[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• For 1 Hybrid solar panel need 8 Iridium ore OR 20 iridium ore for Matterfabricator. I play 1 week on my map, and find 0! iridium. You couldn't make more regeneration of iridium on the map?

Look into the config file
    Its at the end of the file
    iridiumoreperchunk = 20 (or something like that)

I play with 25% and i have enough found in one day playing

Hmm... what hybrid solar panels? is this from another addon?

also why don't you tweak the config for iridium ore? The base amount is 20% but considering how large the world is and how large chunks are 20% is a low rate. You'd be better off managing to get iridium ore by using a quarry.

Yes its from Advanced Solar Panels (an addon for ic2, you can find it here in the addon forum)

• Look into the config file
    Its at the end of the file
    iridiumoreperchunk = 20 (or something like that)

I play with 25% and i have enough found in one day playing

I cant change config file. I try. My FTB mod returns all configurations by default.

Hm, my config
    worldgeneration {
    Bauxiteore=true
    IridiumProbability=20
    Iridiumore=true
    Pyriteore=true
    Rubyore=true
    Sapphireore=true
    Silverore=false
    }
    What wrong?

• There IS iridium in every world, trust me. It's just that you'll find one on average per ~35x35 block area. Assuming ground level at 64 blocks it's one iridium block per ~81920 other blocks. To put it in other words, for every 1,000,000 blocks mined you'll get around 12 iridium ores. You either need to dig/run around a LOT or stripmine huge areas to bedrock to find it.

Of course you can also always just change the config values :)

• Firstly, is CalciumCell + Sulfur Fertilizer recipe not returning an EmptyCell a bug or a feature?
    Secondly, do you consider making IC² Miner compatible with Rockcutter? For me, it seems logical (at a reasonable EU price, of course), but it can be also used as a motivation for players to dig up rare resourses manually.

• So, if i need build Matterfabricator, i need destroy 2kk others blocks? Imposible :)

only other way to resolve the rareness of Iridium is to bump up the % rate of how much it spawns.

Also... get 1 ore per 5 chunks. Uhhh... uranium is more common than iridium lol

• right gonna point this out.

Iridium spawns in really rare amounts as a single Oreblock. Rarity is
    configurable. Default IridiumProbability=20 ~1 ore every 5 chunks. If
    you somehow happen to find Platinium Dust (maybe from other Mods), then
    you can Centrifuge it to get its Iridium-Inpurities from it.

Best to be using a mod like metallurgy 2 that adds platinum ore or any other mod out there that adds platinum to the game. Grinding down platinum ore with the industrial grinder gives 1 iridium ;)

side note to greg... and this just my inner grammar nazi throwing a small hissy fit. You spelled platinum wrong, had an extra i in there when it wasn't needed :p

• Oh man... lol wow... O_o need a lot of copper plates and other tons of stuff for neutron reflectors especially those Iridium ones... haha... good thing I got a good supply of copper ore 8o

yeah no kidding, if it wasn't spelled right things would be wonky :D

• I like this mode a lot :3

Some suggestions for the automation machines:

• Something like Distribution pipes do, I could chose out of 5 items that pass through 2 go to <side> and 3 go <side>?
    • Some way to turn off translocators (since i think they have their own buffer of energy and splitter cables are slow to react i can't quite do that with cutting power i think?) Or a way to only activated them on a redstone signal or such
    • Some kind of inventory sensor so I could have it emit something if the inventory has more than e.g. 32 wood planks or less than that maybe?
    • Or maybe some kind of advanced insertion-pipe thingy? So let it go into the machine if its not full but pass it on forward if the machine on <side> is full already?

Would greatly help with automation imo ^^

• [Suggestion]
    After the Industrial Grinder, the Blast Furnace, you'll probably need a new machine ... This is our I-RD47, a machine that actually acts as a rolling machine, a compressor and an exctractor at the same time!
    What should you use this device ? Because it adds a lots of new recipes!
    We aren't sure for the moment of amount of ressources you'll get, but results of our tests are coming ...

Basically, this machine will give you an usual product from any ressources and giving you more than the usual way, but also an awesome byproduct!
    4 Sugar Canes: 6 Paper + 1 Biofuel Cell
    Wood: 2 Paper + 2 plantball
    6-7 (depending on the qualities of upgrades you'll use, we higly recommend you to use our most expensive best device!) Coal --> Carbon Plate + 1 CoalFuel Cell
    6 Cactus: 8 Green Dyes + 1 Biofuel Cell
    2 Sapplings: 1 BioFuel Cell
    4 Leaves: 1 BioFuel Cell
    [If any future implementation of Sea Algua in order to create Hydrogen ... it could be a way of exctrating H2 ... Waiting for our labs!)
    2 Netherracks: 1 Brickstone + any centrifuge byproducts (we aren't sure for the time being)
    20 Soulsands: 1 Fuel Can (50 000 EU)
    2 Endstone: 1 He Cell
    8 Glowdust: 1 He Cell
    Ingot --> Plate (those are on testing. It could actually provide you a way of making low-tech armor with fewer ingots. Also notice we're actually researching a way of generating Energy with AWESOME-HIGH-TECH Advanced Windmills. It would use Aluminum plates and Carbon Plate.)
    All compressor devices haven't been tested yet, a few others could come)

As the engineer who invented that device is a Potato-Guy, it seems a recipes including Potato and giving you Mash has been implemented in secret ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• how do i make the blast furnace i cant seem to find where it is listed NVM the blast fernace itself tells me ....derp

• Making silicon sometimes require 5000 EU/silicon and sometimes around 50.000 EU/silicon. Of course, in the "high cost" receipe, other product are done as well in the same time. But want to said it, in case that's not intended/or break the game balancing.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• Official Post

Since I have now a Blast Furnace, I can make new Silicon-Plates requiring them, for then making Solar Plants of it (Lets assume Silicon Cells are already 99.9% pure and just need to be Crystallized).

I also plan to add a Multiblock Low-Tech Solar Panel, with Mirrors and Water, which have a lower Output/m², than the regular ones.

• As i previously said, i play with a 1/16 factor in Solar power. Be sure to let us "config" it ;)

Another thing i want to said, is that now i have not build any centrifuge. Are they still usefull ? are they obsolette ?

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !