[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• 1. Sorry but denied. Thats the high price for compactness.
    2. It seems a bit too unrealistic to me as the Transparency would be lost when using Iridiumplates, also this is to prevent Nucleareactors from exploding your Base, and not really a Buildingblock.
    3. I choose Monoxides Name for it.
    4. Whats so bad about the retextured Lapisblock? Make a Texturepack if you really need it.

Mkay, can you at least then put the fortune enchantment support for the Iridium Ore, so it gives number of Iridium depending on the level, instead of always giving 1? I think the same should be done to Uranium Ore, because Fortune is usually hard to get.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

MatLaPatate: A Radiationpowered small Energygenerator (like a Battery) is possible and with my already existing Code, it only needs one Line for the Itemregistration and another Line for the Recipe. Oh yes, and one Line for the Configoption of course.

Viper8797: "Ironmansuit" is already part of the Gravisuit-Addon, i dont wanna destroy that. But i will add Craftingsupport to it, as soon as its updated.

SteveofDoom: Fortune and hard to get? Try to get Silktouch. It's much harder to get. Btw my work on a Rockcutter (Industrial Silktouch-Tool) will begin tomorrow. And i cant just add Fortunesupport to Uranium, like i made Cakes stackable (Eloraams Pie-Factory inspired me to do so).

• Okay, calm down I didn't say you must implement it into uranium, because it would require editing the original code, I just said that it would be nice that devs do it. Silk touch chance depends on the enchantability of the tool (diamond pickaxe has the biggest chance). I really think you should add the fortune for iridium, because it generates in every 5th chunk and only 1 piece, making it rarer than uranium.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Viper8797: "Ironmansuit" is already part of the Gravisuit-Addon, i dont wanna destroy that. But i will add Craftingsupport to it, as soon as its updated.

I've checked the gravisuit addon, and to be honest, im disapointed.

Its an armor that can fly and recharge your tools. I see no reason to use it has a excuse (and its outdated, a lot)

not the same this as a nucler-power machine that can shoot rockets trough the arms 8) . Also, it wouldnt be a armor, but a machine. (faster than a regular playing walking, slower than sprinting)

Its obvious disadvantages vs quantum: Can explode, relies on power generation and uranium, is big and noisy. Sort of TF2 Heavy.

No problem, if you dont want to, im not gonna burst trough greg -tech HQ and force you to do it (Or will I?) Only if i use my flying Oil-powered toilet (something from childhood).

Still, please reconsider, and above of all, have fun with your addon! :D

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• It sounded like you're mad when you talked about the uranium. Anyways I set the Iridium probability to 1000 and it now may be as common as uranium.
    Anti Q suit weapon you say? Well it's super easy now to use all the energy out of it. If I get to the source code of IC2 I might release an "addon" which will undo the change in terms of EU usage, because I think that's too much (from 30 EU to 900 EU per hit for quantum and from 40 EU to 1200 EU per hit for the nano armor, 30x more).

Edit: I wonder how are you supposed to legitimately gather the resources (mostly iron and coal) for 96 advanced machine blocks and 48 tesla coils that are required for the set of 24 fusioncoils. I made the reactor and now can't progress any further, because I'm low on resources.

Edited 2 times, last by SteveofDoom ().

• I Agree I don't want to use the gravsuit addon period. I think its to easy for what it can do anyways... I do like 2 things of it... The chest = power for tools and of course the ultimate lappack. But I refuse to use the addon and will just wait till greg maybe adds his own chest support if its for a quantum suit upgrade for tool use or a new power pack.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

V1.14a. Bugfixes, Renamings and a new Component.

NEW FEATURES:
    Rockcutter: Its an electric Silktouchtool with automatically added Silktouch-III-Enchantment. Will currently not work for cheaters, so craft it manually.

Teslastaff: This Staff is for destroying any kind of electric Armor on your Enemy and should do 20 Hearts damage. It only works against Players, so dont try to attack Zombies with it. And with destroying Armor i mean that the electric Armor just gets deleted! The Staff needs a charge of 9000000EU to function.

