[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Oh that. Thats a common Bug, as you (or Kakermix to be precicely) installed IC² 1.97 inproperly (thats a real surprise [/sarcasm]).

Go into the zipfile of every Mod (except IC²) and delete the IC2-Folder inside it.

--------
    @Everyone who knows what i did wrong at the following, please help. I keep getting Stackoverflowerrors at the two corresponding try-catch(StackOverflowError e)-fields, and i dont know what i did wrong as it worked once perfectly inside the TileEntity itself (what was a bad location for this Code).

Edit: Arrgh i derped. I know where the fail was. The Nbt was stored in the List, but the List was also stored in the Nbt (Yo Dawg) => infiniteloop

That was caused by a Typo and a wrongly placed "}"

Edit:
    NEW FEATURES OF V1.09a:
    The Interdimensional-Storage-Unit for toring 1 Billion EU (per Player) wirelessly and crossdimensional. I tested it only SSP, but it should work SMP. Kane, your Server has so many People, that it would be the Ideal Testingarea for it. :D

I (mostlikely) disabled with V1.09a any futural Tekkitsupport, until Kakermix asks me personally for permission!

• ok deleted the ic2 folders now i get this show up:
    57 mods loaded
    Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_C6
    Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.164
    FML v2.2.106.176
    Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.106.176 for Minecraft 1.2.5
    mod_MinecraftForge : Initialized (modpack.jar)
    mod_Somnia : Initialized (modpack.jar)
    mod_Mystcraft : Initialized (modpack.jar)
    mod_NotEnoughItems : Initialized (modpack.jar)
    mod_IDResolver : Initialized (modpack.jar)
    mod_ReiMinimap : Initialized ([1.2.5]ReiMinimap_v3.2_04.zip)
    mod_IC2AdvancedMachines : Loaded (AdvancedMachines_4.1_client.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftCore : Loaded (buildcraft-client-A-core-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-builders-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-energy-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftFactory : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-factory-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftTransport : Loaded (buildcraft-client-B-transport-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_BuildCraftSilicon : Loaded (buildcraft-client-C-silicon-3.1.5.zip)
    mod_AdditionalPipes : Loaded (buildcraft-client-DA-additionalpipes-3.1.0.zip)
    mod_ccSensors : Loaded (ccSensors-client-MC125-B017pr2.zip)
    mod_CodeChickenCore : Loaded (CodeChickenCore-Client 0.5.5.zip)
    mod_CCTurtle : Loaded (ComputerCraft1.4.zip)
    mod_ComputerCraft : Loaded (ComputerCraft1.4.zip)
    mod_crystalWing : Loaded (Crystal Wing 1.2.5.a.zip)
    mod_mocreatures : Loaded (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v3.7.1.zip)
    mod_EE : Loaded (EE2ClientV1.4.6.7.jar)
    mod_EnderStorage : Loaded (EnderStorage-Client 1.1.3.zip)
    mod_Forestry : Loaded (forestry-client-A-1.4.8.3.jar)
    mod_IC2NuclearControl : Loaded (IC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.10b.zip)
    mod_ImmibisCore : Loaded (immibis-core_49.1.1_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
    mod_IC2 : Loaded (industrialcraft-2-client_1.97.jar)
    mod_InvTweaks : Loaded (InvTweaks-1.41b-1.2.4.zip)
    mod_LogisticsPipes : Loaded (LogisticsPipes-BC3-0.2.5B.zip)
    mod_MAtmos_forModLoader : Loaded (MAtmos_packaged.zip)
    mod_ModularForceFieldSystem : Loaded (mffs_rev6_for_1.2.5-client.zip)
    mod_Millenaire : Loaded (millenaire.zip)
    mod_Minions : Loaded (Minions_client_1.2.5.zip)
    mod_IC2_ChargingBench : Loaded (mod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r3.zip)
    mod_CompactSolars : Loaded (mod_compactsolars-client-2.3.2.10.zip)
    mod_GregoriusCore : Loaded (mod_G_A_GregoriusCore_197_V3b.zip)
    mod_Lightningrod : Loaded (mod_G_B_Lightningrod_197_V3.zip)
    mod_IronChest : Loaded (mod_ironchests-client-3.8.0.40.zip)
    mod_NetherOres : Loaded (NetherOres_Client_1.2.1.zip)
    mod_Railcraft : Loaded (Railcraft_Client_5.4.7.zip)
    mod_RedPowerControl : Loaded (RedPowerControl-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerCore : Loaded (RedPowerCore-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerLighting : Loaded (RedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerLogic : Loaded (RedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerMachine : Loaded (RedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerWiring : Loaded (RedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_RedPowerWorld : Loaded (RedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b2.zip)
    mod_stevescarts : Loaded (Steves Carts 1.5.0.zip)
    mod_ThaumCraft : Loaded (ThaumCraft2.1.6d.zip)
    mod_ThermalExpansionCore : Loaded (ThermalExpansion-client-BC3-1.0.4.1.zip)
    mod_ThermalExpansionFactory : Loaded (ThermalExpansion-client-BC3-1.0.4.1.zip)
    mod_Transformers : Loaded (TransformersClient v1.3.zip)
    mod_treecapitator : Loaded (Treecapitator 1.2.5.e.zip)
    mod_TubeStuff : Loaded (tubestuff_49.1.1_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
    mod_WeaponMod : Loaded (WeaponMod.zip)
    mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons : Loaded (WR-CBE Addons-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
    mod_WirelessRedstoneCore : Loaded (WR-CBE Core-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
    mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower : Loaded (WR-CBE RedPower-Client 1.2.2.1.zip)

