well for a one man dev team.

• Hi everybody. I play v5 port of GT, but I have a question about GT machines, so I think its appropriate to ask here.
    First, a sifter machine. I used it for a while and I dont see any benefits from it. from 6 possible variants of output, can it get multiple ouputs per 1 item or not, is it limited to single input item = single output item?
    Isnt it a bit unfair anyways, that it gives 1 dust with 50% and after that the next "best" thing with 40% is JUST 1\4 of a dust, 20% for JUST half and a second chance to get a dust is again only with 15%. basically it means that you get 1 dust per input in 40%+15% chance. Most of the time I seem to get dust+1\4 or 1\2 from a single item and I kinda cant see the benefits of this machine, as it takes alot of time for a single process and its results are not some macerator\ore washer type. It should give SOME bonus on AVERAGE, but I "sifted" several stacks of purified ruby dust and struggled to have any increase - plain hammering with 1:1 seemed better. If you would explain what this machine is best used for, I would be grateful.
    Second - I have a centrifuge working with redstone. Centrifuge has 1 output slot, so it can output either items or liquids. Can you tell me the best way to extract both solid and liquid stuff? Preferably with gregtech only. Can I do second output slot or something?
    Thanks in adv

• Second - I have a centrifuge working with redstone. Centrifuge has 1 output slot, so it can output either items or liquids. Can you tell me the best way to extract both solid and liquid stuff? Preferably with gregtech only. Can I do second output slot or something?

One of the most simple ways would be to put hopper and chest under centrifuge to collect item outputs and use centrifuge output for liquids (mercury in this case).

Can't answer your question about sifter since I was always wondering about it myself.

• Second - I have a centrifuge working with redstone. Centrifuge has 1 output slot, so it can output either items or liquids. Can you tell me the best way to extract both solid and liquid stuff? Preferably with gregtech only. Can I do second output slot or something?
    Thanks in adv

Yes, you can!
    Just attach some cover to the side (pump or conveyor module). I advice it to be a pump.

• Slider, you should look better at those chances. sure 40% seems low, but dont forget that you insert TWO crushed Ores per Ore Block (Hammering = just 1), therefore the chance is 80% for a normal gem, AND you can get some bonus Material from it. It is really for those who need byproducts AND Gems from the Ores.

• what would we be adding next my friend haven't seen anything new on the change log in like half a week!

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• then you havent read the changelog throughly. I made a lot of tiny changes to it, and added some lines to the thing, which might have went unnoticed to your eye.