[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• GregoriusT:
    I tried increasing the number for solar output from 100 to 1000 and it appeared that it didn't do anything.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Nothing happens when i put electrolyzed water cells in the extractor. What's wrong?
    Thx :)

Centrifuge. I think i forgot to mention that in the OP.

V1.19a adds the Lighthelmet! Yes you heard right, a helmet with a LAMP! No Basefilehack needed!!! (only one more BlockID)
    Needs 0.5EU/t to function and has an integrated Solarhelmet (shapeless Solarhelmet + Luminator). It's ofcourse not consuming Power, when you are standing in the Sunlight.

• Dynamic Lights would come in very handy right now :)
    Also, the light doesn't work underwater even though it uses EU.
    What light level is it making?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Official Post

Dynamic Lights would come in very handy right now :)
    Also, the light doesn't work underwater even though it uses EU.
    What light level is it making?

Maximumlightlevel of 15. In older Versions of MC it would burn Zombies :D

And its not really dynamic. Its just a transparent Block, which emits Light at your Head, when your Head is inside Airblocks.

• I know it's not dynamic, but it would be cool if it was.
    This helmet doesn't recharge the bat/lappack/jetpack if you're under 1 block of leaves unlike the regular solar helmet.

• Fuck these people GregoriusT and more features to armor. I have a request. Could you please add a setting to remove the ability for the quantum helm to give me free food.

1) Damn cheap
    2) Makes the helm damn useless.

I rather support all these other cool little food mods and farm mods and not only my first 2 days of play then you usually already have your full suit!

Thanks Greg!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

I have a request. Could you please add a setting to remove the ability for the quantum helm to give me free food.

If the new Settings for disabling single QSuit-Parts are not enough. Lets see if i can disable that without IC²-Basefilemodification.

V1.19b
    Tweaked the Texture of the industrial Centrifuge a bit
    Added Centrifugerecipes
    Made Computercube-GUI only show up for its Owner (Offline-Mode-SSP-People can ever access them)
    Removed old useless Code from the Fusionreactor

I'm currently testing gameplay with my Addon, so dont expect me to do much.

In case you are wondering, why your EffectRenderer crashes. Its a Forestrybug. It happens as soon as an enchanted looking Beequeen dies. I had to do 2 Basefilemodifications on my Client to stop that shit.

• I thhink the craft you create for the Solar Panels is too expensive: Solar Pannels are already very hard to get, compared to others generator, and generate so fewer energy than Windmills, even if it's easier to deal with.
    But the fact is, making them even more expensive because you hate solar spammers is kinda stupid. Because if you want to use it as middle game devices, it's too expensive (because you can't create it before compressor and because of the Tungsten cells, wich means you also have to get Centriguge).
    In an other hand, I understand the fact you have to make it more expensive to make your Fusion Reactor better to generate EU but ... I think you should make it a bit easier to get (less machines, for example) and to let Solar Panels as they are already.
    Do not forget that the Fusion Reactor, even if it needs to be feeded in Fuel, can be placed underground and is working the night too ...
    Because seriously, if noobs want to create large Solar Panels plants, let's them do, they would be smarter if using Windmills/Watermill-feeded-by-bucket-using-RP2 ...
    The recipes you imagine would be good ... for some advanced solar pannels :/

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I was a bit lost there. The new settings? Have you actually added something like this I was a bit lost there :P

• I agree the solar panel recipe change seems excessive, maybe you could just add the new recipe as an alternate? I know that's not a fix, but then server admins could pick which if any they want to enable/disable
    unrelated note: had a question about the lightning rod, maybe i missed in reading the OP but was wondering if the vertical height or horizontal area covered effects lightning strike frequency, recently built one to test in a super flat world and forced rain with nei, lightning was infrequent but when it did happen it seems to strike the ground around the rod more often than the rod itself, built it from bedrock to max height and the expanded out in a pattern, using 1.18a, when lightning did hit it, worked great, but was just wondering for making build more efficient

• I agree the solar panel recipe change seems excessive, maybe you could just add the new recipe as an alternate? I know that's not a fix, but then server admins could pick which if any they want to enable/disable
    unrelated note: had a question about the lightning rod, maybe i missed in reading the OP but was wondering if the vertical height or horizontal area covered effects lightning strike frequency, recently built one to test in a super flat world and forced rain with nei, lightning was infrequent but when it did happen it seems to strike the ground around the rod more often than the rod itself, built it from bedrock to max height and the expanded out in a pattern, using 1.18a, when lightning did hit it, worked great, but was just wondering for making build more efficient

Guys and Girls. The recipe can be disabled via the config. The option is there for server admins and players who want more of a challenge. Same with the nuke and same with any other items he feels weak and unbalanced that he wants to fix overtime. Config Config Config! Something a lot of other devs don't do but Greg does!

• Official Post

I thhink the craft you create for the Solar Panels is too expensive: Solar Pannels are already very hard to get, compared to others generator, and generate so fewer energy than Windmills, even if it's easier to deal with.
    But the fact is, making them even more expensive because you hate solar spammers is kinda stupid. Because if you want to use it as middle game devices, it's too expensive (because you can't create it before compressor and because of the Tungsten cells, wich means you also have to get Centriguge).
    In an other hand, I understand the fact you have to make it more expensive to make your Fusion Reactor better to generate EU but ... I think you should make it a bit easier to get (less machines, for example) and to let Solar Panels as they are already.
    Do not forget that the Fusion Reactor, even if it needs to be feeded in Fuel, can be placed underground and is working the night too ...
    Because seriously, if noobs want to create large Solar Panels plants, let's them do, they would be smarter if using Windmills/Watermill-feeded-by-bucket-using-RP2 ...
    The recipes you imagine would be good ... for some advanced solar pannels :/

Lol, FUN-Fact: I gonna also make the Windmills more expensive. I think 3 Carbonplates instead of the 4 Iron are a great Idea.

And never forget: I add Configs for almost everything!

I was a bit lost there. The new settings? Have you actually added something like this I was a bit lost there

Why did i say "new"? Answer: It was added in in the currently most recent 1.19b!

I agree the solar panel recipe change seems excessive, maybe you could just add the new recipe as an alternate? I know that's not a fix, but then server admins could pick which if any they want to enable/disable

Config? Did you read it?

Only vertical. The higher and longer it is, the better. Bedrock to Sky is best. If the height of the highest Fence exceeds 128Blocks you can even get stroke while its just raining.

• Lol, FUN-Fact: I gonna also make the Windmills more expensive. I think 3 Carbonplates instead of the 4 Iron are a great Idea.

I know. But as I've never tried to change anything via config ... ^^
    And I just can't understand why nerfing it when you've got Watermill ... (Maybe they don't know how to create Auto-refilled Water Mill)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I think this is what greg was telling me about. I kind wanted to keep the recipe just wanted quantum food to be nerfed. It ruins the helm discharging to fast and its cheap too I rather people work for their food.