[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Well, you can macerate RP-Rubys and Sapphires, and then recompress them to GregTech-Rubys and Sapphires, so i changed my mind.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You betrayed us! Wasn't your mod supposed to be balanced ? It's no longer true :/ Rubys and Sapphire from RP2 are so common ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Greg just doesn't give a shit, He plays by nobodies rules, not even his own!
    I bet he would kill a LION or a BEAR!

I like it!

• Love the look of this mod, but trying to get it to run and been running into a few problems.

I -think- I know what the problem is, an ID issue, but I'm not completely sure.

To rule out it was just your mod I made a new instance using Multi-MC and just put in forge, NEI, IC2 and gregtech. ran fine, so that's another point for Id issue.

But what I'd like to know is, since I used Sha rose's ID resolver, shouldn't this have been dealt with, and if not would raising the mod priority resolve the issue?

Edit: To clarify, this crops up during world gen, it gets stuck at "Building Terrain" then generates a crash file while still keeping minecraft open and stuck at "building Terrain"

• I think that the Highly Advanced Machine Block is too expensive.
    You need 36 rubies per thing and 96 bauxite dust. I don't know how do you even get so many rubies.
    It would be good if you made a config for the usage of that Machine Block.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• be able to disable RP-Gem-Generation completly, if Eloraam doesnt provide a Config for that.

... I'd rather disabling "compatibility" between your addon and RP2, because when I'm looking for Pickaxe to enchant, I'm glad finding Gems ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Love the look of this mod, but trying to get it to run and been running into a few problems.

I think its a Forgeproblem. I use 303 without Problems.

I think that the Highly Advanced Machine Block is too expensive.
    You need 36 rubies per thing and 96 bauxite dust. I don't know how do you even get so many rubies.

I've never found Bauxite in my legit World (Bauxite got added after i started it), and i still got 2 of the Machineblocks. My Rubies come all from a BC-Quarry in a Desert. Try to use Scrapboxing to get the Titanium.

It would be good if you made a config for the usage of that Machine Block.

Nope, but when you really think its too expensive, then use the hardened Casing of Forestry as its a Tier-III-Machineblock-Replacement.

... I'd rather disabling "compatibility" between your addon and RP2, because when I'm looking for Pickaxe to enchant, I'm glad finding Gems ^^

Enchantments? pfft. Even then i use Diamonds for that, even if Eloraam stated that the whole point of Gems is to NOT use Diamonds.

My first Metablock works fine. I just have to add the Craftingfunctionality and the GUI. :D

• I call shenanigans.
    Just started a new world.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Due to a request by landontc i made an Addon, which just disables UUM-Recipes.

I requested 1.4.2 support days ago, so chop chop! Nah I kid! What the hell would I do without more the mods ported in 1.4.2 first anyways :P

BTW I get bored so I been like keeping track whats out with this list:
    http://godcraft.com/threads/go…date-status-thread.12652/

Most of what is actually missing now is IC Addons hehe.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Just to say, Quantum Jump seems to still be bugged.

Just to say, its not my fault as i only overload Chestplate and Helmet. Now i have to finally release 1.36a. Wait until i edit this Post for the Changelog...

Edit: V1.36a:
    Added MetaTileEntity-System + open Sourcecode for MetaTileEntities.
    LESU-Output tweaked
    2 Depleted Uraniumcells can now be centrifuged to 1 Thoriumcell. (so breeding is still better)
    Apatite Maceratable
    Quantumchest can now only store stackable Items. If you have unstackables still in one, dont worry, Its not deleting them.
    seperate Massfabricatorconfig.

Electric Autocraftingtable:
    Similar to immibis Autocraftingtable, but consumes 5000EU per craft, and accepts up to 32EU/p.
    It has a small 3x3 Inventory for Inputitems (on the Green sise), a 9x1-Inventory for the Containeritems like Buckets (accessible on the 4 Sides), an Outputslot (red side) for the Items, a 3x3-Holoslotgrid for the Recipe, and last but not least: A Holoslot which is showing you the Output of the Device. Its not much tested yet, but i doubt it corrupts your World.

• Greg, I have a suggestion.
    How about making an Industrial Advanced Quarry which will cost a lot of diamond gears but you would be able to set it up to silk touch the blocks you specify? Like Iridium, Rubies, Sapphires, Diamonds...

• yes i

Greg, I have a suggestion.
    How about making an Industrial Advanced Quarry which will cost a lot of diamond gears but you would be able to set it up to silk touch the blocks you specify? Like Iridium, Rubies, Sapphires, Diamonds...

like this idea have a slot in the quary and whatever you put in there it will mine with those properties so like your rock cutter you could put it in but it would need more eu then a dimond drill

EDIT: 1.4.2 would be nice 2 haha no but seriously this mod is awesome and the faster you update the better :)

• First I think I need Tod say That the Addon ian the best Addon I know. Nearly daily updated, with cool Features and a full Tekkit Incompability.

Somone Suggesteed a way to centrifuge cobble to getan some ores, but that was denied, because of the Balance. What is about macerating Stone to stone dust, which Can then because centrifuged to some Ironische Düstere, Bauxite Düst, copper dust and some Tin Dust?
    That would be balanced, if you would get mqybe 16 different dusts from 64 cooked and macerated cobblestone.

• Official Post

I personally wait for Redpower to update before doing a 1.4-Update. And Eloraam said that she updates to 1.3.2.

@Quarry: I think i can deny that, as Automation in mining must have a disadvantage.

Edit:

First I think I need Tod say That the Addon ian the best Addon I know. Nearly daily updated, with cool Features and a full Tekkit Incompability.

Somone Suggesteed a way to centrifuge cobble to getan some ores, but that was denied, because of the Balance. What is about macerating Stone to stone dust, which Can then because centrifuged to some Ironische Düstere, Bauxite Düst, copper dust and some Tin Dust?
    That would be balanced, if you would get mqybe 16 different dusts from 64 cooked and macerated cobblestone.

Düst? Are you pretending to be german by using ü? It wouldve been "Staub" and not "Düst". As for Cobblecentrifugation => NO! Its enough that you can centrifuge Sand.

• I personally wait for Redpower to update before doing a 1.4-Update. And Eloraam said that she updates to 1.3.2.

@Quarry: I think i can deny that, as Automation in mining must have a disadvantage.

Wait I was confused by your message. We need to wait for vaporpower before GregTech gets updated to 1.4?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.