[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• A possible way to implement that would be if the option to craft Tin Buckets was enabled in the IC2.cfg file, GT would disable the Alloy Furnace and Macerator uses of Buckets.

The macerator recipe is added by GregTech.
    The alloy furnace recipe can't be removed without Eloraam's permission or a lot of guessing. (Edit: Or a new forum that the IC2 devs can't lock threads on)
    Many servers in 1.2.5 and earlier disabled tin buckets anyway because of that.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Yep, it's getting MUCH easier with RP2 gem on now, is there any way to turn off the RP2 GEM world gen off? no config for that :(

No, you still need to use vanilla emerald for datachips.. macerate, electrolyze and compress will still give you green sapphire/sapphire gem..

The Problem with RP2-Gems is that I do not want to disable them. I would rather like to see them being seperate objects. So that I can't use Gregs Gems for RP2-Gemtools or RP2-Gems for the Fusion-Reactor and such. There spawn-rate is just too different to make them interchangeable. And the problem is I have no clue if I might need that much Gems later.

• I'm having a difficult time finding the 1.4.6 version of this. All I found was 1.111 and the title mentions 1.112. Is 1.112 for 1.4.6?

The 1.4.6 version is under installations. As a requirement, you must first read the text before opening the spoiler and discovering the download link.

• V2.61b:
    Added Gas Turbines for Nitrogen, Methane, Hydrogen and Air Cells, and removed Fuel Can recipes from them of the Centrifuge.
    Added all the reported Oredict-Stuff to my List, tell me if I missed something.

Oh and the Gas Turbine outputs at 16EU/t

Aww! D:

I was using fuel to run my tunnel bore! Could you add a config option for those recipes?

NO! Please, don't remove best fuel for Railcraft's Boilers.

Just use a liquid fuel boiler and pump fuel into it.

• Quoted from "Furious1964"

I'm having a difficult time finding the 1.4.6 version of this. All I found was 1.111 and the title mentions 1.112. Is 1.112 for 1.4.6?
    The 1.4.6 version is under installations. As a requirement, you must first read the text before opening the spoiler and discovering the download link.

Thank you.

• Can you do another texture for the thermal gen. It looks like a quantum chest.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Well,

I think it explains all.

That is true now, but not necessarily later. She always mentioned a few planned uses for Gems. But without knowing how much you need of them it is hard to know if you would not need more of them. Basically it is the same problem with Factorization. Factorization spawns tons of silver, making silver overwhelmingly abundant to use for Gregs/RP2/Thermal Expansion and it is the same for Gems. Even if RP2 implements more uses for them which would require quite a lot of them, pumping them into Gregs make create more profit.

A solution would be either seperating them or alternating recipies for the case that redpower is around. The problem is even now although they do not have much uses their storage-blocks are create for decoration, exspecially with covers. Relying on the sparse amounts of GregTech-Gems would make decorating with them quite expensive. Personally it is easy for me, I will just not mix them and use RP-Gems only for tools and decoration and Gregs Gems for the other stuff, since Creating Energy-Crystals with RP-Gems seems a bit cheaty.

• I just watched dir's first episode of his lets play, and was disappointed to see he didnt mention gregtech in the addons for industrialcraft, what angered me most was he skipped it right as he was walking past gregtech ores. :(

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• The cloaking device is a a great addition to the game, but not only for players but for ops. Is there any chance you might be able to include an duplicate item (OP CLoaking Device) that will not use energy if you are the server op. Currently there are no mods that give good invis and this is a great alternative that does work. It just runs out way to quickly for an op when I have to do my rounds. I usually fill my inv and swap constantly.

Just a suggestion but would be quite useful. Much like the qauntum generator from advanced solars which gives ops unlimited EU for demonstration needs or what have you, or the Item duplicator in MineFactory I believe it is.

• Hi! I'm currently building and automated nuclear fusion plant, and I am having a great time with this mod. However; I think that there are several different ways to expand on it and make it better (more complicated!).

Currently, nuclear fission is more complex, with the danger of it exploding if not done right. With the fusion reactor, you are dealing with much more energy, so perhaps add some danger? (really big boom!?!) Also, a new optional addon to the reactor,

Positron Collector! (requires energy to maintain magnetic storage, else another boom?) in Hydrogen - Hydrogen reactions (please add!), deuterium is made and a positron (from the proton) is emitted to make the neutron. Also, in Tritium - Deuterium reactions, there is an extra neutron that flies off, which decays into a proton and electron . So instead of an empty cell, have a Hydrogen cell.

Next: Antimatter reactor!!! Positrons syphoned into this with electricity (Which is made of electrons) to make lots of energy, along with a magnetic containment for antimatter requiring energy. No products, except energy.

Next, an advanced fusion reactor, crafted with a regular fusion reacter, irridium reinforced stone, 2 gamma ray sheilds, and 2 positron collectors. Also has two fusion coil loops, one going over/under it and another going around it. (Maybe advanced coils?) This reactor would use the Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen Cycle (CNO) that has six steps. Basicly: 1 carbon + 4 hydrogen = 1 carbon, 1 helium, 2 positrons, lots of energy and 3 gamma rays. The other reactions it could do is helium + helium = beryllium and gamma ray with energy, and beryllium + helium = carbon and gamma ray with energy. Lastly, it could do Hydrogen + Deuterium = helium-3 and a gamma ray with energy.

Lastly, a controlled decay generator. Put in unstable elements, the generator speeds up decay process, produces energy along with a product. Example: Tritium + 1 EU/tick + 1 min = helium and a tiny bit of energy. 3 different modes: No energy, long wait, largest energy gain. Half the energy the decay produces is used, medium wait, some energy gain. All energy decay produces and extra, short wait, and loss of energy.

Thanks, Tt77779.

• Few things I wanted to share with you Greg now that I have had a lot of time to dig into the mod:
    - Chrome seems to be a bit rare more rare then say iridium and for sure platinum. Redstone takes to much and Ruby requires a special biome and it seems the ruby has seems slightly nerf since the first time using the mod.
    - Platinum seems pretty special resource, Downside is I'm getting it way to often to the point I would say 10 to 1 iridium. Not sure if you wanted it that high but I feel like processing Sheldonite with merc cells really make to much for what it can do.
    - Energy Flow Circuit for just 1 Plat vs 4 iridium ore seems a bit cheap. The recipe is just to elementary at this point I could make tons and tons of stacks.
    - Sheldonite in the end... Most overpowered resource in the game. Nerfing it would make life shitty since you don't get much but iridium and 12 plat per 4 ore. That is pretty frigan insane... But rather then nerf the ore I think we should change game world mechanics in the end... I don't think you should be able to in anyway fly with a normal jetpack... I think you need a special upgraded one that might work a bit better in the main world and that works like a normal one in the end.. I think we need something very end gameish to make this pack... So the only way to get around in the end is to make long long cobble structures or work on this new jetpack.
    - Titanium is a tad rare not the worst thing ever like Chrome and not sure what you consider it vs chrome but its still pretty rare depending on the users biomes to get bux.
    - Once again Lithium you have made it a LV source but it's used in a MV component for literally every recipe from MFE's to Mining Lasers. It stores more energy then the MV Lap Pack. But yet you keep using it as an LV Pack. I think it's time to switch her into a MV.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I recently booted up my modded server for myself and a few friends, and for some reason it won't let me turn off the hard mode recipes. Everytime I change them in the config it just reverts back to default as soon as I reboot my Minecraft. If anyone could help me out concerning this matter I'd greatly appreciate it!

• I just watched dir's first episode of his lets play, and was disappointed to see he didnt mention gregtech in the addons for industrialcraft, what angered me most was he skipped it right as he was walking past gregtech ores. :(

GregTech is in the 1.4.2 FTB modpack, but has NOT been included in the Direwolf20 FTB modpack.

• GregTech is in the 1.4.2 FTB modpack, but has NOT been included in the Direwolf20 FTB modpack.

Yep, it's not in Direwolf20 FTB modpack, but it's in the Mindcrack FTB modpack..

Ruby is fine.. you don't need stacks of Chrome except for Fusion Reactor.. And now with the RedPower gen it should be much easier to get Ruby and Chrome..I remember someone complained about RockCutter being too OP that he and his partner could get nearly 1 gold chest full of redstone in 2 hours mining..

I agree with the Platinum, my suggestion is to half or quarter the amount of platinum you get from grinding sheldonite ore..

• GregTech is in the 1.4.2 FTB modpack, but has NOT been included in the Direwolf20 FTB modpack.

I saw gregtech ore. Bauxite i think.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech