[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• heh, fair enough. it's probably about equivalent to what i'm about to be doing until i figure it out. However, i am noticing that NEI doesn't show all of the recipes and items from these mods in it's recipe / item list. So, i'm not even able to try and figure it out through that method of searching the items and guessing what the machines are used for based on the names of real life counter-parts. Rather frustrating actually. Been searching the past 2-3 hrs for a Wiki or guide that lists all of the machines and recipes like there used to be back in the 1.4 days... Doesn't seem to exist from what i can find. I would be willing to start one, if i had more spare time to devote to it, but i simply don't atm... Also, why i'm looking for such a page / tutorial, so i can actually start researching and playing instead of just trying to find the research... Are fusion reactors still a thing? Or is all done by AESU and MSFU ect now?

• heh, fair enough. it's probably about equivalent to what i'm about to be doing until i figure it out. However, i am noticing that NEI doesn't show all of the recipes and items from these mods in it's recipe / item list. So, i'm not even able to try and figure it out through that method of searching the items and guessing what the machines are used for based on the names of real life counter-parts. Rather frustrating actually. Been searching the past 2-3 hrs for a Wiki or guide that lists all of the machines and recipes like there used to be back in the 1.4 days... Doesn't seem to exist from what i can find. I would be willing to start one, if i had more spare time to devote to it, but i simply don't atm... Also, why i'm looking for such a page / tutorial, so i can actually start researching and playing instead of just trying to find the research... Are fusion reactors still a thing? Or is all done by AESU and MSFU ect now?

GT5u has fusion reactors and fairly decent wiki explanations of what the machines do: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_5_Unofficial
    I'm not sure GT6 has such good wiki coverage, but then it's still heavily under development.

• Interesting... i might have to check it out... Might even use it, but would swap back as soon as they're reimplemented here. Just because... gotta support the original modder and what i started on. Been unemployed past 7 months or i'd have already donated to GT's page cause... Seriously, this amount of work and long term commitment just deserves it.

• A safe setup for your early crucible needs. Should allow you to smelt things and do something else meanwhile without fearing you'll lose your precious metal.
    You only need 1 thermometer for the redstone signal, the second one at the front is optional. Pipes to chest are optionnal as well, since you have access to both bottom hoppers.
    Timers to pulse the molds so that they get the metal from the crucible (don't forget to monkey wrench them), latch to shut down the burning box with the piston when one of the timers sends a pulse (with a repeater to delay said piston if you're using weak fuels like planks).

• Interesting... i might have to check it out... Might even use it, but would swap back as soon as they're reimplemented here. Just because... gotta support the original modder and what i started on. Been unemployed past 7 months or i'd have already donated to GT's page cause... Seriously, this amount of work and long term commitment just deserves it.

You can read changelog. It has basic information about all added machines and stuff.

• And I got this crash on server start:

Need full log?

Edit: client did not crash.

• I think I fixed it. So just update.

And the Stuff I mean is mainly the Wand Caps being recycleable (noticed I forgot doing that for Thaumcraft itself too and added values to those too) and that those Umbral Roses can be extracted for Shadow Dye.

• Well, the first weekly update is available. Go get it folks! ;D

Link to Patreon Post
    Link to actual main Changelog

^^

How you can play on such big scale of UI..... :D
    Nice update, this thingie were missed a lot, even in GT5...Me and a lot of others are happy now :3

...those drawer slots on second page....can table use items also in those slots, or it is just a standalone chest?

• Reuploaded it. Probably didnt fix it because it is a WTF kinda bug, but it might be fixed...

WTF in the sense of identical code working in every other class except this one.