[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Don't let it blow up if you put into too much heat, that thing is a literally expensive because of Iridium.

It... can't. The crucible is only used to make the crystallization crucible, not as a normal crucible. The former is a machine that when fed heat it doesn't need, just voids it.

• It... can't. The crucible is only used to make the crystallization crucible, not as a normal crucible. The former is a machine that when fed heat it doesn't need, just voids it.

Some Expensive Machines are explosive. Too bad you can't use it against bosses no more because of the stupid removal bypass rule. X(

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Hey Guys,

i try to run GT6 with Galacticraft and Tinkers (Mantle). But i get a mod cycle error with these mods installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Hey Guys,

i try to run GT6 with Galacticraft and Tinkers (Mantle). But i get a mod cycle error with these mods installed. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I think you might have the wrong version of ForgeMicroBlocks installed. Please follow the Install Instructions on the GT6 Download Page regarding that part.

How can i know now how many units of material contains item? Without weight math.

F3+H Mode enabled

• Why can't you pour molten redstone into a plate mold? It has a plate form.

Is it a regular Plate or a Gem Plate? There is a difference. Only Glass allows Gem Plates in Molds, for Redstone you may need a Compressor.

Why is there no uranium in my world..? I have even sheldonite/sperrylite and potassium nitrate (bedrock), but no nuclear fuel. Is it much rarer, or something?

There definitely is Uranium/Pitchblende Ore. I even found it on my Test World after the Stone Layer Update. Should be inside GT6 Red Granite.

Oh, and shift clicking to craft multiple things at a time is still broken in the advanced crafting table.

Yeah I still didnt find out what the hell causes that.

• The tooltip for fluids in the input slot of machines now says you can use a tap or nozzle to extra, where it used to say the *name* of the fluid. So it no longer shows the name of the fluid. The output slot has a separate window that mentions the tap/nozzle.

• The tooltip for fluids in the input slot of machines now says you can use a tap or nozzle to extra, where it used to say the *name* of the fluid. So it no longer shows the name of the fluid. The output slot has a separate window that mentions the tap/nozzle.

Already fixed. Saw that happening on Bears Stream already.

• I think you might have the wrong version of ForgeMicroBlocks installed. Please follow the Install Instructions on the GT6 Download Page regarding that part.

Easy It might be not be released on curse.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Minor problem. When you attach a tap to an electrolyzer and the electrolyzer contains a gas and a liquid, the gas can prevent the liquid from being removed.

e.g. say you just converted some alumina to aluminium and the electrolyzer contains molten aluminium fluoride, molten cryolite, and carbon dioxide. You can't remove the aluminium floride / cryolite from the input slots until you first remove the carbon dioxide.

• Easy It might be not be released on curse.

Thats why there is a direct download Link to the proper Version on my Download Page, you dummy.

Minor problem. When you attach a tap to an electrolyzer and the electrolyzer contains a gas and a liquid, the gas can prevent the liquid from being removed.

e.g. say you just converted some alumina to aluminium and the electrolyzer contains molten aluminium fluoride, molten cryolite, and carbon dioxide. You can't remove the aluminium floride / cryolite from the input slots until you first remove the carbon dioxide.

I need to check on that...

• I think you might have the wrong version of ForgeMicroBlocks installed. Please follow the Install Instructions on the GT6 Download Page regarding that part.

I don't have ForgeMicroBlocks installed. The only mods i have installed are GT, IC2, Galacticraft (Planets, Core, MicdoodleCore) and Mantle and if i remove one of these it works.

I had the modcycle error with ForgeMicroBlocks before and minecraft said the first mod in the mod cylce is "dummy". Now it's "gregapi".

• I don't have ForgeMicroBlocks installed. The only mods i have installed are GT, IC2, Galacticraft (Planets, Core, MicdoodleCore) and Mantle and if i remove one of these it works.

I had the modcycle error with ForgeMicroBlocks before and minecraft said the first mod in the mod cylce is "dummy". Now it's "gregapi".

Logs please. the FML Logs to be precise.

• Good day everyone.

First of all, Greg, your mod is beyond awesome, thank you!

I have a few questions:

1) Can the standard burning box be shielded from burning flammable blocks around it?

2) Should recipes "paper from sugar canes" and "bread from cooking flour in the furnace" be available in current version of Gregtech, or it's the work of one of the other mods I have installed?

3) Do flowers indicate an ore deposit directly below them, or is that just a rough estimate? Because I found three batches of purple flowers (copper deposits), but only one of them had copper under them, while I only found Hematite under others.

4) Does the coke oven have an active creosote output, or do I need a pump to extract creosote from it?