[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Here is my transformation station:
    What it does is it coverts 32768 EU/t from the fusion reactor all the way into low voltage for low tier machines, the EU/t is carried over.
    Resources needed: 4x Super Condensator, 16x HV-Transformer, 64x MV-Transformer, 256x LV-Transformer and more than 680x Superconductor Wire (excluding the fusion reactor and fusion coils)
    Good luck building this legitimately in survival :P

Instead of building a massive tramsforer setup, i would have just gotten it down to 2048eu/t and put it in an AESU. Then, it can output anything i want :D

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Greg, I saw you'll probably make the Centrifuge outputting Copper Instead of Iron ... I hope it will be 32, because 16 Iron to 16 Copper isn't very cool ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Would you mind if I added support for displaying GregTech macine recipes to CraftGuide?

Why not? Nobody is going to stop you, and I personally dont think Craftguide is really good enough, in comparsion to NEI, so if you wanna make it, then its your Problem "forever".

o my god relase 1.4.2

That clearly sounded like asking for Release Date, and guess what? I dont like that, and neither Alblaka, so I reported it. Aside from that, there is already a Release for 1.4.2, what is making your "command" to release for 1.4.2 even more stupid.

• Official Post

My NEI, the NEI of another player on IRC and our combined testing says otherwise...

According to NEI uranium ore has no use at all, neither macerate nor compress

Lol, Richard must have broken the compression of it. Or he made it a secret Recipe.

Edit: He changed the Oredictname. That could be the Problem.

V2.05e:
    Fixed and Tweaked some Code.

• Uranium ore once was used in the nuke recipe for double the nukes. Idk about now, that recipe may had gone, along with :Superfuel:

Edit: ... They should remove that face.

Edit2: greg, i dont think there is a new secret recipe

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Hello, I've been introduced to your add-on through Feed the Beast. Like the wimp I am, I've disabled all the difficult configs, but someday I would like to play Gregtech the way it was intended; hardcore. So I was wondering which mods I NEED to use for Gregtech. As I understand it, I will need Railcraft to get the steel to make the electric tools (and of course, Industrialcraft). Gregtech changes the Buildcraft quarry recipe, but doesn't REQUIRE anything from Buildcraft, correct? Do I need any mods other than IC2 and Railcraft to be able to craft everything from Gregtech?

• That clearly sounded like asking for Release Date, and guess what? I dont like that, and neither Alblaka, so I reported it. Aside from that, there is already a Release for 1.4.2, what is making your "command" to release for 1.4.2 even more stupid.

Maybe that was just a "oh my god, 1.4.2 version is so awesome!" or "OMG, you're already in 1.4.2!"

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hello, I've been introduced to your add-on through Feed the Beast. Like the wimp I am, I've disabled all the difficult configs, but someday I would like to play Gregtech the way it was intended; hardcore. So I was wondering which mods I NEED to use for Gregtech. As I understand it, I will need Railcraft to get the steel to make the electric tools (and of course, Industrialcraft). Gregtech changes the Buildcraft quarry recipe, but doesn't REQUIRE anything from Buildcraft, correct? Do I need any mods other than IC2 and Railcraft to be able to craft everything from Gregtech?

I dont think so. Some of those only need it when it is installed, like railcraft. This is a standalone addon.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Maybe that was just a "oh my god, 1.4.2 version is so awesome!" or "OMG, you're already in 1.4.2!"

ehhhh, that was either really bad English expressing a liking for the mod, or it was asking for a release date. (I'm leaning toward the second one)

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Its only requiring IC², though I made many Recipe compatiblities for Railcraft.

I have made an electric Version of the Blast Furnace for Steel, Aluminium, Titanium, Chrome and Tungsten, so you dont even need that.

Thanks for the quick response! I don't see a recipe for an electronic blast furnace on the wiki, but it's good to know that there's another way to get steel. How does one get mixed metal ingots without Railcraft's Rolling Machine? Does that get automatically disabled if Railcraft isn't installed, or is there an electric Rolling Machine I don't know about? ;)

• Thanks for the quick response! I don't see a recipe for an electronic blast furnace on the wiki, but it's good to know that there's another way to get steel. How does one get mixed metal ingots without Railcraft's Rolling Machine? Does that get automatically disabled if Railcraft isn't installed, or is there an electric Rolling Machine I don't know about? ;)

By default, mods you don't have get things from GregTech disabled by default, as in Mixed Metal Ingots are made the same way as in normal IC2 without RailCraft.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• @above I was literally just about to post about half of that, Greg I think you left in the old recipe for diamond drills.

• Here is my transformation station:
    What it does is it coverts 32768 EU/t from the fusion reactor all the way into low voltage for low tier machines, the EU/t is carried over.
    Resources needed: 4x Super Condensator, 16x HV-Transformer, 64x MV-Transformer, 256x LV-Transformer and more than 680x Superconductor Wire (excluding the fusion reactor and fusion coils)
    Good luck building this legitimately in survival :P

Quote from KevinDude

Instead of building a massive tramsforer setup, i would have just gotten it down to 2048eu/t and put it in an AESU. Then, it can output anything i want :D

EU/t is carried over!!! That means that you will be able to power a 256 Industrial Grinder or 256 Industrial Electrolyzers or 6553 Industrial Centrifuges running at full speed. Plus, it's cheaper than an AESU 8o

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• EU/t is carried over!!! That means that you will be able to power a few macerators with 64 overclockers or 256 Industrial Electrolyzers running at full speed. Plus, it's cheaper than an AESU 8o

The Electrolyzer part is true, but isn't the maximum amount of items that can be macerated per tick 1? In which case 64 overclockers is way overkill