[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Large Bronze boiler has 20% efficienty compared to High Pressure Coal Boiler... Soo, why someone would make big boiler instead of small ones beside liquid fuel? Or is it better material = better efficienty ?

nevermind, portable debuger sad my problem.

• Large Bronze boiler has 20% efficienty compared to High Pressure Coal Boiler... Soo, why someone would make big boiler instead of small ones beside liquid fuel? Or is it better material = better efficienty ?

nevermind, portable debuger sad my problem.

Yeah how did you get the 20% efficiency figure? I have wanted to see math on the Large Boilers for a while, but haven't gotten to do it myself yet.

• Yeah how did you get the 20% efficiency figure? I have wanted to see math on the Large Boilers for a while, but haven't gotten to do it myself yet.

i throwed 32 coal in both boiler and i placed portable tank. My problem was what big boilers has someting like temperature too, but its growths veeery slowly, a lot slower that high pressure steam boilers. That is why i had smaller efficienty.

p.s. one more test, now with both 100% efficienty and temperature - almost 100% efficienty ( i think that is my problem, man factor)

• Faithful x64 style Texture

Look at that Building in the Background, I thought only iPhones could be bent that much!

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Calm down and give us a screenshot of your setup.
    Also have you tried the wiki?

Edit: Seriously, this is my 1000th post? I was hoping for something much more pointless.

• Look at that Building in the Background, I thought only iPhones could be bent that much!

Did you know what you can bent them even more, you just need you rolling pin from tungstensteel and "BrainTech Aerospace Advanced Reinforced Duct Tape FAL-84" after that ...

edit: or just use "We nant BENDER!!!"

• So, still slaving away on my configs trying to get everything how I like it. This is what my config changelog looks like at the moment.

So, now the questions...

I'm having more trouble understanding how to modify the GregTech WorldGen then I'd like. I wanted all ThaumCraft WorldGen to be handled by GregTech (I'm a huge sucker for uniformity). Right now, I believe both ThaumCraft and GregTech are adding their own version of amber.

This is the entry for amber in WorldGeneration.cfg and ideally I want to give amber the same chance of spawning in GregTech as it does in ThaumCraft, so I can disable amber in Thaumcraft. What would I need to change in order to make that happen?

(I am still trying to make Thaumcraft Infused Ore be handled by GregTech, but I'll keep slamming my head against the desk until I get it to work. For now, it would be a morale boost to get amber working how I want it.)

• Did you know what you can bent them even more, you just need you rolling pin from tungstensteel and "BrainTech Aerospace Advanced Reinforced Duct Tape FAL-84" after that ...

edit: or just use "We nant BENDER!!!"

... How the heck did that building even get bent?? Minecraft works in squares, and I don't even know what that shape is but I know it's not a square. Pixels don't bend!

• ... How the heck did that building even get bent?? Minecraft works in squares, and I don't even know what that shape is but I know it's not a square. Pixels don't bend!

you can ... you can do that with shaders, and with bent iPhone screen too ! Or with Imagination

GT doesnt remove ores from spawning, even if its in GTs config.

But you can disable ore gen wia thaumcraft config ... why you just turn it off in TC4 config ?

Question to greg, i dont care will greg answer or not:
    Why i cant create new threads in GT sub forum? How do i do bug reports, if subforum is closed?

p.s. sub forum sad: everything GregTech related (Suggestions,Bug Reports,Discussions)

• Remember that even if that loophole exists, the Atoms on one Side would still have a positive weight, while the atoms of the other Side would always have negative weight... could not be used to propel a Ship made of Matter to Lightspeed, unless every piece of Matter had a corresponding piece of Antimatter...

Funny how the universe would make an "exploit => explosion" Situation if Antimatter had negative weight.

Yes, accelerating to lightspeed would require impossible precision of ballasting (especially when you complicate by shooting matter out the back in the form of some kind of exhaust gas). On the other hand, though, every gram of mass pushes your craft up an exponentially rising inertial energy curve. If containment cost could be reduced below propulsion cost (on-board fission reactor maybe), and if you could get the net mass of your craft down to under a gram you'd save significant fuel costs for acceleration and subsequent deceleration for interstellar voyages.

I'm not so sure that the craft would need very impossibly localized ballast anti-matter chambers, as gravity distorts spacetime on mostly only large scales. As long as ballast chambers were included periodically along the length of a craft, the distortion profile would go from a fat dimple to a low amplitude ripple. Even if the maximum amplitude1 of the gravitic ripple is the determinant in inertial energy, rather than net mass (as I think you're suggesting), trimming the profile for large interstellar cargoes would still push fuel costs way down.

1Feels more right that it is the total area defined by a plot of the ripple with greater weighting for values as they move further from 0, like some kind of gravi-dynamic drag.

• ... How the heck did that building even get bent?? Minecraft works in squares, and I don't even know what that shape is but I know it's not a square. Pixels don't bend!

It isnt actually bent, if you look closely, the Building is made in a way so it looks like being bent. lets hope it doesnt go all Laser on things parking in front of it like a certain other Building does IRL. XD

And the GT Subforum is still a little bit broken. Not to mention that Bug Reports and Support go to this Thread.

Also the Type Filters go with the Prefix the Ore is registered to, and guess what, ore != oreGraniteBlack. In order to have all GT Ores working, just use a regular non-Type Filter, insert any GT Ore as Filter Item, and Rightclick it for making it Wildcard.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)