[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Nice Advertisement. Not, that it would've been useful against me, as I'm already subbed to you. :D

Aww man if you could listen to Teamspeak you would laugh. We have a saying on Godcraft. "Fuck you Greg", we love the mod so much and there really is no ugh I hate him its more like DAMN this guy even nerfed this and that and haha. We love it a lot and were really enjoying the game play really giving us something worth working on. I even use GT for Portal Gun they wanted it so bad so I make it so they use a Methane Cell each time they fire it... And trust me no one is really going have a working one for a while with the nether star also haha.

Anyway, I have to say Greg we love you and we hope you keep doing what you have been doing and don't change!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• While doing that I discovered a new awesome behaviour of Buildcrash! You can't craft wooden Pipes out of anything else, than Minecrafts Wooded Planks, EBXLs Planks are not working! Isn't that worth a HAYO!

And Mat, some people, like me, spend hours on mining BEFORE they begin to build any Machines, so that there is no shortness on resources, while building the Factory. Not to forget that one has to ensure a proper Food Supply, before building Factories.

The ExtraBiomes tree recipes don't have anything to do with BuildCrash. They can't be used for almost all non-vanilla recipes (which is bloody annoying if you live in a Redwood Forest and can't make a... batbox or... Scaffolds?).

I always make a purdy house with a farm and mine before I even attempt to make a generator.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• Official Post

The ExtraBiomes tree recipes don't have anything to do with BuildCrash. They can't be used for almost all non-vanilla recipes (which is bloody annoying if you live in a Redwood Forest and can't make a... batbox or... Scaffolds?).

Uhhm, the Forge-OreDictionary has entries for Wood and Planks, even for STICKS!!! If Buildcraft would use those, like IC² and every other large Forge-Mod does, then it would be possible to craft it using that Wood. And I made my Batbox from Fir-Wooden-Planks, so your argument is invalid.

Edit:
    V2.74d:
    New Material to build your Super-Safe Bunkers: Tungstensteel! But not just Tungstensteel, VACUUM HARDENED TUNGSTENSTEEL!!! Regular Vacuum hardened Steel, is one of the best Materials one can imagine. Many popular Space Stations have been made of it, like the infamous Death Egg, which fell 3 times back onto the Planet WITHOUT EVEN DENTING the vacuum hardened Outer Hull!!! Now combine that with the hardness of Tungsten, and you get a Material, which can resist explosions like Iridium! But not only that! Its awesome dark Blue look, and the possibility to combine it with Iridium to make it EVEN STRONGER, are perfect for building Bases of it!

• Uhhm, the Forge-OreDictionary has entries for Wood and Planks, even for STICKS!!! If Buildcraft would use those, like IC² and every other large Forge-Mod does, then it would be possible to craft it using that Wood. And I made my Batbox from Fir-Wooden-Planks, so your argument is invalid.

Edit:
    V2.74d:
    New Material to build your Super-Safe Bunkers: Tungstensteel! But not just Tungstensteel, VACUUM HARDENED TUNGSTENSTEEL!!! Regular Vacuum hardened Steel, is one of the best Materials one can imagine. Many popular Space Stations have been made of it, like the infamous Death Egg, which fell 3 times back onto the Planet WITHOUT EVEN DENTING the vacuum hardened Outer Hull!!! Now combine that with the hardness of Tungsten, and you get a Material, which can resist explosions like Iridium! But not only that! Its awesome dark Blue look, and the possibility to combine it with Iridium to make it EVEN STRONGER, are perfect for building Bases of it!

I rewrote that for you:
    Version 2.74d:
    After a long time of R&D, we present to you our newest invention: the Vacuum-Hardened Tungsten-Steel, HAYO! Remember those green little alien creepy things, which sometimes appeared with some random lightning-armor that made it stronger? Or you forgetting to flip the switch on your not-so-protected Nuclear Reactor? Screw those, as with our Vacuum-Hardened Tungsten-Steel, you get a material as hard as the most HAYO-ish metal on the planet: IRIDIUM! Additionally, you can transform your base from hayo to HAYO with Iridium-Tungsten-Steel-Reinforced Stone!

• Uhhm, the Forge-OreDictionary has entries for Wood and Planks, even for STICKS!!! If Buildcraft would use those, like IC² and every other large Forge-Mod does, then it would be possible to craft it using that Wood. And I made my Batbox from Fir-Wooden-Planks, so your argument is invalid.

You can convert any planks to Oak with Thermal Expansion. Magic!

• You can convert any planks to Oak with Thermal Expansion. Magic!

