[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Thanks for the reply, I will try to log a bug / feature request with Forge team then about the Enchanting book

Already fixed. I found the hook for that. Also you should never request a Hook if you are neither a Modder, nor directly sent by one. LexManos doesnt like to get spammed.

Also, I searched through the configs again and didn't see anything related to the Anvil recipe, am I going blind? :( I want to keep the iron block recipe requiring use of the Compressor, but have some way to craft the Anvil, in the early game before we might have a Compressor. Does that make sense?

You can enable the regular Crafting AND keep the Compressor Recipe.

Edit:
    V2.75a:
    Fixed a few Bugs
    Added Dragon Egg Siphon. Now that Dragon Egg duping is no longer possible using Pistons, I can safely add this. Don't even try to use preduped Eggs or otherwise aquired multiple Eggs ontop of this Device, I have special Code to prevent running multiple Dragon Egg Siphons. EU Output is 128EU/t (can be adjusted in Config).

• Already fixed. I found the hook for that. Also you should never request a Hook if you are neither a Modder, nor directly sent by one. LexManos doesnt like to get spammed.

You can enable the regular Crafting AND keep the Compressor Recipe.

Edit:
    V2.75a:
    Fixed a few Bugs
    Added Dragon Egg Siphon. Now that Dragon Egg duping is no longer possible using Pistons, I can safely add this. Don't even try to use preduped Eggs or otherwise aquired multiple Eggs ontop of this Device, I have special Code to prevent running multiple Dragon Egg Siphons. EU Output is 128EU/t (can be adjusted in Config).

Oh god haha, This is going to cause a war on my server ;) Greg is trying a social experiment haha.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Well, I better hurry up and get to the End!

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Yes, that's a Bug. Either Forges or Vanilla Minecrafts fault, unless there is a seperate Function for that, then it's my fault.

Bug ? This is nice feature, trying to get for example: fortune III on book is almost impossible. If that will be disabled, there should be option in config to enable it.

• An option to re-allow a vanilla bug? Sounds unlikely. Though the config does have an option to allow duped eggs in the Siphon.
    But Greg, with no dupe issue, I can either have the Siphon running, OR make the Holy Planks! I guess I could make a Sky Mystcraft World, which seems to always spawn an Ender Dragon, hilariously enough.

• An option to re-allow a vanilla bug? Sounds unlikely. Though the config does have an option to allow duped eggs in the Siphon.
    But Greg, with no dupe issue, I can either have the Siphon running, OR make the Holy Planks! I guess I could make a Sky Mystcraft World, which seems to always spawn an Ender Dragon, hilariously enough.

O_o what!? I've never had that happen to me in skylands mystcraft age

• Edit:
    V2.75a:
    Fixed a few Bugs

Messing around with the dragon egg siphon in my test world, how exactly does this thing work? From your changelog, I'm guessing you place the dragon egg on top? It won't let me do that, and it doesn't have a GUI interface.

Also, found that a small bunker of one block thick iridium-reinforced tungstensteel can contain 12 nuclear bombs from ICBM without a single dirt block disturbed outside it, but a single antimatter bomb slices right through it like butter.

• I just tried to use the iron mortar with lead, and it didnt work. Is this intended, or a bug?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• that's because the antimatter bomb does not actually explode, it just deletes all the blocks in a radius down to bedrock.

That's unrealistic. For one block deleted it should explode as about 20 nuke ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Title and pictures says it all. But if you still cant see it, then let me explain situation. Basically NEI crafting recipes show one thing and doing it in machine produce different results + industrial electrolyzer doesnt consume cinabor dust while creating those 4 hydrogen cells and 1 compressed air cell.

1st screen centrifuge itself
    2nd screen NEI recipe for mercury cell
    3rd screen it magically fixed itself

EDIT.

LoL, i did like nothing = refueled machine with some new tin cells and it seems that it is working the right way ^^ But still it would be nice to know wtf went wrong? :D

PS. Greg i just <3 those quantum chests item / liquid.

Edit.

That is from mod ultimate tools, there is axe/shovel/pickaxe = Ultimate. It doesnt give any uuber +++ just 3 tools in one + you can enchant one and all abilities will be enchanted and it has 3x durability, since there are 3x tools. Simply put it this way i dont like to use electrical tools even tho i have osmium mod whitch adds 1mil eu drill.

EDIT.
    And no it is derping again :D PS. i have latest gregtech mod installed whitch is

"version": "2.75a",
    "mcversion": "1.4.6",

• And does anyone now what that is? It got Twittered by RichardG, and is some kind of centrifugingthink.

If you mean his last tweet, he is showing his MiscPeripherals turtles (elfs still?) are compatible with GregTech liquids.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l