[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

I'm talking about the new diesel generator stuff... not the centrifuge/electrolizer recipes etc.

Despite the Fact that I removed the Centrifuge->Fuelcan Recipes for anything but Lithium, Sodium, cracked Sand (from EBXL) and Soulsand, since we now have Diesel Generators (and in the next Version Gas Turbines).

Edit: Wait... what's BC Fuel vs IC2 Fuel? I thought there was only one single type of "Fuel". You take Oil.. put it into a Refinery and make Fuel. Isn't that the only Fuel in IC2? Or does "IC2 Fuel" mean Coalfuel Cells -> Canning Machine = Fuel Can?

IC²-Fuel is variable depending on the components you add to the Fuelcan, while BC-Fuel is being the yellow Stuff you get from Oil. Next Version will double the BC-Fuel Energy again to 384000EU, after realizing that 125000->196000 is not much. If you mean the IC²-Coalfuel/IC²-Biofuel, there is a Crossover in the Pending Addons, which adds special liquids for them.

Oh and the upcoming (Thursday) Gas Turbine is able to use the otherwise useless AirCells as well (for a very tiny amount of EU, which is lower than you get for Compressing the Cells).

• Official Post

Oh and the upcoming (Thursday) Gas Turbine is able to use the otherwise useless AirCells as well (for a very tiny amount of EU, which is lower than you get for Compressing the Cells).

Thats like recycling pressure =D .
    Uh, this would cause a small loophole with Adv machines, wouldnt it?

• Hrrm, a Low Voltage Pack not usable in a Medium Voltage Item? Seems to be intended.

Is Lithium Pack Considered low volt? Sorry the whole power thing is a tad confusing.

Bat Pack 60k
    Lap Pack 300K
    Lithium Pack 600K
    Lapatron Pack 10Mil

Lithium also the component that makes MFE's. Med? Something even more ironic. It's also a component made for the Mining Laser lol :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• That's kind of what I was thinking Kane. It seemed to me to be something of an upgrade on the way to (if using Adv. Solars) the advanced lappack. That the tiers otherwise looked exactly as you have them laid out.

• Backdated NEi to version 1.4.2.10 codechickencore .6.16 still getting this:
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at um.c(SourceFile:84)
    at bbt.a(RenderItem.java:227)
    at bbt.b(RenderItem.java:320)
    at auy.a(GuiContainer.java:363)
    at auy.a(GuiContainer.java:113)
    at bac.b(EntityRenderer.java:1147)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:888)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:783)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• steps? I can't reproduce that, IF you use forge 430...

• For a low tech way to get to space, which you mentioned planning on adding, see Orion Project

My suggestions for implementing it:

you make your base on a large rubber plate which is then on a steel plate (with optional oil coating the bottom for realism), make sure your entire base is completely incased in an aluminium and reinforced glass box, then have some sorta propulsion structure shaped as a tube in the centre of the steel/rubber plates. You then feed the propulsion structure a few stacks of nukes, and turn it on.

Shortly thereafter, your base is situated in space, and your base on the ground has been replaced by a rather large hole.

For those who do not want to completely destroy the area around where they go into space, you use whatever high tech method greg was originally planning to implement.

• was using forge .428 does it matter? Should i update? is there a specific codechickencore version? also i pressed u on emeralds then scrolled left.

With forge 430, I can see all emeralds usage without problem. Maybe I don't have the mod that cause your crash, that's implies no gregtech problem.

PD: I'm using 0.6.16 core and NEi version 1.4.2.10

• steps? I can't reproduce that, IF you use forge 430...

was using forge .428 does it matter? Should i update? is there a specific codechickencore version? also i pressed u on emeralds then scrolled left.

With forge 430, I can see all emeralds usage without problem. Maybe I don't have the mod that cause your crash, that's implies no gregtech problem.

I'm sure its a gregtech problem. only happens with that. does it matter is i disabled emeralds and saphires spawning? and iridium spawning?

• I get the bug-block every time I rightclick a quantum tank, and some other machines, with an omniwrench. Other machines simply cannot be picked up via omniwrench.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Some info in the log appear with the last version (This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention )

full log http://pastebin.com/95YVWsTs

• I belive the bug i keep running into is caused by the gregtech nei plugin looking for an unavailable GUI. Is there supposed to be one for the implosion compressor? if so that might be the cause. It occurs when looking through the uses of dusts and chaging right past the industrial electrolyzer. Might be a bug noone has yet to notice.

• I'm sure its a gregtech problem. only happens with that. does it matter is i disabled emeralds and saphires spawning? and iridium spawning?

I double check it with all the ores from gregthech and work fine with that versions. If you unistall gregtech AND IC2 (don't touch the other mods), the problem continue with emeralds?

• I double check it with all the ores from gregthech and work fine with that versions. If you unistall gregtech AND IC2 (don't touch the other mods), the problem continue with emeralds?

I was talking about green saphires and their dusts.

• to the comment above id resolver doesn't work with gregtech i had the same problem , deleted id resolver and made the ids manually and everything works fine using forge 445 CCC 6.14 and nei 1.4.33