[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Hey Greg, mind sending me the code that makes the mod incompatible with Tekkit? I'm planning on making some IC2/UE addons and I REALLY don't want to deal with Technic people. Great mod, by the way.

COMING !SOON: Melumpkins, the Addon!

• Was playing around with the charging bench. Maybe consider adding a internal buffer for really quick charging. Might sound a bit silly but charging bench will come out soon and I will prob just use it again cheaper has a couple cool features and I can overclock it. But you can kind of one up it by having a internal buffer and pretty much instant recharge speed on items.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• The Charge-O-Mat has a 10Million EU Buffer (hence the MFSU in the Recipe)

Anyways i will now release V1.12a. It has Bugfixes and two new intressting Modes for the Computercube.

Sounds sweet and I did not know about the buffer hmm. Does it instant charge it it if there is 10mil power? I was derping I guess just playing around with it beside a mfsu while testing. Be cool to have a small meter of some sort just to know if its fully or not :)

• This is the fastest updating mod. You Gregorius must be putting a lot of time into this.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• This is the fastest updating mod. You Gregorius must be putting a lot of time into this.

I'm loving this to much.. Greg what is your story btw? Is this going be something your going to keep doing and doing and doing? Like the way your doing it your about the IC team x100 over their current track record hehe. I just hope this never ends and when it does I hope I remember the mod that just never stopped going haha.

• Hey Greg, I have another suggestion for you :P

Can you make it compactible with the energy sensor kit from NuclearControl? Because they dont know your Storage Units. :P

And btw: great works, I cant find a bug atm so, really great work :)

• I don't know if this is a bug or a feature.
    But crafting Sapphires and Rubies with UU is flipped.
    Using the recipe for Sapphires gives me rubies and vice versa.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Official Post

Kane Hart: I have currently Semestervacation (this week is the last of it), thats why i have so much Time. And guess what i'm studying, yes right Informatics, so i'm doing now, what i'm later doing in real life. (programming Computergames). And the Charge-O-Mat (de-)charges 5 Times faster, than anything else, because all my Machines are determining Chargingspeed by Tier, and the Charge-O-Mat has Tier-V.
    Btw nice new Profilepic of your Skin, Kane.

V1.13a: I have now changed most of the Recipes, to contain my 3 new Items. Some Recipes are more expensive, some less. Also the Lapotronic Energycrystal can store 10000000EU (if charged in Tier-IV-Storageblocks). Basically all MFSUs were replaced with that new Crystal.

Edit: Wow, its really easy to ninja me, when i open multiple Tabs at once.

And how should i understand it? Are those UUM-Recipes showing you something else on the Crafting-GUI, than you get out of them?

• okay, so I think I will wait a few days, to update the documentation on my side :D

EDIT: Oh man I really like the new Items ;D

• The bug still exists in 1.13a.

NEI shows that recipe for rubies gives rubies, that's ok.
    But when I try to craft rubies it gives me sapphires instead for what ever reason.

• Can you do the following changes to the mod?

1. Make Iridium reinforced blocks less expensive (8 Reinf. Stone + Ir. Plate = 8 Ir. Reinf. Stone) 1 Plate for only 4 blocks is waaay to expensive.
    2. Add Iridium Reinforced Glass.
    3. Rename the iridiumreinforced block to Iridium Reinforced Stone.
    4. Make the textures of both blocks to be like the standard reinf. version except that it' white.

All of these changes should be very simple and require the basics of coding, so please take this into account :)

• MatLaPatate: Do you really think i would add something useless like Gold to the Fusionlist?

I didn't speak about gold as Products, but as "Fuel" (I used " " " because it wouldn't produce energy and even cost some, refering again the to Aston Curve) ... It's the same for Tungsten/Wolfram (I guess you already planned something to do with it, because it hasn't any utility for the time being). Otherwise it wouldn't have been interesting, of course. I was speaking of creating cheaper Iridium ore (EU-cost only) by fueling the fusion reactor with Gold/W.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Monoxide Yeah, I was debating how I would spell it.

