[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• A question about the extra lightning storms added by the mod, is there a way to disable the additional ones as they are causing issues on our server?

Do you mean mystcraft eternal storm ages? I happen to know GregTech does not add any lightning

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• What's happening though is that in the overworld, there seems to be an excessive amount of lightning storms, mystcraft is disabled as well so it is not that. What i mean by excessive is that there was around 400 lightning strikes over the course of less than one minecraft week in a small area.

• Suggestion:Add a Grinder recipe for Monazit ore, the ore from MFFS?
    Suggestion 2:Add an adjustable storage unit that can output 8192 EU/t or make the already existing one output that much.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• What's happening though is that in the overworld, there seems to be an excessive amount of lightning storms, mystcraft is disabled as well so it is not that. What i mean by excessive is that there was around 400 lightning strikes over the course of less than one minecraft week in a small area.

question... do you have Thaumcraft installed?

Do you also have Thaumcraft 3 installed? Are you doing bad things to your local Flux? Thaumcraft 3 aura nodes will cause bad storms as a way of dissipating excessive Flux buildup.

• Greg, do your centrifuges blow up bigger than other machines when given 128eu/t? I was upgrading from MFE -> MFSU and did the classic ic2 derp of forgetting my LV transformer. 3 of your centrifuges took out the greater part of my basement 8|

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• I figured out what the quantum helmet light would be useful for, deep sea mining light, HAYO.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Heya Greg! Love the Mod! Makes the server take actual effort to get things, instead of everyone running around in quantum by the end of the week...

Quick request... any chance you might be willing to make the Quantum Safes harder to break than a piece of dirt? Sucks when you have 7 million items in a chest, and suddenly, they no longer exsist. Maybe have it take as long as a piece of reinforced glass. Was thinking it might be nice to have it act like the personal safe and require a wrench and be empty, but depending on how much is in it, that could be difficult, lol.

Had one other question... is there any chance there might be a config added for the EU consumption of the Jackhamer? I was working on a display piece in one of my mystcraft worlds where I was mining everything away except for the ores so some o fthe newer players can see how ore generation looks and was totally excited when I saw this get added. Excitement was crushed a little when I learned that it only mines trash blocks, but takes so much more power per block than a regular diamond drill...

• I assume it's GregTech's fault that I cannot craft plantballs anymore, but the wiki doesn't say anything about disabling the recipe for them (Or I'm just blind, and that can be ;P ). Could anyone confirm this? And if it really is GregTech's that disables it, could it be made configurable at least? I just wanted it to add new stuff, not to mess up all other mods ;)

• I assume it's GregTech's fault that I cannot craft plantballs anymore, but the wiki doesn't say anything about disabling the recipe for them (Or I'm just blind, and that can be ;P ). Could anyone confirm this? And if it really is GregTech's that disables it, could it be made configurable at least? I just wanted it to add new stuff, not to mess up all other mods ;)

IC its self has a bug at the moment about crafting plant balls. Rubber saplings and such should work as well as ExtraBiomes trees. IC does have a bug tracker you can look through before randomly accusing mod authors.

I'm pretty certain that's a glitch in industrialcraft itself.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I'm pretty certain that's a glitch in industrialcraft itself.

According to Richard, it's supposed to be fixed in the next 'official' version of IC2 (AKA not beta). I can't remember where he said that. It might be in the beta thread, though.