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 5cf2a541 --------
    Generated 21/09/12 17:19

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_10-ea, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 460/PCIe/SSE2 version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.init(ModLoaderModContainer.java:356)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.modInit(Loader.java:273)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:628)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onLoadComplete(FMLClientHandler.java:223)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:429)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:738)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT afa0ab7e ----------

• The miner doesn't like your ores at all:

BTW are the ores redpower compatible? I feel that I'm starting to have a bit too much ores in the ground.

Check out this awesome mod !

Edited once, last by jppk1 ().

• Official Post

@bob112: Are you sure its caused by my Mod? Also this looks like you deleted the IC²-Folder inside IC² as i can not determine any Bug at that Errorlog.

jppk1: Its not the Miner who dislikes my Ores. The Ores are disliking an IC²-Bug, because the Blockresistence is determined by Metavalue (what gets deleted before the Miner calls the Function). But i fixed it for the next Version.

And it will be comaptible with Redpowergems as soon as i know the Oredictionarynames of Eloraams Ores (so we have to wait for a RP-Update).

Lefty: I will make it more expensive as soon as i have all the Component-Items i need.

• I tried to make an 'ingame-nuclear-reactor-planner-thing-in-a-cube', but when I hit the start button minecraft crashes and corrupts my world.

• I will not be able to test till late tonight but thats find because yourtime zone anyways. But the new block if I had been told the recipe right is way way way to frigan cheap. idk why but you went major pussy on this one haha. Tier 4 don't forget. You should of made it the same recipe but requiring them as a 3x3 with center empty or something.

I would at least consider redoing the recipe into something 4 times more powerful tbh.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

SSD: Dang i just wanted to release 1.09b, but now i have to recompile the fixed Version. And i thought Worldcorruption is finally fixed...

Kane Hart: The Recipe is now more Expensive and costs 4 AESU's instead of the MFSU's + HVT. The AESU costs 8 MFSUs and 1 Computercube.

Edit: 1.09b released.

Fixed Computercube-Modebutton-GUI-Switch and SSD's Reactorplannerbug
    Made IDSU-Recipe much more expensive (unless you disable the AESU in the Config).

NEW FEATURE: The Adjustable-Energystorage-Unit
    This is a 100000000EU-EV-Storageblock, which has adjustable Output. (Shift)Click on the + and - Buttons to manipulate the Output-EU/t.

It has Armorslots, like every of my Storageblocks.

• Thanks Greg! How much is the max input btw I assume it could take a direct power from fusion? Ever considered making a new quantum power line? <3 Also consider increasing blast resistance on most the expensive components. You don't want a month of work down the drain over a creeper? Maybe I'm being silly though you decide :)

• Official Post

NEW FEATURE: The Adjustable-Energystorage-Unit
    This is a 100000000EU-EV-Storageblock, which has adjustable Output. (Shift)Click on the + and - Buttons to manipulate the Output-EU/t.

It has Armorslots, like every of my Storageblocks.

Yay, one of my ideas have been used!

I have a suggestion for computer cube :
    To make it an EU-Controller block.

In its GUI we select which face(s) are Output or Input, [Up, Down , Left, Right , North , South] ,
    Maximum EU/t [It will always try to output highest Packet, up to 512EU/p.] ,
    Output Percentage.
    Example:
    A computer block is programmed to get 200 EU on top or bottom face and i want 20% of it [40] to go left and 80% [160] EU/t to go right.
    If maximum EU/t is configured is higher than EU/t , it will wait until it gets desired Maximum EU and split between outputs.

• Don't know how to repeat this one but had it randomly crash my game I think when I escaped the interface:

• mm, I'd like to Post a bug report.

It occurs occasionally when opening the interface of the Adjustable power source thingie.

All relevant info included in the spoiler.
    If i was a derp and missed anything, do say do ^^.

Also, I put a space between an 8 and ) to avoid the creation of a smiley in my spoiler.

• Just reported that haha. Glad I'm not alone :)

• Official Post

That happens when you throw an Item out of the GUI on the Ground. Thats what Index -999 is for. Will be fixed, as i know that i optimized it away.

Edit: V1.09c
    Fixed Minerbug finally, also with my Machines (not only the Ores)
    Fixed Graphics and "bukkitlike" Directionglitches (All Storageblocks seemed to be facing down)
    Fixed the "-999"-Bug in the AESU.

I think the next Feature will be an advanced and easyly automatizable Chargingbench with INPUT and OUTPUT Slots.

Btw my implementation of ISidedInventory allows you already to put/pull Tools/Batteries/Crystals out of the Sides of the 3 Storageblocks. I think it was East/West for Input and North/South for Output, so you dont need Retrievers for recharging Stuff.

• BTW are the ores redpower compatible? I feel that I'm starting to have a bit too much ores in the ground.

Now this is a mystery. You either made Redpower compatible with 1.3.2 Minecraft or ran GregTech addon on MC 1.2.5. Are either of these things possible without h@XX0r knowledge the level of Neo? :P

• BTW are the ores redpower compatible? I feel that I'm starting to have a bit too much ores in the ground.

Now this is interesting. You either managed to run Redpower on MC 1.3.2 or Gregtech Addon on MC 1.2.5. Is either of these things possible without the h@xx0r knowledge the level of Neo? :P

• Awesome mod, especially idea with ore maceration and gems.
    However, I had some bugs :
    when Fusion reactor was recieving energy and had output connected to enet - recieved energy was leaking, making reactorblock work as energystorage with connected output.
    next is, that reactor outputs 2xEV on 2 sides. I tried connecting EVT and EV cables, first exploded for some reason, second burned, when I made some cables into the air, put 2 EVT and conncted them to MFSU.(I mean, cables, that went from reactor to EVT)
    For some reason, reactor showed me coils-yes, while there were no coils and stopped recieving energy (maybe visual bug?)
    Small suggestin - make reactor GUI a biiiit more cooler, like MFSU with red bar ;)
    Another is to make iridium ore spawn configurable (like vein numbers, ore number)
    Another is config option for LESU block EU storage - I think that it is way underpowered, as lapis is very rare and w/o fortune 3 it is even small in numbers. I prefer to think, that lapisbloks in lappack are nerfed, because this is payment for being a mobile storage xD
    and can you tell, where to find some tut for noobs, as I want to make some smelting recepies?)