[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Hi.

I'm playing on 1.6.4 .But I don't want one thing:Red alloy plate requirement for Electronic Circuit.I was played with this for 2 saves and it EATS redstone.I'll start from a new save.

Umm,shortly,how can I change it to redstones?

• Have a question for 1.6.4 version. Is possible to remove 9 Alu nuggets -> 1 Alu Ingot recipe? I tried it with minetweaker, but since GT is loaded last, its not affecting that.

Thanks

• Man, this nuclear reactor simulator game is pretty cool.
    Now we just need an equivalent in GregTech.

Agreed. My first run of it I started turning a net profit and running at ~85% capacity at 42 days in. What I thought was funny was that the first system I nearly broke was my AC Generator from when I accidentally hit 103% and was watching my Heat Exchanger rather than the Turbine XD

• You have to realize, at least in the US, we have laws that allow stupid people to breed (no child left behind { or what it really should be called no class goes ahead, we pull them back}). All these morons are the result of two+ generations of US government, which all started with Reagan. i can't speak for Europe though.

• You have to realize, at least in the US, we have laws that allow stupid people to breed (no child left behind { or what it really should be called no class goes ahead, we pull them back}). All these morons are the result of two+ generations of US government, which all started with Reagan. i can't speak for Europe though.

I see why the people in Egypt and other countries hate us...

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• In Britain, it seems the youth are trying to become American, they are (nearly) all fat, pretty stupid and have iPhones at the age of 2.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• In Britain, it seems the youth are trying to become American, they are (nearly) all fat, pretty stupid and have iPhones at the age of 2.

Thats not whats killed the US, we were stupid before all that, that just is the result and continues the issue.

• HEEEEEEEEEEY GREG!

Player of mine found a bug. He found a vein of Cooperite/Palladium/Orichalcum and it seems if you hold a Palladium block, after a few moments you get inflicted with Radiation, Hunger, Nausea, Slowness, and Wither. Now I know Palladium isn't dangerous. XD

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I'm pretty smart in math. I'm like two grades above my grade (mega-nerd class), I'll take over the world for sure :thumbup:

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I'm supposed to post some information here because GT found lots of "thingys". So here.

This is a result of MineFactory Reloaded re-registering every single item in the Forge Ore Dictionary as greggy_greg_do_please_kindly_stuff_a_sock_in_it
    There are no (or should be no) actually unknown Materials, Items, or Thingies in that list.

• I feel none of the American Self-Loathing you guys are expressing. I'm not fat, or stupid, and I'm pretty satisfied that none of my extended family fits that negative stereotype.

• Forgive my stupid question....I just a newbie of gregtech.
    How I can send energy form IC2 like EU stored in mfsu to gregtech machine?
    PS:I'm using latest version of gregtech 1.7.X

• I'm an american, 6 feet tall, skinny like a twig, and smarter than almost everyone I've met.
    I am lazy though, extraordinarily lazy.

... I am exactly like you, but not a bunny. 6'1", 130lbs, bouncing between theatrical lighting design and computer programming, vigilante taxonomist, and not currently wearing pants because I couldn't be bothered.

Forgive my stupid question....I just a newbie of gregtech.
    How I can send energy form IC2 like EU stored in mfsu to gregtech machine?
    PS:I'm using latest version of gregtech 1.7.X

GregTech Transformer. MFSU -> GT Transformer -> GregTech Cable / Machine

• When I mine GT ores with Nether Star pickaxe (Silk touch), I get strange things. For example: Bauxite ore -> Hydrogen ore, Magnetite ore -> Deuterium ore, Small tin ore -> gt.itemores.0.name

• This is a result of MineFactory Reloaded re-registering every single item in the Forge Ore Dictionary as greggy_greg_do_please_kindly_stuff_a_sock_in_it
    There are no (or should be no) actually unknown Materials, Items, or Thingies in that list.

So what do I do to get MFR to stop calling them greggy_greg_do_please_kindly_stuff_a_sock_in_it? It's kinda annoying and it causes GT to make my game take 5 minutes to load instead of just 2.