[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hey,

Combining 2 small piles of iron dusts from Ferrus I get the old iron dust without the "Fe" tooltip.

EDIT: I'd love to see the dust mode in your craftingtables handle those dusts as well.

• That depends on how outdated the Wiki is.

V2.76b:
    Added the Magic Energy Absorber, a Device capable of extracting Magic Energy from enhanted Tools and close by Ender Crystals (if the switch is ON ofcourse). It works with every Enchantment (even Mod added ones). Oh f***, I just remember that I forgot to fix one Exploit regarding this Device...
    Fixed Dragon Egg Siphon.

What is a Ender Crystal? is that some thing new in the mod or is it from another mod?

• What is a Ender Crystal? is that some thing new in the mod or is it from another mod?

They are in vanilla minecraft. They are those crystals on top of the obsidian pillars in the End.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• oh i dont think i have any left i had to break alot of them when fighting the dragon so it wouldnt heal

• this mod really needs a better wiki, the community driven one is way out of date and the other one is just annoying because the items dont have textures in recipes

I can't do everything myself. And why aren't you, as a community member, helping to updating the wiki?

FYI, I just updated the config pages last night. It's not the most current version but it covers the major changes since the config was moved to it's own directory.
    http://gregtech-addon.wikispaces.com/GregTech.cfg

• Multiblock structure built around a node still in the works maybe?

I want to let it work similar to how Thaumcraft recharges its Tools (Well in the Code it works exactly like that). My first working Version was "a little bit" strong at absorbing Vis from the Aura. Two of them were capable of absorbing all the Vis within Minutes from the surrounding Nodes. And since Node-Network doesn't give a single fuck about unloaded Chunks, one could drain ALL THE MAGIC ENERGY from the generated World (If my Evil Plan works out right). However, that Machine will create TONS of Machine Flux and similar (Guess, why I chose that kind), while operating and has a Button inside the GUI to stop consuming Vis from the Aura. Also I ofcourse nerfed that huge amount of absorbed Vis, which I mentioned earlier.

For the Multiblock Structures, you could build a Mobtrap around the dangerously polluted Node. But when Azanor decides to add more special Flux Effects to the World, then you are pretty much screwed. Since that can obviously be used to grief a whole Server you can disable the Vis->EU-Conversion Mode of this Device via Config.

Also this Device (and the Magic Energy Converter) will have to be researched via Thaumcraft Research, as soon as I understand the API of that System.

• Hah, oh cra*, I'm going to regenerate my the end dimension.. Bye2 endermen farm..

Haha, lol.

V2.76c:
    Added the Functionality of extracting Vis from the Thaumic Nodes to the Magic Energy Absorber. WARNING! Any explosions resulting from handling this Generator wrong, while in Vis-Extraction Mode, will result in holy craptons of Flux polluting the Nodes. Moving thaumic Instabilities can cause such explosions.

I have found a new evil Way of generating Energy! The Magic Energy Absorber causes Flux, when generating Energy from Vis. However, that also causes Thunderstorms, which as far as you know, are capable of generating even more Energy! If you dislike Thunder, then you need to produce Forestrys Anti-Rain-Capsules en mass, resulting in a much cooler Factory.

• Haha, lol.

V2.76c:
    Added the Functionality of extracting Vis from the Thaumic Nodes to the Magic Energy Absorber. WARNING! Any explosions resulting from handling this Generator wrong, while in Vis-Extraction Mode, will result in holy craptons of Flux polluting the Nodes. Moving thaumic Instabilities can cause such explosions.

I have found a new evil Way of generating Energy! The Magic Energy Absorber causes Flux, when generating Energy from Vis. However, that also causes Thunderstorms, which as far as you know, are capable of generating even more Energy! If you dislike Thunder, then you need to produce Forestrys Anti-Rain-Capsules en mass, resulting in a much cooler Factory.

never thought i saw magic in this addon.. but its cool.

how about iridium or platinum credits

and :thumbsup: to iridium bore head.

• "Magic Energy Absorber" sounds so unscientific.
    Why not... "Elemental Resonanace Distributor" or something more flashy?

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• When AZ does add the additional flux options you or him should add a bleed through for ages in mystcraft, something like a high flux node at XY on Dim 10 bleeds through causing wisps etc to the other ages.

• Yep, but it help. 4 Copper Ore + 1 Tin Ore --> 8 Bronze.

No, 3 copper ore + 1 tin ore -> 4 bronze, with IC2's bronze recipe. I want an option to make it 8 bronze, without making it easier to craft.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Immibis : doesn't forestry have a mountain of OP stuff? Why not just make a bee that brings back copper and or tin?

Or another factor : forestry machines are cheap as dirt anyway, at least compared to Gregtech. This appears to be the wrong place to complain about materials cost...

• GregoriusT wrote:

V2.76b:
    Added the Magic Energy Absorber, a Device capable of extracting Magic Energy from enhanted Tools and close by Ender Crystals (if the switch is ON ofcourse). It works with every Enchantment (even Mod added ones). Oh f***, I just remember that I forgot to fix one Exploit regarding this Device...
    Fixed Dragon Egg Siphon.

Yay, finally a use for all of these Holy Planks of Sengir I have lying around!
    EDIT: Really, 39,936 EU for a Holy Plank... I could cry now. Oh well, time to go Myst hopping to find another Ender Dragon!

• Found a pretty game breaking bug with the GregTech Computer Cube. In the page where it simulates the energy and heat output of a nuclear reactor, if I click on the empty box to shuffle through the different ingredients (uranium cells, coolants, etc) or if I click anywhere on the empty grid, the game crashes immediately.

To be honest, I am not sure if this is a problem with the mod or if it's a conflict because I installed GregTech after 62 mods had already been installed before, many of which are big mods like Buildcraft, RP2, Railcraft, Mystcraft, etc. I used the ID Resolver mod to solve any ID conflicts.

• GregTech is incompatible with ID resolver.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• GregTech is incompatible with ID resolver.

Not necessarily. From what I gathered from a few MCF threads (especially RedPower's), GregTech will work, but the moment anything from GregTech shows up to be resolved, just hit the "Raise the Priority of this Mod" button, ID Resolver will leave it at the ID's it wants and continue on. It's how I got Redpower to work without the "setupBlocks" error.