[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Really Nice !

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• Quoted from "palstek"
    Hi Greg, did you change any object IDs? I upgraded my server and now may of your cell-types are gone or exchanged by IC2-credits... O_O

Like i mentioned EVERYWHERE, i changed some Items. The first 32 Items and a few others were compressed to 4 ItemID's with Damagevalue. This doesnt only save ItemID's. It also saves me tons of Time when adding "stupid" Items.

Sry that I didnt read all the 65 pages :P Also I upgraded from 1.32 to 2.00c... btw: I encountered some strange behaviour of dusts (dont know if this is intended). When I put sapphire-dust and ender-dust together (e.g. puttung ender-dust on sapphire-dust) they both stack together as one dust.

• Whe you try a open the gui of Interdimensional storageunit with a item in the hand (the player try put the block near to machine )( the block appear for few second and dissapear but if you stay in the same spot (ghost block mark with black dot ) you can not open the gui if you have a item

Little suggestion of posible in some future agregate designation in the firt part of your block like that (Gt Interdimensional storageunit ) for find your block more easy and not navigate all block ?

• Greg, I'm still on 1.3.2 so what do I do with 567 gold? It's crazy how much gold you get using mystcraft.
    I'm waitin' on RedPower before going into 1.4.

EDIT: Can you implement a way to add a MatFab amplifier in your config or CMR? I made a UU-Box which gives 1,000,000 Amplifier. But using CMR doesn't seem to work.
    It didn't work in previous versions.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Greg, I'm still on 1.3.2 so what do I do with 567 gold? It's crazy how much gold you get using mystcraft.

EDIT: Can you implement a way to add a MatFab amplifier in your config or CMR? I made a UU-Box which gives 1,000,000 Amplifier. But using CMR doesn't seem to work.

I'm a bit confused. So you don't use RP in 1.3.2 but your waiting for RP for 1.4.2. LOL

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I'm a bit confused. So you don't use RP in 1.3.2 but your waiting for RP for 1.4.2. LOL

Probably because he wants to make a new world in 1.4.2, with redpower volanos and such

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Hi hi, GregoriusT! I really like your GregTech mod and has been doing extensive testing in SSP and SMP with lots of other mods and had come across a four things.

1. I've noticed that the ore dictionary of the chips/circuitboards/electron tubes is a little more of a hassle to look up the recipes. Is it possible to have the option to disable that and have the default recipes like it was before, if some people don't want that?

2. the ore dictionary for chips/circuitboards/electron tubes are made completely different ways like buildcraft power for their gates when building some IC2 blocks/items, which can be a headache for some.

3. The new items in the newest version has a drop after hitting it, even while in creative mode. Bug?

4. With mystcraft mod and having the eternal storm age, the lightning rod can be exploited to having infinite EU. Just pointing out if you're fine with that or not.

So, there's of what I have for what I come across. I'll still be enjoying of playing with GregTech mod with IC2 and lots of other mods! :D

- Soldjermon

• I personally find that the lighting rod is a cheat itself and I don't think greg is to happy with its balance. Mainly why there is a config for it so you can disable it. I mean if people use it the way its intended then it works great. If people use it in a cheap way then its like installing xray to your client really. Not much can be done or at least its pointless :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I personally find that the lighting rod is a cheat itself and I don't think greg is to happy with its balance. Mainly why there is a config for it so you can disable it. I mean if people use it the way its intended then it works great. If people use it in a cheap way then its like installing xray to your client really. Not much can be done or at least its pointless :P

I'm just letting GregoriusT know about it if he doesn't. ;P

Also, I've noticed that there's a little goof on the rawMachineTier* and craftingtable(the the tier name for circuits is circuitTier*), because the medium circuit board certainly isn't a tube, or a autoarchic gate or a controller circuit; when looking up in the ore dictionary from mistaqur's NEI OD addon.
    Bug, or intentional?

One last thing; when having the ender chest mod installed that replaced the vanilla ender chest completely, it breaks the recipe for the IDSU and crashes MC when looking up the recipe. XP
    Definitely need to find a way to fix that problem.

- Soldjermon

• I get this whenever I try to shift-click clay dust into the industrial centrifuge, yet everything is fine when i normally place items in there.

The "at gregtechmod.common.containers.GT_ContainerMetaID_Machine.a(GT_ContainerMetaID_Machine.java:131)
    at qy.a(SourceFile:249)
    at qy.a(SourceFile:127)"
    is repeated hundreds of times, and differs slightly every time I have the crash. I just took most of it out because there wasn't enough space.

