[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• "[ADDED] Redstone Mode to Molds using Monkey Wrench." - Thank you very much!
    It was much better.

But what about full automation of alloys. For example stainless steel? There are too many ingredients for automatic feed to crucible.
    Or it can be scheduled to provide a machine for this?

• try droppers adjacent to a hopper and let the droppers fill the hopper. (note you can directly point droppers into an inventory to transfer without causing item entities to appear)

• try droppers adjacent to a hopper and let the droppers fill the hopper. (note you can directly point droppers into an inventory to transfer without causing item entities to appear)

Vanila Droppers? hm... variant )

• Greg, can you please add some very destructive weapons?

The main problem of gregtech imo is a problem that I hardly find any reasons to advance further. Say I got to EV and well why do I need to do this fusion, etc? Each tier is slightly less needed and slightly less *wow*. I think its peak is actually at the beginning where you struggle for plates and making most basic stuff.
    Can you maybe add a multiblock which would house several types of machines on a higher level, so it would reduce the space for gregtech after I did most of its things. Maybe something from fusion era. This would be a good and usefull thing to aim for
    Ever though of a thaumcraft-like GREGTECH COMPENDIUM?

[ADDED] Crucible now adds Bonus to Mob loot if used for killing Mobs.

So...when I smash them with it in my hands, or..
    When I cook them inside? But then, what about extra loot, when everything gets destroyed into crucible? :P

• So...when I smash them with it in my hands, or..
    When I cook them inside? But then, what about extra loot, when everything gets destroyed into crucible? :P

The extra loot is basically material that gets inserted to the crucible. If you smelt an iron golem you get more iron from it, if you smelt a Villager or a Wtich you get Emerald Green from it. If you smelt a creeper you get explosions from it, etc.

• Hey greg, just had a crash for you to check out

• Oh, then it might have been the Sifting Table crashing... That thing is a slight bit complicated regarding Textures and I can think of reasons why it might crash.

• oh and I finally found my first copper vein after my 3rd nickel vein. copper is my new tin I think. Here I thought trying to have RoC, and Immersive Engineering in this GT6 pack was gonna be hard on iron. I have plenty of iron, but I'd sell Jr at this point for copper! :p