[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• After update I can finally craft paper from sawdust (ihl sawdust version just unificated to GT version while in my inventory). I checked some chemistry recipes in NEI, and didn't find how to make sodium persulfate and hydrogen peroxide.

• Sodium persulfate is useful for getting copper, cobalt, zinc, etc. from some crushed ores, like chalcopyrite, copper, tetrahedrite. Example in a bath: water + sodium persulfate + crushed copper -> crushed purified copper, copper dust.

EDIT: sodium persulfate is nice to have, but progress is not blocked while without it.

• IC2 circuit recipes are weird. Basic IC2 circuit can be both handcrafted and also it replaces basic GT circuit as an output of several bath recipes... Similar with advanced IC2 circuit.

• IC2 circuit recipes are weird. Basic IC2 circuit can be both handcrafted and also it replaces basic GT circuit as an output of several bath recipes... Similar with advanced IC2 circuit.

I made it easier. Via Minetweaker, then you can still craft it, but not by hand, only via generifier from GT ones :)

Code
    1. recipes.remove(<IC2:itemPartCircuit>);
  • Greg! You forgot to update Steam manual.. esp on page 3 "Then you need to fill the boiler with water on the sides, so that you can generate steam with it. Rightclicking with a water bucket works aswell"
    Thanks
    v.6.03.07

• Dont work a half of sensors type from Nuclear control 2. Works only on some generators and reactor. The sensor for energy storage(batbox, MFE, MFSU) doesn't work.

• Dont work a half of sensors type from Nuclear control 2. Works only on some generators and reactor. The sensor for energy storage(batbox, MFE, MFSU) doesn't work.

You should tell xbony here.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Greg, does the height restriction for the "Ocean water" in the change-log (below y-63) update for changed ocean level, e.g. TFC's water level, etc?

Also:

• Both nether bricks and nether brick blocks are 1 Unit in 6.04.06, despite you fixing hardened clay.
    • Wouldn't forestry "impregnated sticks" be better molded as stickLongSealedWood?
    • IE gear mold makes BC gears, despite using essentially the extruder recipe, allowing material exploits.
    • Have you looked at the BC robots, and allowing the laser engraver to do some of the BC laser recipes?
  • Hi Greg, I have a couple bugs to report.

We use Harder Underground on our server and GregTech is slightly incompatible with it.

Similar to Underground Biome Constructs, Harder Underground replaces all vanilla stone and cobblestone (except for certain world-gen decorations like villages) with its own stone / cobblestone variants during worldgen. Its own stone/cobblestone is oredict compatible with vanilla stone/cobblestone (i.e. they belong to stone,stoneSmooth/cobblestone,stoneCobble), but right-clicking these with a GregTech hammer doesn't allow you to prospect for nearby ores with them. Furthermore, throwing harder underground stone into a crucible just instantly vaporizes it instead of allowing you to smelt it down into stone plates for instance.

Another feature that mod adds is making falling blocks "fall" sideways as well as vertically (so blocks like sand/gravel form diamond-shaped pyramids instead of pillars as they fall, making cave-ins much more dangerous). In earlier versions of GregTech 6, sand ores and gravel ores were affected by this as well (as desired), but in more recent versions this no longer seems to be the case (I believe because GregTech uses its own falling block code now?). Would it be possible to fix whatever broke the falling sideways behavior for your own blocks, or re-implement it and make it a config option?