[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Use Gregtech's Unification.cfg to make it unify into HSLA.

Or, you could also disable Inventory Unification, which allows you to only Unify items that go into GT blocks.

So if I just went and unified, what? Steel? HSLA steel? All steels? Does it leave it so I can make steel both ways or just one way?

• So whenever I make HSLA steel, it gets converted into GregTech steel, which is okay. The problem is I can't use GT steel in RotaryCraft recipes. I've had a look through the configs but I'm all kind of new to the configs themselves. Could anyone direct me to which configs to look at? In Reikas I have Allow RC steel to be used in other mods=true but that's all I could find.

Thanks for your time.

Doesn't HSLA Steel have an own registration, such as "ingotHSLA"? If it registers as "ingotSteel" too, then it is no wonder why that is bugged and I cannot help. Better report to RotaryCraft.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• 23.02 19:57:27 [Server] SEVERE java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: universalelectricity/compatibility/Compatibility

23.02 19:57:27 [Server] SEVERE at gregtechmod.api.metatileentity.BaseMetaTileEntityUE.dischargeItem(BaseMetaTileEntityUE.java:42)

23.02 19:57:27 [Server] SEVERE at gregtechmod.api.metatileentity.BaseMetaTileEntity.func_70316_g(BaseMetaTileEntity.java:420)

23.02 19:57:27 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2782)

Greg your UE api seems to be outdated

• Doesn't HSLA Steel have an own registration, such as "ingotHSLA"? If it registers as "ingotSteel" too, then it is no wonder why that is bugged and I cannot help. Better report to RotaryCraft.

Do you mean in the OreDict.log file? If so, yes it does register it that way. When I first genned the world and played for a while, GT steel and HSLA steel was normal. Now whenever I make HSLA steel from a blast furnace, when I put it in my inventory it turns into GT steel. Basically I want to stop this from happening so that I can use both steel for their respective mods.

Also, GT also has an OreDict line that is gregtech_addon -> ingotHSLA, which rotarycraft also uses in RotaryCraft -> ingotHSLA.
    I don't really know what any of this actually means, though. Is this what is causing it?

• Does it still register HSLA as ingotSteel if you change that "Use Rotarycraft Steel in other mods" flag to false?

• Does it still register HSLA as ingotSteel if you change that "Use Rotarycraft Steel in other mods" flag to false?

Yes, it is still the same, though setting "Use RC steel in other mods" to false seems to have fixed it. Regardless it would be great if there was a compedium of information regarding GT's config changes, as in what does what. I know my way around a bit of code, but some things should really be stated explicitly as to what it does, otherwise we (stupider people) just guess.

• How the hell am I supposed to design larger workshops with the new enet?!

I'm totally lost after experimenting in creative mode. Let's say I have an Reactor, generating power. I also have some automatic processing loops, macerator>washer>centrifuge>furnace, and the big multiblock machines, from gregtech, which I use manually. How should I wire it? What is it with average EU usage and max EU?!

For example, let's say I want to have an array of macerators, automatic ones from Gregtech. Since I assume, the same rules apply to them, 1 source of 32EU/t power should be enough to power 16 of them. BUT IT DOES ONLY 8?!?!?!?!

I'm totally lost after experimenting in creative mode. Let's say I have an Reactor, generating power. I also have some automatic processing loops, macerator>washer>centrifuge>furnace, and the big multiblock machines, from gregtech, which I use manually. How should I wire it? What is it with average EU usage and max EU?!

Explosions are disabled for IC2 machines (you can hook up any voltage to them); however this rule does not apply to gremachines.
    Turbine -> directly to macerator, extractor, etc. = profit.

For example, let's say I want to have an array of macerators, automatic ones from Gregtech. Since I assume, the same rules apply to them, 1 source of 32EU/t power should be enough to power 16 of them. BUT IT DOES ONLY 8?!?!?!?!

Try transformers and EU storage of various outputs.

• Try transformers and EU storage of various outputs.

It's not like I do not can get them to run, I just want to calculate my power, before I craft anything. I want to have it as efficient as possible...
    The following screenshots demonstrate the behaviour of automatic macerators - I have an 32 EU/t power source, and have 16 of them connected to it. Logically, they should all work, But from time to time, 8 of them turn off.

• First thank you for the mod, I appreciate having a lot of high tech endgame content to work towards.

Not sure if this would be better here or in the IC2 overall board but are there plans for UUM to Manganese or Stainless Steel? With the current setup I value Manganese higher than Iridium and I'm not sure if that was working as intended. I'd work with other less straightforward methods too. Ability to reproduce red garnet or spessartine dust, or to condense 8 tungsten dust and cobble back into tungstate ore, hell if it's the only way I'll get it I'll work with a new fusion recipe for it.

• Or you have the people who:

• Like to have many different path.
    • Spend a limited time gaming.
    • Like grabbing some challenge but still have side band aid or short cuts.
    • Spend some time on big projects to build a nice maps/bases while in smaller communities.
    • Sometimes feels bored with mod authors rampant wars on who's right/best/truthful.
    • Feels like left behind with choices like yet ditching again their unfinished map because current version is now unsupported or stay balkanized with outdated mods.
    • Having fun with publicly antagonists mods, despite it look like some of mod authors or supporters feels emotionally hurt when you blaspheme mentioning using both together.

To sum it up, things are not black or white here.
    I have a dream.
    A community of modders and players with consideration and respect of each-other, with diversity and love.
    Everybody would benefit a more positive synergy if it was more than a dream.

Respectful modders? Madness, I say, madness! :P

It'll be a long time till that happens...

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• There's a wrong recipe in the lastest version
    you can smelt an Chorme Block into an Iridum Ingot by using Alloy Smelter!
    Anybody can fix it?It should be Iridum Reinforced tungstensteel Block.Both block ID have the same damge of 9...

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• -plop-

Wait ... all I got from this is ... OMG I'M NOT ALONE ANYMORE! Oh wait, French people usually stay like 2 weeks on the forum. So I'm not alone for 2 WEEKS! HAYO!

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hello. I have a slight problem, accidently applied iron plate on a machine and now it has iron cover on one of it sides. Is there a way to remove a plate applied to a machine?

Nevermind, looked in tool section in NEI and found that it can be removed with crowbar. Sorry to bother.

• There's a wrong recipe in the lastest version
    you can smelt an Chorme Block into an Iridum Ingot by using Alloy Smelter!
    Anybody can fix it?It should be Iridum Reinforced tungstensteel Block.Both block ID have the same damge of 9...

Fixed and uploaded

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Pump modules can still only be made with IC2 pumps

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.