[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• V2.60d
    Fixed Double Chests and my Automation Devices
    Fixed Critical Bug in my Item Overloader, which caused many Problems, including the ones with Language Packs. (I had internal Problems, which I fixed somehow hardcoded), the one Problem RichardG had is not Part of this fix, as I have no Idea, what Errorlog he got as I overload Uranium Cells in @postInit and not as static Method. Probably MiscPeripherals just got loaded before IC², what could've caused the Problem.

Can you put version number in download link or at last in topic name so we don't have to read whole last pages to find out that there is an update (it's really annoying atm)?

Dear Lord,
    please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.

• Look ar the Op, what is written there about version numbers in names?

Yea but my post is about addon version (see what I put in quote tag?) not IC2 versions.

// Edit:
    Also some kind of change log will be nice ;)

Dear Lord,

• Using the OmniTools Prototype OmniWrench on a Large Buffer produces an extra "error 702" block.

Thats an omniwrench problem.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Yea but my post is about addon version (see what I put in quote tag?) not IC2 versions.

// Edit:
    Also some kind of change log will be nice ;)

He updates it nearly every day, so just come every 3-4 days to get a new update..

This wiki change log is pretty up to date, maybe 1 version older..
    http://gregtech-addon.wikispaces.com/Change+Log

and of course, the official-wiki change log..
    http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…:GregTech-Addon#Changelog

• I have to say I made more batboxes after I started using GregTech, don't really like stuck centrifuge..

Since 1.2.5 (which is BTW my 4th time I played IC2 on a new world) i skipped the batbox just because it's a pain to get batteries right off the bat.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• 1. Seems to be the old IC2-Bug with Cables. Or you did something else wrong.

2. Do you have 1.109 or the official 1.110? If one Mod is not updated to the 1.110 and has an IC2-API, then wrenching Stuff is broken.

3. You forgot to count cable loss. Do really that much people take EU-loss on Cables not as a serious Problem?

Thanks for actual answers this time.

2. I'm running 1.110 and some of the mods I am using are not updated to 1.110 yet, so I understand. Thanks.

3. I didn't think there was that much EU loss over only 3 gold cables, your right though, I never actually checked to see how much loss i'm experiencing. I tried again later with a full MFE and I got it to finish twice with plenty of EU left over. I think something just went wrong earlier.

Thanks again.

• He updates it nearly every day, so just come every 3-4 days to get a new update..

This wiki change log is pretty up to date, maybe 1 version older..
    http://gregtech-addon.wikispaces.com/Change+Log

and of course, the official-wiki change log..
    http://wiki.industrial-craft.n…:GregTech-Addon#Changelog

About wiki change log: Totally forgot about that!

About updates:
    It's much faster when I see OP and see for ex. info like this:

Code
    2012-12-17 - Version 2.60d is out!

or at last:

Code
    GregTech v2.60d for IC2 1.106-1.110

Then i know that I have old version.

Anyway it's just a suggestion, for me it's cleaner and more visible that mod is updated then downloading it every 5 days.

Dear Lord,

• 1) i noticed you can make the industrial blast furnace with 36 block of casing (no emtpy slot inside ) or (only one slot inside (middle) ) no appear any warning about that and the blast furnace work fine (the mini guide (ind blast furnace say are two slot inside )

2) you can use a multiple heads of ind blas furnace (4 in total ) and work together (the guide inside of ind blas furnace only say one ) and the wiki dont say nothing about that (that is normal ?)

i have the last version

-----------------------------------------

suggestion

is possible the lithium-batpack can chargue a electrick jet pack ? (performing some action in the lithium bat pack )

• -----------------------------------------

suggestion

is possible the lithium-batpack can chargue a electrick jet pack ? (performing some action in the lithium bat pack )

I would like that Lithium batteries can charge IC2 and GregTech tools as well as standard batteries, but they can't. There is no battery that can charge greg-tech tools which is a shame and should be changed in IC2.

EDIT: I noticed something when I was updating Sphax for GT. You misspelled cloakingdevice and file name is: "claokingdevice_1.png". Just a bit of a typo.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Fyi, you can put anything in the centre of the structure for ind. blast furnace, but if you put lava, you get better heat capacity, not only 4 ind. blast furnaces, you can even share the casings with other machines like industrial grinder, implosion compressor (if the structure is correct), and IIRC weeks ago when Greg implemented the grinder he said about sharing the casings with 4 controller boxes.. so yeah it's perfectly intended and normal..

• Here's my crash report:

• Slot 254 is already occupied by TrainMod.Blocks.BlockTrainWorkbench@4e8a88a9 when adding gregtechmod.common.blocks.GT_BlockMetaID_Block@bebf1eb

If you happen to see something like that again, that means you have block ID conflict, change it to something else in the config..

• Hate to report this again but once again IC has fixed the armour bugs but it seems that its not working in GT once again. Full Suit and spawn a zombie or 10 and you will get owned fast. Without GregTech you take no damage.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Fyi, you can put anything in the centre of the structure for ind. blast furnace, but if you put lava, you get better heat capacity, not only 4 ind. blast furnaces, you can even share the casings with other machines like industrial grinder, implosion compressor (if the structure is correct), and IIRC weeks ago when Greg implemented the grinder he said about sharing the casings with 4 controller boxes.. so yeah it's perfectly intended and normal..

Completly Intended as you said. Even though I didnt really expect a Blast Furnace between two other Machines. Its still Legit.

Hate to report this again but once again IC has fixed the armour bugs but it seems that its not working in GT once again. Full Suit and spawn a zombie or 10 and you will get owned fast. Without GregTech you take no damage.

Hate to say that again, but the QSuit-Overload is Disabled in the default Config, because of THESE Problems. Btw. The QSuit-Invincibility is (or was? I think I changed that default) also disabled per default-Config.