• Official Post

1. Make Iridium reinforced blocks less expensive (8 Reinf. Stone + Ir. Plate = 8 Ir. Reinf. Stone) 1 Plate for only 4 blocks is waaay to expensive.
    2. Add Iridium Reinforced Glass.
    3. Rename the iridiumreinforced block to Iridium Reinforced Stone.
    4. Make the textures of both blocks to be like the standard reinf. version except that it' white.

1. Sorry but denied. Thats the high price for compactness.
    2. It seems a bit too unrealistic to me as the Transparency would be lost when using Iridiumplates, also this is to prevent Nucleareactors from exploding your Base, and not really a Buildingblock.
    3. I choose Monoxides Name for it.
    4. Whats so bad about the retextured Lapisblock? Make a Texturepack if you really need it.

• Suggestion:
    Radioactivity Energy Device:
    The RES would basically be an items used for a lot of crafts:
    Radioactivity Generator: generator allowing you to get energy from Ura-cells without using Nuclear Reactor:
    Put 1 Ura-cells in the slot and it will give you 512 EU/t for 20 sec (About 200 000 EU).
    It would be useful for the ones that don't understand anything to Nuclear Reactor, or if you don't have space/need safety/something easily transportable.
    But it would be too useful for the ones using Reactor, because the RG would give you a depleted Isotope cell after consuming the Ura-cells. So it could be a way to use Ura-cells, generate less energy with but be sure it will give you back a cells to refuel.
    Maybe to avoid Infinite Power Generation with it, it should exist a little chance that won't give you anything.
    The RG could also "burn" coaldust, as it content C14, to generate a small amounts of 10 000 EU.

But the RES would be too a component for Hayoish Handalbe Storage Units, something more evolved than Lappack/Lapotronic Energycrystal (as you want):
    it would be something that Refuel itself Ura-cells (no GUI, just some explanation from me) when absorbing energy and "discharge" it when the energy would be needed. So this would be like a normal way of Energy storage, exept it would have a little amounts of losses (between 5 and 20%) when charging.

Then, with the Radioactivity Energy Storage Device, you would have a new type of Energy storage, maybe between AESU and IDSU or between MFSU and AESU. (This block version wouldn't have losses)

Last but not least, it could be a way of generating EU without block but with a very, very little EU-value: with the Portable RG, you'll get a little amount of 100 000 EU without getting Depleted Isotope Cell. As it would be handable, it should have a GUI like the old Mobile Charger but with the one you would have to put Uranium Ore (what explain what it give you so few EU) to charge Lappacks, Energy Crystal or others.

Recipes:
    The only thing I can say about it (If you want to add something from what I said, what I doubt, I let you create the craft for deciding the Tier it is)
    is that the portable Storage Units version would be crafted like this:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Uranium Cell: :Advanced Circuit:

:Uranium Cell: :Industrial Credit: :Uranium Cell:

:Advanced Circuit: :Uranium Cell: :Advanced Circuit:

Where :Industrial Credit: is the RES. And the Block version would contents some of this one.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hey greg, whats up?

This addon is awesome, greg-tech is a company with future :D

I have a suggestion, its featured here: Power Suit and Tool Modifications

Ignore the tool upgrades, but what do you think of THE MECH.

For short: a Machine, with a nuclear reactor (plus all the concepts involving nuclear engineering), You cant power it any other way.

You enter it, open a GUI for uranium and reactor assembling, and another for weapons and tool placement. Used in a mech, any IC tool will waste power, increase the heat, but performe better. A array of things you can do. Mining laser in one hand and a drill in another for nice mining. A mining laser and a nano saber, two jetpacks in the legs for death-machine.

The camera will display in a sort of computer (kinda JARVIS).

I know nothing bout code, but you seem to know something, is it codeable?

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.