EDIT: It appears to happen every time i try to shift-click something into or out of the centrifuge.

• Greg, i understand you make creative tools at Greg tech, but have you ever considered going in the destructive side of technology? I have a suggestion, a plutonium bomb. Crafted with a :Nuke TNT: In the middle and plutonium cells adjacent to the nuke and fill the corners with uranium. What do you think?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

This happened when i tried to retrieve fuel can from centrifuge (shift-click).
    {
    2012-11-01 16:59:17 [INFO] [STDERR] at gregtechmod.common.containers.GT_ContainerMetaID_Machine.a(GT_ContainerMetaID_Machine.java:131)
    2012-11-01 16:59:17 [INFO] [STDERR] at qy.a(SourceFile:249)
    2012-11-01 16:59:17 [INFO] [STDERR] at qy.a(SourceFile:127)
    }
    This thing above repeated on crash log 100+ times.
    Edit : Someone ninja'ed me, but now i see that it is purely related to shift-clicking in centrifuges/maybe all your blocks.
    Edit2: @Post above : I want H-Bombs instead, these were never tested on an open anbient, as it could fuse the hydrogen in air causing global destruction =D.
    Edit3: Fusion reactors should have something like a meltdown, since whenever the coils fails containing the fusion reaction plasma should keep fusing atmosphere hydrogen and causing an H-Bomb explosion which vaporizes an EXTREME area [Anything is vaporized (mobs/players/items/blocks, even bedrock [in a smaller radius] if you want)]

• Official Post

Sry that I didnt read all the 65 pages :P Also I upgraded from 1.32 to 2.00c... btw: I encountered some strange behaviour of dusts (dont know if this is intended). When I put sapphire-dust and ender-dust together (e.g. puttung ender-dust on sapphire-dust) they both stack together as one dust.

WHAT!?! How did you get that?!? Also i mentioned it DIRECTLY under the Downloadlink.

Whe you try a open the gui of Interdimensional storageunit with a item in the hand (the player try put the block near to machine )( the block appear for few second and dissapear but if you stay in the same spot (ghost block mark with black dot ) you can not open the gui if you have a item

Forgeversion?

Greg, I'm still on 1.3.2 so what do I do with 567 gold? It's crazy how much gold you get using mystcraft.

1000000!?! Thats too much for the normal Matterfabricator. I made a special Function which increases the internal Storage of the Matterfabricator, when such a huge Amplifier is registered, but this would almost cause an Integeroverflow.

3. The new items in the newest version has a drop after hitting it, even while in creative mode. Bug?

More like a lack of code in Forge.

4. With mystcraft mod and having the eternal storm age, the lightning rod can be exploited to having infinite EU. Just pointing out if you're fine with that or not.

If it works, why not?

The "at gregtechmod.common.containers.GT_ContainerMetaID_Machine.a(GT_ContainerMetaID_Machine.java:131)
    at qy.a(SourceFile:249)
    at qy.a(SourceFile:127)"
    is repeated hundreds of times, and differs slightly every time I have the crash. I just took most of it out because there wasn't enough space.

I will look into it

@Centrifuge-Error: FORRRRRRRGE!!! Why do you remove old Methods!!!

@ItemStacking: Fixed too.

• @spawnX, perhaps add both, as if you base was fairly close to your enemies, you wanted to blow up every single piece of their property, but not your own, you could have 3 tiers of nukes. 1. Nuke 2.plutonium nuke 3. H-bomb ( enough to destroy irridium reinforced stone but not bed rock( not to forget about the range :D ))

Edit: also the danger of a fusion explosion is a great idea.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Quoted from "Lightone"
    Whe you try a open the gui of Interdimensional storageunit with a item in the hand (the player try put the block near to machine )( the block appear for few second and dissapear but if you stay in the same spot (ghost block mark with black dot ) you can not open the gui if you have a item

Forgeversion?

minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.350 (the last beta (industrialcraft-2_1.108.71-lf) requiere for minimum)

that warning

Code
    [WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] The mod id GregTech_Addon attempted to register channels without specifying a packet handler

Little suggestion of posible in some future agregate designation in the firt part of your block like that (Gt Interdimensional storageunit ) for find your block more easy and not navigate all block in creative mode ?

• Doing some testing with industrial centrifuges in the 1.3.2 version still, just energy usage, anyway I noticed they seem to have an internal energy storage? How much is it?

• Nice, Nice this mod !

No ! awfull ! when will someone do a texture pack ? (Of course, a sphax one would be a must !)

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !