[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• ok, This made me lol so hard, I'm new to the forum community so I don't really know about this; just curious, when did you hear/see in the forum post the last time she said/posted about re-balancing it?

It's called "hanging in #redpower. She's stated several times she'll change and rebalace things.

• i think i found a bug, or it's just me
    if i am looking recipe for "Red Garnet" then i see scrap box recipe but if i am going to right or left then i get this error

• May I ask where you got that gregtech nuclear planner?

• I am getting this error only when I load gregtech alongside the other mod. Can you help?

• I may have found a possible world corrupting bug with the scrapboxinator.
    This error appeared after powering the machine and putting scrapboxes in it, crashes now on loading the world.

• Official Post

Thanks, that Bug is on my Side. I will fix that.

Edit: Oops forgot to fix that too.

Edit:
    V2.70d:
    Fixed the 2 Bugs mentioned above.
    Workaround for Handsaw not being usable in Autocrafting Table at all, by adding an almost Identical Sawmill Recipe only for cutting Silicon Boules, to enable simple Automation, until I find out what is wrong with my Autocrafting Table (except for the Container Item Stuff).

• Hey, amazing mod!

Although, I have one question. I can't seem the find the download link for the latest build (1.112).
    Anyone that could link it to me in a reply or something? Sorry for the obvious question.

EDIT: Apologies, I found it. Didn't see the little "spoiler" sign!

• Hey, amazing mod!

Although, I have one question. I can't seem the find the download link for the latest build (1.112).
    Anyone that could link it to me in a reply or something? Sorry for the obvious question.

The link in the op is the version of the mod for 1.112, though if you are asking about 1.112 of IC2 it's in support same as all betas. (sorry if you aren't asking about IC2 your question is a lil vague :))

• Hmmm a small sun generator sounds like a good idea. Id do it!

A sun generator i liked, the huge amounts of energy going into it and getting 1/100 the energy back, just a waste.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Without decent coils , if you are able to trigger a fusion reaction it may go out of control and consume atmospheric hydrogen and start creating a star (like the sun). Your house would be vanished along the world.

Hydrogen is scarce in the atmosphere, its impossible. Its scarce because most of is has left the atmosphere, it is the lightest element. We get most of our hydrogen from water.

• A Bug In This Mod THATS INPOSSABEL!!!! :Matter:

im sure you will fix it soon! your the best coder i know :) the bug was i tryed to use the computercube and on a page it just crashed i have cut off some off the error msg most of it was just the same thing hope it helps! 8)

• Greg, your mod i believe has stages. First was the lightning mod, then the technology, then automation, then dusts and elements and now liquids.makes sence to me.

• Yep The Latetis One I updated All My Mods Wean Redpower Came Out I Had It In My Minecraft And Working Well Within 8 Minites Of The Relesase time!

Idk why, but I have a feeling it's not the latest version, Greg updates the mod everyday, and he has uploaded 2 (or 3?) new versions today, maybe you want to check it again from the mcmod.info?

• Idk but I have a feeling it's not the latest version, Greg updates the mod everyday, and he has uploaded 2 (or 3?) new versions today..

i JUST downloaded the mod 3 hrs ago i know im uptodate with all my mods its my ocd i must have the cuting egd (HAHO) MinecraftCreeper :thumbup: