[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Ok in SMP the GUI doesnt update when you press M, this can be worked around by closing and opening the gui.

The reactor planner looks interesting however the info panel doesnt update, also if u break the computer you get all of the planned items.

This is all SMP

• Official Post

mrgreaper
    That is only the Log. Come back if that crashes. :D
    I need these special Items for making Meta-ID-Blocks

Quintine
    GUI is not supposed to update if you press M, you actually HAVE to close it also in SSP, until i find a way to remote close a GUI. And for the Infopanel: Did you try to press the "S"-Button to start it?

1.08b
    Fixed planned Items after breaking Computer, because i forgot to implement my own "isValidSlot"-Method
    Fixed Phantomitems from Seedscanner
    Fixed the amount of Coolant given by Heliumcells. Now its 60k, 180k and 360k.

• Bahhaha, didnt even cross my mind. This is why you should never stay up past 2am :P
    Real basic shit gets ignored.

• hi i'm trying to get this to work with technic but i get as far as the mojang screen and then the screen goes white can anyone help?

:| First off, there is no guarantee this will work with Technic at all. Secondly, saying the screen goes white doesn't help anyone, we need error logs to find a problem.

EDIT: Ninja'd for the second time now, damnit DZCreeper, my average is getting ruined!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• how do i find the error log?

Having never used tekkit, I'm not certain, is there something called ForgeModLoader-0 or something similar in your .minecraft folder?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

yes should i copy and paste the contents or upload it to mediafire?

You should probably copy and paste the contents into a spoiler

• won't let me post it says my message is to long i tryed posting the entire thing cos i wasn't sure which section to post is their a specific section?

• won't let me post it says my message is to long i tryed posting the entire thing cos i wasn't sure which section to post is their a specific section?

Specifically a part that looks like this

• Greg does not support Tekkit. OR I HOPE SO HAHA. Anyways screw off with your tekkit. They have their own forums stay there.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Greg does not support Tekkit. OR I HOPE SO HAHA. Anyways screw off with your tekkit. They have their own forums stay there.

Well, I would have said go to The Thing That Shall Not Be Named's forum, but I doubt people there would be able to help with this problem, unless it turns out to be something stupid like a java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError error message

• Greg, stuff looks beautiful

There appears to be an error when a miner is trying to mine out blocks. message in spoiler, deleting gregtechmod.zip allows the world to load otherwise it crashes before it starts rendering my world. version in mods button identifies the version as 1.08b

Please let me know if I can provide any more information

• Official Post

Since when is Clusterfuck 1.3.2? I thought they take years to update. And I no longer give Support to the 1.2.5-Version as it works fine like it should.

And Whitescreen? I seriously doubt that you installed anything right. My installation is easier than you think. Just put into Mods-Folder and you are finished. With the Forge-Config-Block-ID-Resolver you will not even get Block-ID-Conflicts, unless you have the old Version, where i derped with the Config (and unless you have Mods, which do not support the Forge-ID-Resolver).

And for the Tekkit-Part. Thanks, that you remembered me to detect the Tekkit-Launcher to Blackscreen the Game, when you installed this Addon on Tekkit (unless they really ask me before they add it). I will NOT make Worldbreaking Stuff like Sengir, the Addon will just not initialize.

• And for the Tekkit-Part. Thanks, that you remembered me to detect the Tekkit-Launcher to Blackscreen the Game, when you installed this Addon on Tekkit (unless they really ask me before they add it). I will NOT make Worldbreaking Stuff like Sengir, the Addon will just not initialize.

