[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Any chance of making it such that the implosion compressor could be used to produce dense copper plates? say 1 copper block -> 2 dense plates. Then tweak the number of ITNT needed to make up for the more efficient use of copper.

• I got a bug while using this in conjunction with my other mods. I noticed in NEI that it was showing no items at all, even though there was nothing in the search bar. I went, "That's weird..." , but continued on. I decided to press the vanilla search function and, boom: crashed. Here's my error report. Yes, you read 54 mods enabled. It may have something to do with them, but I doubt it.

EDIT: It's definitely GregTech. I used the NEI interface to move to the bar which said GregTech Intergalactical in the minecraft creative interface, and boom! Crashed again.

Steps for me to duplicate:
    1. Start world in creative mode
    2. Open inventory
    3. Press the search button

• The iron mortar have only single use in the autocrafting table of builcraft is you use in normal table that work (dont disappear ) and appear the green bar below of the mortar

test with the last version of your mod

• The iron mortar have only single use in the autocrafting table of builcraft is you use in normal table that work (dont disappear ) and appear the green bar below of the mortar

test with the last version of your mod

Buildcrash is known to have very problematic bugs, try using the native Electric Crafting Tables.

• I'm having trouble disabling the "expensive iridium plates" option. I have set

Code
    "B:DifficultIridiumPlate=false"

on both server and client, but the recipe is unchanged. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? (Also, apologies if this is a known issue. I looked around the thread, but didn't find anything about this recently.)

• Do you have plans for an upgraded version of the generator? With the way things currently are, methane burning seems like it can get rather space-consuming rather quickly... Not to mention the logistics of keeping all those generators supplied.

• Do you have plans for an upgraded version of the generator? With the way things currently are, methane burning seems like it can get rather space-consuming rather quickly... Not to mention the logistics of keeping all those generators supplied.

I am hoping that he adds a steam turbine similar to railcraft's, but with different rotor types. then he can make various power source produce varying amounts of steam, then you could have a multi-block structure that you burn your methane in, to produce the copious amounts of steam to get power :D

edit: for the phosphor comment, that is a different chemical, i don't know of its use in iron production. CaO is used to make the slag in the blast furnace, along with CaCO3

Actually there's an add-on called Advanced Generator (1.106 atm) but the author wants to wait until official release before updating it.. hopefully there will be a new official release one day..

• I do not want to disable, and change! For example made of iron or copper

• I do not want to disable, and change! For example made of iron or copper

Disabling that config will revert the recipe to the original vanilla IC2 one.. I don't think you can change it to any other recipe using GregTech..

• Introduce a turbine like the railcraft ones, that uses steam (lots and lots of steam), and have the fusion reactor be able to produce an absurdly large amount of steam. This would allow for the fusion reactor to operate in a more realistic manner.

Small problem: The fusion reactor is one block (since the coils do not produce steam) so it has 6 sides. One gold waterproof pipe can carry 40 steam units/tick, so you can output 240 steam/tick.
    The Railcraft steam turbine uses 160 steam/tick and produce 50 eu/t.
    So your hypothetical steam fusion reactor can't produce more than 75 eu/t.

Edit: Manganese dust is mislabelled as "Mercury dust". It can be converted into "tiny piles of manganese dust" and has the symbol Mn.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

I got a bug while using this in conjunction with my other mods. I noticed in NEI that it was showing no items at all, even though there was nothing in the search bar. I went, "That's weird..." , but continued on. I decided to press the vanilla search function and, boom: crashed. Here's my error report. Yes, you read 54 mods enabled. It may have something to do with them, but I doubt it.

EDIT: It's definitely GregTech. I used the NEI interface to move to the bar which said GregTech Intergalactical in the minecraft creative interface, and boom! Crashed again.

Steps for me to duplicate:
    1. Start world in creative mode
    2. Open inventory
    3. Press the search button

ID-Conflict. You dont have the latest Version. I wont help with ID-Conflics.

The latest Version checks for Item-ID-Conflicts and crashes as soon as one of my Items gets Overloaded by another Mod.

Edit: Manganese dust is mislabelled as "Mercury dust". It can be converted into "tiny piles of manganese dust" and has the symbol Mn.

Delete your old Langfile. I once had Mercury Dust, but you probably know about Quicksilver being liquid at regular Temperature, so I removed it. Later I added Manganese Dust into the same Meta-Slot as Mercury Dust.

• Greetings everyone. i rarely post but i just had an idea for a rather late game generator. it really bugs me to burn cells or similar when burning fuel, so i thought how about a generator that doesnt use the cells and only the fuel? my idea is pretty much an upgrade to the old ic² generator which is pretty much for fuel that is not as crude as coal and such.
    i imagined the recipe being something like this:
    :Refined Iron: :Electric Furnace: :Refined Iron:
    :Empty Cell: :Advanced Circuit: :Treetap: (electric one would make more sense)
    :Refined Iron: :Generator: :Refined Iron:

the electric furnace heats up the fuel (liquid and gas-like ones like methane) to then burn it. treetap/electric treetap to extract the fuel from the cells. to power the electric furnace i tought maybe have a battery slot that will get used by the machine, but will also get recharged as the machine is working. not sure if this suggestion belongs here or to the suggestion thread, but hope you like it. have a good day

Pseudohero

• I don't really understand, is tin that hard to get? And it would make more sense for it to be in the Suggestions, unless you dislike the torches & pitchfork mob ever there?