[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• So you have no Idea how Stuff works and still try to "help" me with the Development of my Mod? Seriously, there is a Tooltip saying that the Transformer gets Inverted when you use the Rubber Hammer on it, and you complain about the fact that it successfully inverted the Transformer making Input to Output and vice versa (like the Transformers in IC2) causing the Transformer to switch Voltages too according to that, causing an explosion because you inserted a too high Voltage?

First of all: if I don't know one thing about your mod doesn't mean that I have "no idea how Stuff works". Second of all, I didn't say that it caused any explosion (Only when I fed energy in its output).

Okay, what I tried was using the EV to HV transformer to convert IC2 power from an MFSU to GT power, since it works the other way around I thought this will too... Apparently it doesn't, is this intended?

• About 1.7.10, is the E-Net reimplemented ? Or everything is still invincible ( cable don't fry for exemple ).

Edit : Ok, everything is still invincible :P

• So you have no Idea how Stuff works and still try to "help" me with the Development of my Mod? Seriously, there is a Tooltip saying that the Transformer gets Inverted when you use the Rubber Hammer on it, and you complain about the fact that it successfully inverted the Transformer making Input to Output and vice versa (like the Transformers in IC2) causing the Transformer to switch Voltages too according to that, causing an explosion because you inserted a too high Voltage?

I think he was referring to the message that you get in the chat window that states "Machine processing enabled/ Machine processing disabled" when you use a rubber hammer on a transformer. It would be nice if this message stated something like "Transformer is step-up / step-down" when using the rubber hammer. I do appreciate the filled circles indicating the output and unfilled circles indicating input and the cross circle being the higher voltage side.

• V5.03i:
    Fixed that Concrete Hitbox Mobs Issue by making the Hitbox Soulsand sized.
    Improved the Recipe Handling of the E-Furnace, the Fluid Canner and the Unboxinator, resulting in those 3 Machines now also being 100% Standard Machines without any special additional Code.
    Fixed the Item Input Filtering of the Chemical Bath, now it doesn't let Items in if their proper Fluid isn't stored in there first.
    Fixed Unification regarding blacklisting of Blocks, since Blocks aren't supposed to be actively Unificated at all.
    Made Unification Blacklisting much more efficient.
    Removed the Industrial Grinder Recipe List. Forgot that it was still in causing quite a bit of Lag on startup.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Great!

Noticed the Bronze Blast Furnace only accept Iron Dust and no ingots despite the GUI Background showing an ingot.
    Could it be related to another mod GT-ERR-01 on iron ingots.
    Or is it an intentional change?

• GT-ERR-01? Been a while since I saw those... What did they refer to again? OreDictionary registration problems?
    Do you know what mod is triggering those errors?

• Unable to load with only Ic2 and Gregtech, crashes on load with

at gregtech.loaders.preload.GT_ItemAndFluidLoader.run(GT_ItemAndFluidLoader.java:64)

Crashlog - http://pastebin.com/fZmcS5dN

Wrong version of IC2. Use industrialcraft-2-2.2.556-experimental

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Hey guys,
    Don't know if you notice, IC2 to GT energy conversion don't work with the last version (1.7.10). Connecting a BatBox / CESU / MFE / MFSU with any type of Low Voltage transformer will result to an explosion. ;(

• I accidentally made a handful of item casings from copper instead of bronze. Is there no recipe to smelt copper item casings into ingots using the Alloy Smelter?

• Hey guys,
    Don't know if you notice, IC2 to GT energy conversion don't work with the last version (1.7.10). Connecting a BatBox / CESU / MFE / MFSU with any type of Low Voltage transformer will result to an explosion. ;(

Did you try using a higher tier transformer first? If that's overloading the E-net, your problem is too much voltage. The LV transformer can only take 128 EU, no more. Try the Ultra low voltage transformer for Batbox, LV for CESU, MV for MFE, and HV for MFSU. Also watch the Amperage, cables do matter in your setups as well as the Transformers. And also watch the facing, if you make the connection wrong, that will trigger an explosion.

• Did you try using a higher tier transformer first? If that's overloading the E-net, your problem is too much voltage. The LV transformer can only take 128 EU, no more. Try the Ultra low voltage transformer for Batbox, LV for CESU, MV for MFE, and HV for MFSU. Also watch the Amperage, cables do matter in your setups as well as the Transformers. And also watch the facing, if you make the connection wrong, that will trigger an explosion.

I have same problem as abyssion. I tried all variants with LV transformer and Batbox/CESU. In any case, when connected to the transformer BatBox/CESU explosion occurs.
    Connecting a IC2 generator to the transformer works fine.

• I have same problem as abyssion. I tried all variants with LV transformer and Batbox/CESU. In any case, when connected to the transformer BatBox/CESU explosion occurs.
    Connecting a IC2 generator to the transformer works fine.

Actually, did you try this? Tell me if this looks like is doesn't work, 'kay? CESU connects into the 5 prong of the LV Transformer, and out goes the 32 EU.

• Actually, did you try this? Tell me if this looks like is doesn't work, 'kay? CESU connects into the 5 prong of the LV Transformer, and out goes the 32 EU.

I'm talking about ic2->gt energy converting. CESU -> GT LV Transformer connection, for example.