• Add a super lappack to use with the rockcutter because it uses 500 EU per operation allowing only 600 uses with a regular lappack.

• Official Post

Superlappack is already planned, what do you think are the Lapotronic Energyorbs for? :)

And the Rockcutter (where did you got the Information about the 500EU? Are you a spy!?!) is for Silktouching Stuff, so the high price is justified. Try to use the cheaper Drill instead, if its not necessary. :D

V1.14b fixed Enchantmentglow, added Creativeitems properly, added Luminatorrecipe for normal Heliumcells.

• The Superlappack sounds cool I can't wait. The silktouch only has an effect on 1 and 3 really makes no difference but maybe it looks cooler idk :P And this shock weapon sounds badass. I just hope crafting it is insane and I also hope it can't drain off a Superlappack as well or it will get messy haha.

• Official Post

You're a machine

Who told you that? Uhhm i mean, the Vx.xxa-Releases are normally a bit more Beta as they include the brand new Features, while the b-Release only contains Bugfixes or minor additions. I would ever wait 3 or 4 hours until the b-Release is out, before i update it. But in my Case, i ever use the Dev-build. :D

Now i have to ask Shedar, how to make my Machines compatible with the NuclearControl-Monitors.

Kane Hart: I think i will replace the refined Iron with Iridiumplates, and the Superlappack would only give charge for one other shot, as it contains only one Lapotronic Energyorb.

• Can you tell me how much EU does AESU contain? 1 billion?
    I decompiled your mod to get the 500 EU... Just kidding :P Although I would really like IC2 source :)

I used the NEI addon for IC2 which shows the EU charge of items.

P.S. Don't make Iridium Plates instead of refined iron on the rockcutter, it would be too expensive and also 90% of your stuff already uses iridium plates.

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Who told you that? Uhhm i mean, the Vx.xxa-Releases are normally a bit more Beta as they include the brand new Features, while the b-Release only contains Bugfixes or minor additions. I would ever wait 3 or 4 hours until the b-Release is out, before i update it. But in my Case, i ever use the Dev-build. :D

Now i have to ask Shedar, how to make my Machines compatible with the NuclearControl-Monitors.

He might have an API but it might be more that he needs to do that on his end like he might use a block name or something :P IDK but yeah I would assume that might be the case. His mod is badass though and we use it a lot so it would be cool for sure.....

OMFG IDEA OF THE DAY! Reject this so I can just cut you up....

Radar... I'm tired of being unable to tell when I'm near or if other players are coming near my base. I'm also tired these mods with like 250 or 500 block distant radar. I should be able to setup an impressive radar that can maybe be upgraded for range and etc sort like the MFFS system...

OMFG imagine being able to hook up say a Nuclear Control Alarm to your system when someone comes 2500 blocks away from your base and such.... But don't focus it on related to chunks and loading and such just only pay attention to players coords or whatever it is player on move and don't grab it every second maybe every couple so it does not cause to much lag...

My idea prob be shoot fast but hey on an open server where players can go as far or close its nice to have a warning but also keep an eye of a region of land! This with combo of MFFS and Nuclear Controll would be a wet dream come true!

Hell if you were up for it you could even make it so the player has to setup relays every say 500 blocks or 250 blocks to boost the single but you would have to rely on storing the information else where since you would not want to load all these chunks to keep it going but rather letting a main computer know at the base all this information and print it out like on a grid or something...

Crazy ideas IDK I love my crazy ideas :)

• A radar would be quite cool. As a secondary feature it could (with the proper upgrade) show major explosions (TNT, nuclear, etc) and possibly even show the location of high tier tech (fusion reactor, rocket platform, etc.

• With your Silk Drill you can get block even without energy (Speed only a little differents, so you dont need to charge your tool up :( can you fix this? (Rockcutter)

• With your Silk Drill you can get block even without energy (Speed only a little differents, so you dont need to charge your tool up :( can you fix this? (Rockcutter)

All IC tools are like this but I assume its not as slow as say the drill?