[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Your example is not the good one. Because in the 2 case, you'll lose 3 Diamonds, with Xp in the one, Circuit + Iron in the other. The problem that could be mentionned would be the fact you need Diamond to repair Vanilla Pickaxe, while you only use Energy for Rockcutter. But I'm not complaining about the Rockcutter, since it's speedness is already a problem --> I only use it on Diamonds, Uranium and if never I find one, Iridium. But I agree with the fact it should be a little more expensive (than Diamond Pickaxe). An energy Crystal instead of the RE-battery would be enough, + non being compatible with Batpack.

Edit: You're cheating, you've edited your post 5 times and it makes the mine a bit irrelevant. When I did it myself, that was for grammar corrections.

sorry, but when I read your post I realize that my translation was not accurate and my post was confusing my original idea.

• Quoted from "Grimshad"
    So when I run mc, Gregtech says there's unknown dust and that I should report it so they can add it for compatibility. The dust it's talking about is from Metallurgy: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/7449…k-in-minecraft/

Thanks
    Do you use an old Version? AND WHY DONT YOU TELL ME THE DUST!?!

I'm using the latest version of minecraft, forge, IC2, and gregtech. and I did tell you the dust. It's right here >>> http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/744918-

EDIT: Apparently links don't work on this forum, because the link above does not take you where it is supposed to. All of the dust is from the Metallurgy 2 Mod.
    EDIT: If you copy/paste the link in your browser it works.

• @Greg: Yeah, I'm on SSP so it must be right. I'm gonna attach an industrial info panel and take a shot and put it as a post edit.
    EDIT: Derp. I was hogging my power supply, my MV Transformer wasn't able to transfer more than 4x 128 EUp, now I added another transformer so it works like it should.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Official Post

I'm using the latest version of minecraft, forge, IC2, and gregtech. and I did tell you the dust. It's right here >>> http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/744918-

Thats BY FAR not the latest Version, that Version is at least 4 weeks old, and was made for 1.4.2. Its even older, than the FTB-Version.

And the Dusts were added more than 4 weeks ago.

• Thats BY FAR not the latest Version, that Version is at least 4 weeks old, and was made for 1.4.2. Its even older, than the FTB-Version.

And the Dusts were added more than 4 weeks ago.

If I don't have the latest version then where is the latest version? I Downloaded this one from the first post in this thread.

• If I don't have the latest version then where is the latest version? I Downloaded this one from the first post in this thread.

Are you certain that you grabbed it from "Important stuff" instead of "Old versions"?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Are you certain that you grabbed it from "Important stuff" instead of "Old versions"?

Yes I downloaded from importantstuff, from the dropbox, for mc version 1.4.5. I just checked the modinfo, it says for minecraft 1.4.5. I have minecraft 1.4.5, forge 6.4.1.409, and the gregtech from this link: Drop the https://dl.dropbox.com/u/88825306/Mods/gregtechmod.zip (most recent and for MC1.4.5)

I redownloaded everything multiple times. I still get the Unknown Dust!!!! message for all Metallurgy dusts.

• Official Post

Yes I downloaded from importantstuff, from the dropbox, for mc version 1.4.5. I just checked the modinfo, it says for minecraft 1.4.5. I have minecraft 1.4.5, forge 6.4.1.409, and the gregtech from this link: Drop the https://dl.dropbox.com/u/88825306/Mods/gregtechmod.zip (most recent and for MC1.4.5)

I redownloaded everything multiple times. I still get the Unknown Dust!!!! message for all Metallurgy dusts.

What? It worked fine with 1.4.2.

I will install Metallurgy again on my Computer to fix that.

• Can you add all 60k coolant cells to the ore dictionary, so all can be used to make the cooling core and stuff for Gravi Suite?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Can you add all 60k coolant cells to the ore dictionary, so all can be used to make the cooling core and stuff for Gravi Suite?

Yes I can.

I will add it as "60kCoolantStore". But I wont use that Entry for my own Recipes, as they are either needing one special type of Cell or a unified type of Cell (Superconductor).

• Crafting paper should be a more complex operation that putting three sugar canes next to each other.

How about adding a pulp mill and paper machine to GregTech? Maybe a multiblock that requires water, chemicals and EU to turn any kind of cellulose material (sugar cane, wood, wool, etc) into a new material, pulp. Then a paper machine to turn the pulp to paper. Just an idea.

• Official Post

Crafting paper should be a more complex operation that putting three sugar canes next to each other.

How about adding a pulp mill and paper machine to GregTech? Maybe a multiblock that requires water, chemicals and EU to turn any kind of cellulose material (sugar cane, wood, wool, etc) into a new material, pulp. Then a paper machine to turn the pulp to paper. Just an idea.

Sawmills are already planned to be added soon. Including Wood Pulp as byproduct and the requirement of Water.

• Sawmills are already planned to be added soon. Including Wood Pulp as byproduct and the requirement of Water.

I can't imagine a machine with only one purpose. I've already suggested it, but what about a "Rolling Compressor" that could turn Sugar Canne into Paper + BioFuel, would make 1 carbon plate for 3 Coal Dust etc ... But, that couldn't be the same machine as the "Sawmill". This one needs to be low-tech, and able to produce some Energy via byproducts and making you save some ressources by "efficient crafting".

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• How about liquid nitrogen to cool down reactor?

I also wanted liquid nitrogen... wait, perhaps greg could add liquid nitrogen and make it placeable via redpower pipes and buckets (or Dewars if you want to carry more than 1 liquid block), and any block it touches turns to ice (or the liquid itself turns to ice) and if you walk into it, it deals 5 hearts of damage has a "Frost bite" effect similar to poison. The exact opposite of lava.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• and any block it touches turns to ice (or the liquid itself turns to ice)

Yeah, even the container, excellent Idea ... Always adding new ways to grief ... I doubt once in the overworld it woud makes something else than turning water into Ice and Lava into Obsidian. It should also explode while touching lava, but it's impossible with the current way with Minecraft deals with liquid ^^ (Take your Cobble Generator, replace Water by liquid nitrogen, and you've got an explosion generator ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Why would one want to grief with something that is so expensive when they have TNT and lava? So negative... so so negative...

Edit: And pickaxes and axes and water (gosh, look at how many inexpensive grieving methods) and fire and sand and gravel. Need I go on?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited 3 times, last by CrafterofMany ().