Well said brother. +110 support!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

well for starters i said technic not tekkit

CrafterOfMines57 i couldn't find anything like that related to greg tech but i've copy and pasted all the bits mentioning gregtech i dunno if you guys will find anything

2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] Found a zip or jar file mod_G_A_GregoriusCore_197_V3b.zip, attempting to load it
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] Found a mod class mod_GregoriusCore in file mod_G_A_GregoriusCore_197_V3b.zip, attempting to load it
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_GregoriusCore found, loading
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_GregoriusCore loaded
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] Failed to find mcmod.info file in mod_G_A_GregoriusCore_197_V3b.zip for mod_GregoriusCore
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] Mod class mod_GregoriusCore loaded successfully
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] File mod_G_A_GregoriusCore_197_V3b.zip loaded successfully
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] Found a zip or jar file mod_G_B_Lightningrod_197_V3.zip, attempting to load it
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] Found a mod class mod_Lightningrod in file mod_G_B_Lightningrod_197_V3.zip, attempting to load it
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_Lightningrod found, loading
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] ModLoader BaseMod class mod_Lightningrod loaded
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] Failed to find mcmod.info file in mod_G_B_Lightningrod_197_V3.zip for mod_Lightningrod
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] Mod class mod_Lightningrod loaded successfully
    2012-09-21 14:06:39 [FINE] File mod_G_B_Lightningrod_197_V3.zip loaded successfully

2012-09-21 14:06:42 [FINER] Pre-initializing C:\Users\UKGC\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\technicssp\mods\mod_G_A_GregoriusCore_197_V3b.zip
    2012-09-21 14:06:42 [FINE] No MLProp configuration for mod_GregoriusCore found or required. No file written
    2012-09-21 14:06:42 [FINER] Pre-initializing C:\Users\UKGC\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\technicssp\mods\mod_G_B_Lightningrod_197_V3.zip
    2012-09-21 14:06:42 [FINE] No MLProp configuration for mod_Lightningrod found or required. No file written

2012-09-21 14:06:50 [FINER] Initializing GregoriusCore
    2012-09-21 14:06:50 [FINE] Overriding /terrain.png @ 168 with /gregoriuscore/graphics/terrain/GregTechLogo.png. 31 slots remaining
    2012-09-21 14:06:50 [FINE] Overriding /terrain.png @ 169 with /gregoriuscore/graphics/terrain/GregTechLogoMirrored.png. 30 slots remaining
    2012-09-21 14:06:50 [FINE] Overriding /terrain.png @ 170 with /gregoriuscore/graphics/terrain/LightningrodTop.png. 29 slots remaining
    2012-09-21 14:06:50 [FINE] Overriding /terrain.png @ 171 with /gregoriuscore/graphics/terrain/EV_Output.png. 28 slots remaining
    2012-09-21 14:06:50 [FINE] Overriding /terrain.png @ 172 with /gregoriuscore/graphics/terrain/HV_Machine.png. 27 slots remaining
    2012-09-21 14:06:50 [FINE] Overriding /terrain.png @ 173 with /gregoriuscore/graphics/terrain/AdvMachine.png. 26 slots remaining
    2012-09-21 14:06:50 [FINE] Overriding /terrain.png @ 184 with /gregoriuscore/graphics/terrain/ChunkloaderTop.png. 25 slots remaining
    2012-09-21 14:06:50 [FINER] Initializing LightningrodAddon

2012-09-21 14:06:55 [FINER] Post-initializing GregoriusCore

GregoriusT i put the zip folders in the mods folder

the zip folders i've been putting in are mod_G_A_GregoriusCore_197_V3b and mod_G_B_Lightningrod_197_V3 i tryed just putting in mod_G_B_Lightningrod_197_V3 but that gave me an this error message:
    55 mods loaded
    Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_C6
    Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.164
    FML v2.2.106.176
    Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.106.176 for Minecraft 1.2.5
    mod_MinecraftForge : Loaded (modpack.jar)
    mod_Somnia : Loaded (modpack.jar)
    mod_Mystcraft : Loaded (modpack.jar)
    mod_NotEnoughItems : Loaded (modpack.jar)
    mod_IDResolver : Loaded (modpack.jar)
    mod_ReiMinimap : Loaded ([1.2.5]ReiMinimap_v3.2_04.zip)
    mod_IC2AdvancedMachines : Loaded (AdvancedMachines_4.1_client.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftCore : Loaded (buildcraft-client-A-core-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-builders-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-energy-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftFactory : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-factory-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftTransport : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-transport-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftSilicon : Loaded (buildcraft-client-C-silicon-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_AdditionalPipes : Loaded (buildcraft-client-DA-additionalpipes-3.1.0.zip)
    mod_ccSensors : Loaded (ccSensors-client-MC125-B017pr2.zip)
    mod_CodeChickenCore : Loaded (CodeChickenCore-Client 0.5.5.zip)
    mod_CCTurtle : Loaded (ComputerCraft1.4.zip)
    mod_ComputerCraft : Loaded (ComputerCraft1.4.zip)
    mod_crystalWing : Loaded (Crystal Wing 1.2.5.a.zip)
    mod_mocreatures : Loaded (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v3.7.1.zip)
    mod_EE : Loaded (EE2ClientV1.4.6.7.jar)
    mod_EnderStorage : Loaded (EnderStorage-Client 1.1.3.zip)
    mod_Forestry : Loaded (forestry-client-A-1.4.8.3.jar)
    mod_IC2NuclearControl : Loaded (IC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.10b.zip)
    mod_ImmibisCore : Loaded (immibis-core_49.1.1_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
    mod_IC2 : Loaded (industrialcraft-2-client_1.97.jar)
    mod_InvTweaks : Loaded (InvTweaks-1.41b-1.2.4.zip)
    mod_LogisticsPipes : Loaded (LogisticsPipes-BC3-0.2.5B.zip)
    mod_MAtmos_forModLoader : Loaded (MAtmos_packaged.zip)
    mod_ModularForceFieldSystem : Loaded (mffs_rev6_for_1.2.5-client.zip)
    mod_Millenaire : Loaded (millenaire.zip)
    mod_Minions : Loaded (Minions_client_1.2.5.zip)
    mod_IC2_ChargingBench : Loaded (mod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r3.zip)
    mod_CompactSolars : Loaded (mod_compactsolars-client-2.3.2.10.zip)
    mod_IronChest : Loaded (mod_ironchests-client-3.8.0.40.zip)
    mod_NetherOres : Loaded (NetherOres_Client_1.2.1.zip)
    mod_Railcraft : Loaded (Railcraft_Client_5.4.7.zip)
    mod_RedPowerControl : Loaded (RedPowerControl-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerCore : Loaded (RedPowerCore-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerLighting : Loaded (RedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerLogic : Loaded (RedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerMachine : Loaded (RedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerWiring : Loaded (RedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerWorld : Loaded (RedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_stevescarts : Loaded (Steves Carts 1.5.0.zip)
    mod_ThaumCraft : Loaded (ThaumCraft2.1.6d.zip)
    mod_ThermalExpansionCore : Loaded (ThermalExpansion-client-BC3-1.0.4.1.zip)
    mod_ThermalExpansionFactory : Loaded (ThermalExpansion-client-BC3-1.0.4.1.zip)
    mod_Transformers : Loaded (TransformersClient v1.3.zip)
    mod_treecapitator : Loaded (Treecapitator 1.2.5.e.zip)
    mod_TubeStuff : Loaded (tubestuff_49.1.1_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
    mod_WeaponMod : Loaded (WeaponMod.zip)
    mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons : Loaded (WR-CBE Addons-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
    mod_WirelessRedstoneCore : Loaded (WR-CBE Core-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
    mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower : Loaded (WR-CBE RedPower-Client 1.2.2.1.zip)

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------
    Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 9faad310 --------
    Generated 21/09/12 13:58
    Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_10-ea, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 460/PCIe/SSE2 version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:356)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:273)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:628)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:223)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:429)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:738)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 4683b05e ----------
    i guessed that it ment i needed to put mod_G_A_GregoriusCore_197_V3b in which then gets as far as the mojang screen and then gives the white screen