[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Greg, in your API, specifically

Code
    1. OreDictManager.INSTANCE.registerOre(OreDictPrefix aPrefix, OreDictMaterial aMaterial, ItemStack aStack)

is there a way to call this with aMaterial becoming "" (empty string) in the final oreDict name, or do I have to use the string-based function?

Reason:
    There is an oreDict "glass" that I want to add things to, and there is a prefix OP.glass, but:

Code
    1. OreDictManager.INSTANCE.registerOre(OP.glass, MT.NULL, aStack)

doesn't work the way I expected. (it produces an oreDict "glassNULL" and not "glass")

• Greg, in your API, specifically

Code
    1. OreDictManager.INSTANCE.registerOre(OreDictPrefix aPrefix, OreDictMaterial aMaterial, ItemStack aStack)

is there a way to call this with aMaterial becoming "" (empty string) in the final oreDict name, or do I have to use the string-based function?

Reason:
    There is an oreDict "glass" that I want to add things to, and there is a prefix OP.glass, but:

Code
    1. OreDictManager.INSTANCE.registerOre(OP.glass, MT.NULL, aStack)

doesn't work the way I expected. (it produces an oreDict "glassNULL" and not "glass")

why the fuck do you want to use this Function? It has nothing to do with your intention. Use use the normal OreDictionary which is inside the Forge Code.

• I know it is a Forge thing, but I expected your Manager API to be the same effect, but more safe, because you put in more checks, and have a type (OrePrefix and OreMaterial) for each part of a valid oreDict entry. :S

Specifically what I was doing was putting Chisel blocks into ore dictionaries.

• I found a bastnastite vein and according to NEI, it smelts into Cerium, yet I can't find any use for cerium, and searching for cerium in NEI finds zero results. Bug with NEI integration? What's the use of the stuff?

• I found a bastnastite vein and according to NEI, it smelts into Cerium, yet I can't find any use for cerium, and searching for cerium in NEI finds zero results. Bug with NEI integration? What's the use of the stuff?

Not all materials have any real use (look at solid chlorine or calcium) but the inability to look up Cerium (which I see too) does seem a bit weird.

(As you probably noticed, the ores you can sluice from bastnastite are useful.)

Like a lot of materials, making pretty dust piles and blocks piles :3

Maybe they will have some usefulness some day...

• Now that I think about it I do have seal wood pipes (large ones) that are in the close proximity of a burning box. Maybe I should change them quickly for copper pipes :3

• HI Greg,

Love the new drains. Once again with the aesthetic/role-play friendly styling.
    I will be building a few of these kerb drains:

Similar to these RL ones:

As you can see my sidewalks are at a whole-integer ground level, with the roads
    recessed to a half-integer street level. As I understand it, these kerb drains will look awesome,
    but be non-functioning. Is there any chance you could have the drains treat an asphalt slab as an
    open block when collecting rain?

(I'm going to build them whether they work or not - I just think they look cool.)

ALSO: To anyone who cannot get their drains to collect source blocks:

Check your tooltips! There is a logic to this.

Maybe they will have some usefulness some day...

Currently, the igniter machine uses 2 steel bolts, and the BIC's use flint.
    Perhaps, in future they could use "ferrocerium" - basically an alloy of
    iron with almost any and all of those currently useless rare earths?
    (the exact composition isn't especially important as I understand it)

[FIXED] Wooden Pipes being semi-fireproof (Same for the Sealed Wood and Ironwood Stuff), and also for other wooden things such as the cheaper GT Chests. That's what you get for reporting it. XD

Does it mean that I cannot input fuels into burning boxes, or water into boiler by wooden pipes? Or the fire will spread only if something goes wrong?

• ähm..has anyone testetd the tanks? I build the wooden tank 3x3x3 hollow connected a wooden pipe and connected a drain to collect watersourceblocks....tank doesn't fill. Wrenched every block in multible directions...nothing. What do i do wrong?