[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• V1.14a. Bugfixes, Renamings and a new Component.

NEW FEATURES:
    Rockcutter: Its an electric Silktouchtool with automatically added Silktouch-III-Enchantment. Will currently not work for cheaters, so craft it manually.

Teslastaff: This Staff is for destroying any kind of electric Armor on your Enemy and should do 20 Hearts damage. It only works against Players, so dont try to attack Zombies with it. And with destroying Armor i mean that the electric Armor just gets deleted! The Staff needs a charge of 9000000EU to function.

So it will destroy quantum armor and 1 hit players? Isnt that a bit op lol?

• Official Post

Rick: There is a very large Config for that. :)
    @Silktouchdrill: Thats a vanilly Bug, i cant do much about it.
    @Radar: Why did you suggest it? I would've added it anyway. :D
    @Nuclear Control: Now all, and i really mean ALL, my Machines implement IEnergyStorage, so it should now work.
    @Ultimate Lappack: The new Lapotronpack is virtually the same as that. 10000000EU in equipable form.
    @New Component: The corresponding Wire comes soon.
    @AESU: Look into the GUI of it. It can contain 100,000,000EU
    @Myself: Did i forgot something?
    @Myself: Yes, to check if i get ninjaed.
    @Gems: Try to look in Deserts and Oceans. Otherwise they have the same properties as Emeralds of vanilla Minecraft.
    RichardG: Well, right as i saw him i thought "Oh no, the Guy with the huge Signature"

• Can you fix these bugs:
    1.)Right-clicking with the EU reader opens up a bugged GUI and starts the measurment/measures.
    2.)Wrenching storage units takes a few seconds for them to turn around or requires a block placement/destruction in order to be done that instant.
    3.)"Interdimensional Energytoragunit"
    4.)Industrial Centrifuge accepts power from only 1 side and consumes 1 Electrolyzed water cell and empty cell when you first insert them when it doesn't get power (you should add a check to see if it has any power before consuming stuff).

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited 5 times, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Official Post

Can you fix these bugs:
    1.)Right-clicking with the EU reader opens up a bugged GUI and starts the measurment/measures.
    2.)Wrenching storage units takes a few seconds for them to turn around or requires a block placement/destruction in order to be done that instant.
    3.)"Interdimensional Energytoragunit"
    4.)Industrial Centrifuge accepts power from only 1 side and consumes 1 Electrolyzed water cell and empty cell when you first insert them when it doesn't get power (you should add a check to see if it has any power before consuming stuff).

1. Oops. The EU-Reader goes to my "openGUI-Blacklist"
    2. Only graphical. I try my best to fix that finally
    3. OCD! OCD! OCD!!! I must fix that!!!
    4. The Centrifuge has already started the process of uhhm centrifuging. But an Energycheck before starting will get added.

@Crashes: I know where that comes from. Thats the new Armor, i will add a Server/Client-check.

• Greg, you can only bring power to the centrifuge from 1 side and that side is east (when you press f3 the variable f should say f=3).
    Other than that I would really and I mean really like to see a let's play and a mod spotlight on this, because this is such a great mod, I really like it :)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• All fixed, you got 2 options here with the direwolf problem

New ep after big bang or watch now and download and watch the ep later.

• Official Post

Greg, you can only bring power to the centrifuge from 1 side and that side is east (when you press f3 the variable f should say f=3).
    Other than that I would really and I mean really like to see a let's play and a mod spotlight on this, because this is such a great mod, I really like it :)

As i said "all that should be fixed now" ^^

Also it was two sides. That stuff happens when i copy Code from my Fusionreactor, without deleting all the unnecessary Stuff.

And for the Direwolfproblem: I can watch it now ofcourse, but i'm one of these people, who cant wait for new Direwolf/Etho-Episodes. :D

• Oh, wow, Direwolf and his vids are so monotone, it's ridiculous. They become boring to watch for me.
    I like watching HypnotoadProductions and Joppsta360, those guys are funny and tell a lot of bad jokes which are funny as well.

Anyways, thanks for the fix :)
    Hoping to see some LPs of this mod :P

• You could always watch Kane's babies adventures :(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Also the Lapotronic Orbs and Lapotronpack have weird damage values and the bar below them doesn't really show how much charge they have.

• Official Post

Also the Lapotronic Orbs and Lapotronpack have had weird damage values and the bar below them doesn't really show how much charge they have.

Also already fixed in 1.15c, try updating. Thats a bug of IC² to be precicely (i decreased the maxdamage to fix it). I think its of the same kind as Shedars wrongly calculated Percentages.

• EPIC, thanks for the fixes :)
    EDIT: Computercube's centrifuge recipe list is very buggy.