[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Patreon] Now with GregTech Website! This Thread will be Support related now.

• Hey Greg! I can't play in any forge server with gt6. When I have it installed in the client, the server says "Attempting connection with missing mods[]..." and after some seconds "lost connection". Same if I install gt6 in the server too.

• did you install the wrong mod File? its the one with the shortest name, and only that one.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Are you sure you installed the right GT? is that maybe a GT5U server you attempt to connect to? I know 100% for certain that GT6 works on Servers as I have Bear running multiple Servers with it.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I know, plus some months ago I utilized servers too, and they worked perfectly.

The server is clean, just a new 1.7.10 forge server, and as you can see the vanilla minecraft doesn't crash.

(Even if I install gt6 in the server... Same error :c)

• does singleplayer with that pack even work properly?

GregTech Website

• what is your mod list, both server and client please. and I mean a screenshot of the File Browser, also forge version. I use 1614 and it works fine.

GregTech Website

• Server: empty, or same of the client below. //without the client mod only

Client:

ChickenChunks-1.7.10-1.3.4.16-universal

CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.7.47-universal

fastcraft-1.23

InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152

NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal

OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_U_D6

Reis-Minimap-Mod-1.7.10

industrialcraft-2-2.2.827-experimental

gregtech_1.7.10-6.05.16

Some moments ago I also tried to connect with all my mods but without ic2 and gt6. It worked...

• How am I supposed to replicate that? Are you sure your Server itself is fine? Maybe a Phantom Server is running in the background and that is why you cant connect. And the Error Message your Screenshot shows has absolutely no indicator of GT6 being missing at all. If you want me to help you you need to give me way more data, because otherwise I simply cant do anything to help you at all.

GregTech Website

• Hi Greg!

a) Are IC2 Copper/Tin ores should be on or off in worldgen? When they are On bronze is cheaper than steel, then they are off.. I should check it.

b) You made a multiblock boiler (but all boilers have 100% efficiency).

What about multiblock burning box (It would be great to have some column-like high efficiency burner with multiple outputs)

i.e. like that QxcuVhvl.png

So total efficiency would be high if one load all hot surfaces.

But chromium burner is a balance breaker with his 95% for four chrome plates.

• OK, this seems fscked up. My mixer has a tank extender on top of it with a pipe feeding water in from above that. The mixer faces sideways so that its left output side is where I can place a drum with a pipe on top of that feeding gasses the drum might contain into the tank extender, and thus, into the mixer. The mixer had water in it and 2000L of hydrochloric acid and I placed down a drum with 32 chlorine gas, which should have fed into the drum to make hydrochorlic acid, which should have filled the drum once it was out of chlorine gas, which then should have stayed in the drum since hydrochorlic acid is a liquid and thus, only wants to leave the drum from the bottom. Instead I ended up with the mixer containing 32000L of hydrochloric acid in the input tank, and 1000L of hydrochloric in the output tank, and another 7500L of oxygen in the input tank, and 500L of oxygen in the drum, and 1000L of hydrochloric acid in the pipe going up from the drum and into the tank extender on top of the mixer.

Ahh, I see now, hydrochloric acid is for some reason, marked as a gas, rather than a liquid. So how do I /give myself a stainless steel drum of the 32000L of hydrochloric acid that I should now have to fix this mess?

• just give yourself 32 universal fluid cells full of it, fill them into the Drum and throw the empty ones away ;)

GregTech Website

• Code
    1. [CHANGED] Leaves Scan Range for Logs to be much smaller yet still perfectly fitting for all GT6 Trees. (for example Leaves don't check for Logs above them anymore)

Thank you Greg <3

• Don't thank me too soon for that. The Leaves do still scan downwards, even though I reduced that Range aswell for most Trees, it still does it. Blue Mahoe Leaves even scan 4 Blocks down, because of the Leaves-Bush being so tall.

I'm adding a small bit of compat for RandomThings, and I noticed that a lot of its Textures are worse in the 1.10 Version than in the 1.7 Version for some reason. Anyone know why they changed the Textures to the worse?

GregTech Website

• HCl is a gas, its only a liquid when its dissolved in water.

Also I did upload the Update for this Week, nothing much, but I added Smoothies this morning at least

GregTech Website

• HCl is a gas, its only a liquid when its dissolved in water.

Also I did upload the Update for this Week, nothing much, but I added Smoothies this morning at least

Yes, but Hydrochloric acid *is* dissolved in water, and therefore, is a liquid. Trust me, it definitely flows down ;)

• There is a difference between Hydrogen Chloride and Hydrochloric acid, with Hydrogen Chloride being a gas and Hydrochloric acid being it dissolved in water. So, the question is, is it used as an acid, if it should be liquid and include water in the recipe.

• There is a difference between Hydrogen Chloride and Hydrochloric acid, with Hydrogen Chloride being a gas and Hydrochloric acid being it dissolved in water. So, the question is, is it used as an acid, if it should be liquid and include water in the recipe.

It is used as an acid and does use water in the recipe, so it should be a liquid. Now this aqua regia is even more of a stupid pain in the ass: when you take the nitrogen dioxide and try to mix it with water to reconstitute the nitric acid, you end up with some leftover nitrogen dioxide in the mixer and some nitrogen monoxide in the output. Feeding that back into the mixer with oxygen apparently will not turn it into more nitrogen dioxide because besides the oxygen, the mixer also still contains some leftover nitrogen dioxide in the input side! So you can't make more nitrogen dioxide to finish the batch of nitric acid because there is already some nitrogen dioxide in there that wants to react with the water but there isn't enough so it blocks the reaction to make more, and you can't remove it from the input tank to clear the deadlock. WTF?!