[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• So, just out of curiosity, how does one add a macerator recipe using the IC2 API that uses an ore from the ore dictionary (i.e. copper)?

I suggest you post this in the right forum section. Not only people like Greg will usually answer but it will also help future people who also want to know and or learn.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Not sure if this has been suggested yet, but how about a jetpack that uses a lapotron crystal, (maybe something like steel, or titanium too) that also has no limit of height. because i find it somwhat odd that everything else has an upgraded version, but not those :P

• Not sure if this has been suggested yet, but how about a jetpack that uses a lapotron crystal, (maybe something like steel, or titanium too) that also has no limit of height. because i find it somwhat odd that everything else has an upgraded version, but not those :P

Id like to see something like this. But not steel that is to heavy id assume but we need a lot more rare parts and I mean really rare.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• MgAL2 plates?

Light and strong, good for something like a jetpack, not the easiest thing to get. Coupled with a lithium battery setup for that long lasting smooth burn.

• Metallurgy adds way too much Stuff to Worldgen, I think the unintended nerf is good for that sake. :P

No, it isn't. I use it just to make platinum in the world gen, so please remove this recipe. In 1.4.5 that recipe was loaded after GregTech's and it wasn't causing problems. I disabled it in the config but it still works :(

Metallurgy configs are bugged as fück.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Got a suggestion: Make a tool which is able to put down liquids from Cells (like lava and water) just like a normal bucket would. For example if you have this tool in your inventory and right click somewhere with a water cell, it would place the water and convert 1 water cell into an empty cell. This would be really nice for carrying stackable lava (or water).

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Got a suggestion: Make a tool which is able to put down liquids from Cells (like lava and water) just like a normal bucket would. For example if you have this tool in your inventory and right click somewhere with a water cell, it would place the water and convert 1 water cell into an empty cell. This would be really nice for carrying stackable lava (or water).

That may make buckets obsolete, since everyone will use cells.

A current portable setup requires 4 items: Liquid Transposers, Cells, Bucket and Redstone Energy Cell, not including the wrench/cresc. hammer to dismantle the TE Machines.

However, I would want to be able to extract all the cells into empty cells, as Water Cells are a nuisance to empty.

• However, I would want to be able to extract all the cells into empty cells, as Water Cells are a nuisance to empty.

There was a tool from rocket science addon which allowed to put water like buckets do but the addon is outdated. I don't know how you even do it except putting them in a machine like a grinder.

• Official Post

V2.72a:
    Added Cells for five of the most important Liquids of other Mods (Bio Diesel, Diesel, Oil, Creosote and Biomass)
    Added Semifluid Generator for anything what is something between a Liquid and a Solid. (Sodium, Creosote, Oil and Biomass for example)
    Added Invar Ingot (Idea from Thermal Expansion). Its Heat Resistance will be used in some of the Generators.
    Added Config to determine the Direction of OreDict-Unification.
    Fixed some Bugs ofcourse.

• IDK if this is a bug or not, but I am trying to make a quarry and I looked at the recipe and I got something weird. So I went to the config and changed the setting to false and it didn't change anything the recipe is the same for both. BTW I want the BC recipe or which one is cheaper? Because then I want that one. Also that block in the picture saying if you got this block legitly dont come to gregtecch. Well I didnt get anything yet, but Idk who to go to lol. Thanks!

• Hei Greg, i was wondering, i heard you are planning a "mysticraft-dimensions-sorta-space", where you travel trough stargates to get to planets, but i was wondering, would it be possible to have compatibility with mods like the zeppelin mod or the ships and boats mod? So that player could build a multi-block spaceship, ride across a stargate and spawn on their spaceship on the max height above a planet.

It would be awesome, even better if players could reach different planets witouth the need to use portals (tough i recon that is basically impossible in Minecraft. Still, cant wait to have a high tech bunker in Venus or whatever.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Official Post

Hei Greg, i was wondering, i heard you are planning a "mysticraft-dimensions-sorta-space", where you travel trough stargates to get to planets, but i was wondering, would it be possible to have compatibility with mods like the zeppelin mod or the ships and boats mod? So that player could build a multi-block spaceship, ride across a stargate and spawn on their spaceship on the max height above a planet.

It would be awesome, even better if players could reach different planets witouth the need to use portals (tough i recon that is basically impossible in Minecraft. Still, cant wait to have a high tech bunker in Venus or whatever.

For that, expect big RedPower Frame ships. However these are way too slow in my opinion.
    I'd like to have some kind of spaceship (placeable entity, like planes) .

• What about something like ugocraft cannons?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Just noticed that you cannot make aluminium dust out of xycraft aluminium ore anymore. Is this something you changed greg or did soaryn remove it from the oredictionary or whatever you do to make something like that?
    But it's a shame anyways. Was a nice source of aluminium, expecially since it's almost useless otherwise...

• Official Post

IDK if this is a bug or not, but I am trying to make a quarry and I looked at the recipe and I got something weird. So I went to the config and changed the setting to false and it didn't change anything the recipe is the same for both. BTW I want the BC recipe or which one is cheaper? Because then I want that one. Also that block in the picture saying if you got this block legitly dont come to gregtecch. Well I didnt get anything yet, but Idk who to go to lol. Thanks!

Your ID-Configs of BC are seriously messed up. I wont help with ID-Conflicts, as you should know how to fix them.