No, SCIENCE!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

hhm, the Forge-OreDictionary has entries for Wood and Planks, even for STICKS!!! If Buildcraft would use those, like IC² and every other large Forge-Mod does, then it would be possible to craft it using that Wood.

Submit a PR to BC to fix it.

• i am sad my friends dosent like to have balanced recepies or have the feeling of doing something so they wont have greg tech with in the server i set up for them :(
    by the way, love the balance you implement, the challenge of creating things and the higher tier tech :) thank you for making a so good mod its on my top 1-3 mods (thaumcraft is also one, wont say why)

• i am sad my friends dosent like to have balanced recepies or have the feeling of doing something so they wont have greg tech with in the server i set up for them :(
    by the way, love the balance you implement, the challenge of creating things and the higher tier tech :) thank you for making a so good mod its on my top 1-3 mods (thaumcraft is also one, wont say why)

You know, if someone dislikes GregTech's rebalancing, it doesn't mean they dislike balance, it just means they dislike Greg's interpretation of what 'balanced' is.

• You know, if someone dislikes GregTech's rebalancing, it doesn't mean they dislike balance, it just means they dislike Greg's interpretation of what 'balanced' is.

Gregtech doesn't adjust things that are balanced. Maybe you think some of his choices go too far, but the fact remains that they are more balanced than they were before.

• Official Post

You know, if someone dislikes GregTech's rebalancing, it doesn't mean they dislike balance, it just means they dislike Greg's interpretation of what 'balanced' is.

Or that they dislike challenges and like playing "creative" survival mode.

• Few bugs to report:

Centrifuging Marble Dust doesn't work if there are empty cells in the cell slot (recipe doesn't even use that slot).

While combining tiny piles of dust or nuggets you sometimes loose few tiny piles/nuggets. (only have this happen twice now, once with tin nuggets and once with tiny piles of tungsten)

• It seems that gregtech is disrupting the railcraft fonction to replace IC2 refined iron (in machine recipes) with steel.
    It worked with an older version of gregtech, does it prevent other mods from modifying IC2 recipes now?

• Wha? Railcraft overwrote RIron with Steel? I'm almost positive this was never the case. If ever they were interchangeable that was a massive bug. Steel is MUCH harder to get than Riron. Riron is just Pure iron, whereas steel has a small amount of carbon in it. Also, i believe minecraft works with an Override system, in other words, if greg modifies x recipe, then another mod that also modifies that recipe, is later in the load cycle, greg's would be overriitten.

Edit, in machine recipes both metals work in many recipes for me. (ie machine block)

• It seems that gregtech is disrupting the railcraft fonction to replace IC2 refined iron (in machine recipes) with steel.
    It worked with an older version of gregtech, does it prevent other mods from modifying IC2 recipes now?

It's a bug if I'd tell you.. Refined iron is MUCH easier to get than steel.. I'd stop using any mod that make me use steel to craft machine block..

EDIT: or are you talking about the capability of using refined iron in railcraft machines?.. it's a bug..

• Official Post

It seems that gregtech is disrupting the railcraft fonction to replace IC2 refined iron (in machine recipes) with steel.

Not really, I dont know how CoverJaguar implemented said Recipe additions, but I didn't intentionally or knowingly made something against that. My Addon is doing so many things universally, that this could be a Sideeffect.

Centrifuging Marble Dust doesn't work if there are empty cells in the cell slot (recipe doesn't even use that slot).

Hah! Thanks for that report. Now I know what caused that Hash-Problem!

While combining tiny piles of dust or nuggets you sometimes loose few tiny piles/nuggets. (only have this happen twice now, once with tin nuggets and once with tiny piles of tungsten)

Define "loose". How did you loose the Items?

• I know a couple people been watching my LP Series. I ended up starting over because doing a team style build ended up being missing tons and tons of content that sort of ended up ruining the LP Series. Will still sometimes talk to the other players and do things together here and there but overall it will be about building my own base and getting my own materials and really going in depth with GregTech.

Here is the first of many episodes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KNqlDSJPCY

Nice. I've been wanting to sub to an LP series focusing on GregTech. Better keep me entertained! :D

Also...Tungstensteel. Yes.

• Define "loose". How did you loose the Items?

In one case I had 128 tin bars and crafted those to 18x64 tin nuggets which I then crafted to tin bars but only had enough nuggets to make 127 bars and had 7 nuggets left.

In the other case with tungsten I had even number of tiny tungsten piles but after crafting those to bigger piles I had uneven number of tiny piles left. (since it takes 4 to make bigger piles that shouldn't be possible)