[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Exactly as i want to use once it in conjunction with Redpower, to get rid of maybe happening Bugs. Also IC² isnt really updated (Beta).

Eh, Okay will see how it goes. I will warn my users of possible removal for 1.4. I also want to stated I'm not a fan of Redpower and the lack of communication. The best this for this community is for RP2 to die so newer mods will spring up overtime and replace some of it hopefully. I don't like someone who is very unstable. Some of the stuff you suggested changing in her mod has had her on IRC flipping out threatening to sue, stop running Rp2 and etc. This is why she does not go on IRC with her old nick nor she even talks to her players because she has trouble keeping her mouth shut when she can't own and control everything the way she wants.

Just saying I like some of the stuff off her mod but I don't really don't care that much I do it for my players and RP2 has actually been on of the biggest weaknesses on my past servers with bugs, dupe bugs that have yet been fixed, and of course how bad logic was running on server performance the last update mainly causing some massive packet crap that was causing some really fracked up shuddering in SMP.

This is my personal opinion though and you will find a lot of my Players also agree after seeing the light ;)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• l

Eh, Okay will see how it goes. I will warn my users of possible removal for 1.4. I also want to stated I'm not a fan of Redpower and the lack of communication. The best this for this community is for RP2 to die so newer mods will spring up overtime and replace some of it hopefully. I don't like someone who is very unstable. Some of the stuff you suggested changing in her mod has had her on IRC flipping out threatening to sue, stop running Rp2 and etc. This is why she does not go on IRC with her old nick nor she even talks to her players because she has trouble keeping her mouth shut when she can't own and control everything the way she wants.

Just saying I like some of the stuff off her mod but I don't really don't care that much I do it for my players and RP2 has actually been on of the biggest weaknesses on my past servers with bugs, dupe bugs that have yet been fixed, and of course how bad logic was running on server performance the last update mainly causing some massive packet crap that was causing some really fracked up shuddering in SMP.

This is my personal opinion though and you will find a lot of my Players also agree after seeing the light ;)

Waiting for Eloraam is like waiting for a bus on a sunday morning, never knowing if you'll ever get on your destination before end of day.
    Unless you have learned from an imminent release of redpower, it is folly to synchronize your releases with hers.

• Its strange, now the option for mixed metal ingots is not working, they just stay as IC2 recepies.
    I would guess its to do with updating to the latest 1.07 beta

Although I might of stuffed something up... I cant remember any other changes.
    Nothing quite like a 30 hour day to make you forget EVERYTHING!

• Right-Clicking RE-Batteries seems to not Charge up the Rockcutter (fix for that pl0x?)

EDIT: It does if another tool needs energy as well (ex. Drill) otherwise not

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• hey greg a simple question to you, can i update from 1.29c to 1.36a without proplems?

You should be able to update. I have been updating, and I have had no problems yet

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Waiting for Eloraam is like waiting for a bus on a sunday morning, never knowing if you'll ever get on your destination before end of day.
    Unless you have learned from an imminent release of redpower, it is folly to synchronize your releases with hers.

Lol, i once did that (with the Bus) and it didnt came (on the correct side of the Busstop). Guess where i did go (back home). I will start working on IC² if its nonbeta for 1.4, or if Redpower updates to 1.3 before that happens.

Its strange, now the option for mixed metal ingots is not working, they just stay as IC2 recepies.
    I would guess its to do with updating to the latest 1.07 beta

Although I might of stuffed something up... I cant remember any other changes.
    Nothing quite like a 30 hour day to make you forget EVERYTHING!

If my Addon fails to detect Railcraft, then nothing happens. But you could've changed the Config accidently.

Right-Clicking RE-Batteries seems to not Charge up the Rockcutter (fix for that pl0x?)

EDIT: It does if another tool needs energy as well (ex. Drill) otherwise not

Hardcoded in IC². Doesnt work for non-IC²-Tools.

hey greg a simple question to you, can i update from 1.29c to 1.36a without proplems?

Yes ofcourse. The only problem could be a major update (like the 1.4-Update)

Edit: Did i forget to mention, that you have to use Steel (if loaded and enabled in Config) for electric Tools now?

• Eh, Okay will see how it goes. I will warn my users of possible removal for 1.4. I also want to stated I'm not a fan of Redpower and the lack of communication. The best this for this community is for RP2 to die so newer mods will spring up overtime and replace some of it hopefully. I don't like someone who is very unstable. Some of the stuff you suggested changing in her mod has had her on IRC flipping out threatening to sue, stop running Rp2 and etc. This is why she does not go on IRC with her old nick nor she even talks to her players because she has trouble keeping her mouth shut when she can't own and control everything the way she wants.

I will also second the client stutter that too many RP2 sub-blocks or lights can cause. It's quite annoying to stall quite a lot while entering chunks (where the lights/sub-blocks are).

I do like RP2's logic, timer and machines.

• Official Post

I will also second the client stutter that too many RP2 sub-blocks or lights can cause. It's quite annoying to stall quite a lot while entering chunks (where the lights/sub-blocks are).

Buildcraftpipes are much worse.

I do like RP2's logic, timer and machines.

Me too. I especially designed my Autocraftingtable to work with Eloraams new "Manager"-Block, which is basically an improved Version of immibis Retrievulator.

• Can you add NetherOres compatibility for your mod, maybe if Netherores is installed add your ores to it? I'm asking it like this bcouse Netherores is a *Dead mod* right now.. would be nice to find some of your Gems in hell :)

edit: - maybe with config to enable/disable them

• will the "Freezer" in your to do list be implemented soon, I would really like to see liquid nitrogen as a coolant for the nuclear reactor.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Reactorcoolantcells can already be crafted out of Helium.

Dont worry Iridiumdrills are not on my List. Especially those SUPA-OP-ones which were suggested here.

Killing two birds with one post ?

Can you add Iridium drill, which due its height is useable only by miner? (increases miner speed and EU/t cost) [costs 3 plates]

will the "Freezer" in your to do list be implemented soon, I would really like to see liquid nitrogen as a coolant for the nuclear reactor.

• Ok, I didnt accidentily change the configs, whent through and checked everything this morning. Only thing I can think of is I now have to use PFF's railcraft 6.5 compat, and I am now using new IC2

• Official Post

V1.36b:
    Added Lithium-Batteries, which store 100000EU at LV-Tier, the Lithiumbatpack, which stores 600000EU, but cant charge Mininglasers and Nanosabers, and Netherrackdust, which replaces Netherrack in the Centrifugerecipe, which i have btw buffed because of the additional Effort.

Edit: Yay i have finally time to really PLAY my Addon instead of writing Code and testing Stuff.

• Hey Greg,

just wanted to mention I really appreciate the effort you put into your mod and every time I stop by at the forum now, I find that there's _new_ stuff to look up or other stuff improved. Great!