[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Hah, someone think's they have an argument for broken IC2, and then they don't give me any reasons why I should believe them. Because that helps when you are trying to argue a point.

I think he may even come on the forums. If so, o/. We're going to laugh at this now :P.

• Gregtech doesn't even fix most of the major IC2 bugs anyway. His argument is beyond invalid, but fortunately it's on Reddit so we don't have to worry.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• just woah, a short time ago i did discover that machines boxes with transformers upgrades= ic2 buffed transformers, but i had sometimes seen a weird behavior of an Ind electrolizer suplyied by a regulator, itens and energy, that it dont keep up the energy even both bein HV without overclocker, i tested just now to see if it work like the machines boxes, but no, its worse, at HV the regulator just send 32eu, to send 512eu i need to make it insane voltage, 16x time lower voltage than it receive, dont forget this on the port greg.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• just woah, a short time ago i did discover that machines boxes with transformers upgrades= ic2 buffed transformers, but i had sometimes seen a weird behavior of an Ind electrolizer suplyied by a regulator, itens and energy, that it dont keep up the energy even both bein HV without overclocker, i tested just now to see if it work like the machines boxes, but no, its worse, at HV the regulator just send 32eu, to send 512eu i need to make it insane voltage, 16x time lower voltage than it receive, dont forget this on the port greg.

Implying greg will continue developing. He is far too lazy for such a massive rewrite.

• I will ofcourse continue developing, I just started studying again this week after a period of being at home the last 7 weeks. And last week I just paused coding to play on the Server.

That is my current List btw.

Pipes using Color Modulation per default
    Energy Interfaces of IC2 Directional
    Oregen in rare Clusters and only one Cluster every 3x3 Chunks
    Auto-Registering Covers from Storage Blocks
    Fix Bullshit Recipes of IC2
    Gas Turbine Cells again...
    planting milk wart
    RS Circuit Block Default Energy Transfer false
    Button Panel Bug
    Basic Machine Massfab
    burning wooden Buttons and Ladders
    Wooden-Plate-Cover Icon
    Crop Harvestor checking isLog() inside Block in addition to OreDict
    Machine Block Updates Threaded
    UpdateEntity with a loop + try/catch + "switchcase fallthrough code iteration" instead of multiple try/catches
    Redo Texture Rendering to use Overlays for basic Machines.
    Enderchests wrenchable

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

The post was edited 1 time, last by GregoriusT ().

• Damn, that sound pretty awesome, sorry for my implication :D

Edit

Since you are that nice today, may I ask, whether you plan helping developing the e-net for IC2?

• Fix Bullshit Recipes of IC2

Why you no at top of list? I boycott new Gregtech until it is released. Then I'm fine.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Why not go the extra step and boycott life while you're at it?

Edit: I just realised that translates to "go kill yourself". Didn't mean to say that. Sorry.

• I'm just glad that once all these mods are updated, we can resume the building of the farm (we never did get around to making that damn farm).

Oh no, no no no.

No, stay away, no please!

NO EXAMS, BACK I SAY!

Yea, I have exams XD. Hopefully some mods take ages to come out, so I can wait until then.

• Well, I just got myself my abitur, so for me, it is over, can finally game without having to care anymore.

• Why not go the extra step and boycott life while you're at it?

Edit: I just realised that translates to "go kill yourself". Didn't mean to say that. Sorry.

Bit mean :P

I see this too much.

• [DELAYING UNIDYE INTENSIFIES]

• Cool, I almost understand some of this.