[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• I can't craft mix metal by using the new version(CraftGuide shows only the mix metal compressor recipe)
    when replace with old version(1.31a), it's fine and CraftGuide shows all recipes (include Aluminium and Titanium)

seems like ore dictionary problem.

by the way i'm using forge 318 and ic2 1.107-35lf

• NEW: A Donate-Link (That Button didnt work because HTML...). It's now free for all, to let their Money sink into it.

Edit: Thanks for the donation Kane but you already have a Cape :D

I want DUAL CAPES! :P Nah I don't care about anything like that I just wanted to buy the man a beer :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Is the Methane cell the fuel that burns the slowest and the hottest?Also, what do you think about Nitrogen cells?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

How about adding some kind of high-tech bio-digestor that effectively produces methane (cells) and maybe some other byproducts ?
    It would use any kind of organic stuff as fuel. Its process would be slow, but very effective if built in large scale.

• Very useful plugin for NEI with this mod: NEI_IC2_Burn_1.0.0.zip. It show how many EU you can get from burning item in Generator (can be disabled in NEI options). You can also use those values to compare durations of burning in other furnaces (useful to detect best fuel for boilers from RC).
    Warning: this plugin uses client-side config option "energyGeneratorBase", server can have different value.

• Official Post

Very useful plugin for NEI with this mod: NEI_IC2_Burn_1.0.0.zip. Show how many energy you can get from burning item in Generator (can be disabled in NEI options).

99% percent people do use NEI why these addons can't be implemented into IC² core?

• Very useful plugin for NEI with this mod: NEI_IC2_Burn_1.0.0.zip. Show how many EU you can get from burning item in Generator (can be disabled in NEI options). You can also use those values to compare durations of burning in other furnaces (useful to detect best fuel for boilers from RC).
    Warning: this plugin use client-side config option "energyGeneratorBase", server can have different value.

Quantum Boots :P An sweet!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• 99% percent people do use NEI why these addons can't be implemented into IC² core?

After some changes i will try send sources of this plugin to RichardG and possibly it will be included in next version of IC2.

P.S.: i love Me-cell as fuel.

• Very useful plugin for NEI with this mod: NEI_IC2_Burn_1.0.0.zip. It show how many EU you can get from burning item in Generator (can be disabled in NEI options). You can also use those values to compare durations of burning in other furnaces (useful to detect best fuel for boilers from RC).
    Warning: this plugin uses client-side config option "energyGeneratorBase", server can have different value.

Thankyou

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Odd, I just updated both RC and GT to latest versions and everything seems to be working quite well :|
    Just lucky I guess.

On another note, have you considered a nether ore type addition to this mod? It would be nice seeing a well done nether ores mod that gets updated with mod ores :)

• Official Post

Odd, I just updated both RC and GT to latest versions and everything seems to be working quite well :|
    Just lucky I guess.

So you can craft MMIngots with Rollingmachine? Good then i dont have to change my Code. Btw you can disable the MMIngotrecipe for the Rollingmachine in the Config. And no, i dont include any API in my Addon except my own API ofcourse.

On another note, have you considered a nether ore type addition to this mod? It would be nice seeing a well done nether ores mod that gets updated with mod ores :)

Considerable. Maybe later, but now i have to Code my 30000-ID-Machine-System.

SpwnX: Hightech Biodisgestor? Try AdvGens by Fallenbeast. He has a Woodgasificator, and guess what you get when you centrifuge its Gascells. :D

Yeah Greg there was a few API Changes today in RC.
    Also try deleting RC API if its inside GT jar.

1. RC-API is not contained in my Addon.
    2. Its a zip and not a jar.

• So you can craft MMIngots with Rollingmachine? Good then i dont have to change my Code. Btw you can disable the MMIngotrecipe for the Rollingmachine in the Config. And no, i dont include any API in my Addon except my own API ofcourse.

I cant, I have RC 6.5 and 35c and it doesnt work anymore in the rolling machine! Config is the same as before, so it should work like before but it doesnt.

Configfile says MMIngotOnlyRollingMachine=true

• Lemme go see if i have anything that might be causing it to work somehow :\

This is the modlist I am messing around with at the moment.

I dont have the PFF 6.5 Railcraft patch, as that crashes my game, the exact opposite of everyone else.
    I also have a new boiler setup just to run the rolling machine, and im getting mixed metal ingots out.

http://imgur.com/BMj08

I have to say, id also love to see some sort of chrome plating system to enhance the durability/enchantability of non IC2 tools, It often feels like they don't get much love.
    Gotta say im interested to see how you handle this 30k block ID challenge :P

• Hi Greg, you ever calculated how much you need to craft a fusion reactor, so the reactor itself and 24 fusioncoils?
    Not sure if I'm right, but:
    96 Diamonds oder Saphires for Lapatroncrystals?
    228 Iridiumore and 57 Diamonds for Iridiumplates?
    1856 Emaralds oder 3000 Enderpearls for Be-cells?
    3828 Rubys and 9408 Bauxiddust for your Machineblocks?

Did I calculate something wrong or is it really THAT expansive?

• Can you please add a config option to disable using Be-Cells in the Thick Neutron Reflectors recipe?

Nice mod. Keep up the good work.

My MC Server: hekatonkheires.us