[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Greg, here is many pictures of all not "Anti-" (+ possibly some "Anti-") materials which NEI says output only stone.

I have more, but one thing even more annoying than taking screenshots while paging through NEI, is getting `.zip`s to be <1 MB.

I acquired these from the recipes for stone dust in a crucible, that input a crushed ore, and output only stone dust.

Also, why do all anti-elements say their Mod is "Unknown (But definitely not Gregtech)" ?

Files

• Pt 1.zip

(919.38 kB, downloaded 86 times, last: )
    • Pt 2.zip

(799.81 kB, downloaded 86 times, last: )
    • Pt 3.zip

(806.04 kB, downloaded 86 times, last: )
    • Pt 4.zip

(802.9 kB, downloaded 83 times, last: )
    • Pt 5.zip

(919.99 kB, downloaded 88 times, last: )
    • Pt 6.zip

(939.02 kB, downloaded 90 times, last: )
    • Pt 7.zip

(932.28 kB, downloaded 89 times, last: )
    • Pt 8.zip

(921.88 kB, downloaded 78 times, last: )
    • Pt 9.zip

(932.1 kB, downloaded 82 times, last: )
    • Pt 10.zip

(932.73 kB, downloaded 83 times, last: )
  • Why the fuck did you do screenshots please? Just Why? I wont look at all of them because you shot them so weirdly that I cant even see the background behind the tooltip... Couldnt you just have said the Names of the corresponding Materials like I asked you to?

Edit: Also your zips are TWICE as large as they need to be because you zipped the same Items twice. Or at least MacOSX did that for you. Please stop using Apple Products they are just overpriced garbage and this confirms that even more for me. :P

• Greg, here is many pictures of all not "Anti-" (+ possibly some "Anti-") materials which NEI says output only stone.

I have more, but one thing even more annoying than taking screenshots while paging through NEI, is getting `.zip`s to be <1 MB.

I acquired these from the recipes for stone dust in a crucible, that input a crushed ore, and output only stone dust.

Also, why do all anti-elements say their Mod is "Unknown (But definitely not Gregtech)" ?

1. What about compressing and cropping images with editors?

2. Do you know, why those materials are hidden? They are unobtainable, incomplete and has not enough parameteres and recipes. You see only recipe templates.

• Also your zips are TWICE as large as they need to be because you zipped the same Items twice.

The duplicate isn't really a duplicate at all, it's internal metadata about the files. Each one is <1kb thus is really not having that much of an effect on the total size. Windows would do the same thing if it actually let you tag extra info onto any file you liked rather than just hardcoded ones that store it within the format anyway (like docx or mp3).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Why?) What a useless job. And now I want to cry when someone tries to smelt olivine or lignite.

He just don't want to understand...

Okay, I deleted it. What was I thinking, trying to make peoples lives easier. Downloading and extracting 10 zips individually is way more convenient...

Edit:
    Here's the name of the ores in his screenshots, Greg. Maybe this job will be less "useless":

Crushed Platinum Group Sludge Ore

Crushed Kyanite Ore

Crushed Lapis Ore

Crushed Tritanium Hexabromide Ore

Crushed Selenium Ore

Crushed Vibranium Ore

Crushed Mana Diamond Ore

Crushed Morganite Ore

Crushed Mica Ore

Crushed Chrysolite Ore

Crushed Aquamarine Ore

Crushed Trona Ore

Crushed Phosphorite Ore

Crushed Tritanium Hexaastatide Ore

Crushed Uvarovite Ore

Crushed Wolframite Ore

Ground Bentonite

Crushed Roentgenium Ore

Crushed Vinteum Ore

Crushed Asbestos Ore

Crushed Dilithium Ore

Crushed Fluix Ore

Crushed Goshenite Ore

Ground Sluice Sand

Crushed Potassium Feldspar Ore

Crushed Zeolite Ore

Crushed Petroleum Coke Ore

Crushed Phosphate Ore

Crushed Dolamide Ore

Crushed Gypsum Ore

Crushed Lignite Coke Ore

Crushed Olivine Ore

Crushed Pyrite Ore

Crushed Duranium Hexabromide Ore

All of the screenshots show the NEI Crucible Smelting window, showing a single crushed ore on the left and a single stone dust on the right.

The post was edited 1 time, last by theJ89 ().

• Okay, I deleted it. What was I thinking, trying to make peoples lives easier. Downloading and extracting 10 zips individually is way more convenient...

Just want to say, that his problem was evident with his first message, and i've said him about the reasons several time, but he don't want to understand that crushed ore has smeltable stone and unsmeltable olivine, so he cant get olivine in crucible, but can get stone.

Sorry if i've offended you(

• Just want to say, that his problem was evident with his first message, and i've said him about the reasons several time, but he don't want to understand that crushed ore has smeltable stone and unsmeltable olivine, so he cant get olivine in crucible, but can get stone.

Sorry if i've offended you(

It's cool, don't worry about it, I was kind of in a bad mood. And yeah you're right, a lot of those ores he has listed are gems. The other day I discovered that most gems aren't crucible smeltable when I was trying to make gem tools (I needed a durable pickaxe for mining black granite). Side note: A useful exception to this rule is Zirconium, and it's great for pickaxes; it even beats a diamond-tipped steel pickaxe in terms of durability.

• Wasn't this obvious? :P

But some mods as tinker construct has molten emerald. But it is nonsense for reality.

Yeah, in retrospect it should have been obvious, but like you said other mods do stuff differently (that and some GregTech features aren't well documented outside of the changelog). I guess in general, I try not to assume that games are accurate reflections of reality and just try things on the off chance that they work. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say. Though sometimes, that gets you boiled to death ^^

• Yeah, in retrospect it should have been obvious, but like you said other mods do stuff differently (that and some GregTech features aren't well documented outside of the changelog). I guess in general, I try not to assume that games are accurate reflections of reality and just try things on the off chance that they work. Nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say. Though sometimes, that gets you boiled to death ^^

Wait is this is like tic (Tinkers Construct) but more deadlier. I think tic is the best mod still, but however they have time to smelt. Anything death related, screw this I am out of here.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Wait is this is like tic (Tinkers Construct) but more deadlier. I think tic is the best mod still, but however they have time to smelt. Anything death related, screw this I am out of here.

So this is what happened: My manual crucible setup uses a Dense Invar Burning Box and a Ceramic Crucible. I threw in 16 Blue Sapphires into the crucible, it filled up the crucible, then I turned on the burning box and it started heating up slowly. The temperature was approaching the melting point, around this time I turned my back for a few seconds to take a sip of my drink. Next thing I know, the crucible's empty and the thermometer's reading 2400 K. Oops.

The post was edited 1 time, last by theJ89: typo ().