[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• As planned, the Thursdaily Update of GT6 has been released.

Here is the Patreon Post with the details on the update , but basically I added back the "Digital Chests", even though under the new name "Mass Storage". It stores 1 Million of something you insert.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Technical Reasons: Its simple I used the slots for Red and Yellow Garnet to add Orange and Yellow Sapphire. So even if you somehow have those Garnets (only possible if you updated from a very old Version) it will turn into the new Sapphires instead. (I got rid of those two Garnets a while ago to remove those magical 3 garnets of a kind Items)

And for the Gravel Ores thing: Don't wait for it. If you can Minetweaker it thne do that.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hi all!
    I decided to update my modlist and found out that Gregtech_1.7.10-6.02.06 and Project Red-1.7.10-4.7.0pre 12-95 are not playing nice together ( I am using MrTJPCore-1.1.0.33-universal and industrialcraft-2-2.2.822-experimental) nothing else installed. and i get a message that tells me that som loop error in buildcraft what doesn't even installed

Is there any solution or workaround?

• i get a message that tells me that som loop error in buildcraft what doesn't even installed

Well...

Thread Title wrote:

if you crash with a Mod sorting cycle and Dummy Mod Container Stuff, THEN UPDATE FORGEMICROBLOCKS!!!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Grag
    Item texture complaint

Dense Plates look almost identical to regular plates, while all Double - Quintuple plates have numbers on them now
    Dense Plates previously were visibly thicker, indicating their dense status
    Requesting clarity and/or consistency

• Grag
    Item texture complaint

Dense Plates look almost identical to regular plates, while all Double - Quintuple plates have numbers on them now
    Dense Plates previously were visibly thicker, indicating their dense status
    Requesting clarity and/or consistency

I tried getting him to add a D to them but....Greg
    :P

• Quoted from "Abidos"
    i get a message that tells me that som loop error in buildcraft what doesn't even installed

Well...

Quoted from "Thread Title"
    if you crash with a Mod sorting cycle and Dummy Mod Container Stuff, THEN UPDATE FORGEMICROBLOCKS!!!

Thx there was a newer one indeed but i cant understand why the automatic download not grabbing the latest one.

• because it has a hardcoded link inside that points to one specific version

And Bear wants the D :P

GregTech Website

• No I can't, because then the "usefulness" of an item would have to be determined, and almost all visible Items can be used for SOMETHING. Sure, that something can be a very minor thing but I won't hide it from people who are actually looking for it.

GregTech Website

• Typical case of did not read the darn Title of the Thread.

GregTech Website

• I read everytihng, and i read Chocohead reply for the same error. I check my mod directory and i didn't find ForgeMultipart. After your post Greg i check one again that directory and i found this mod in: ".minecraft\mods\1.7.10" not ".minecraft\mods". So, after update ForgeMultipart it is everything ok.

• I know GT6 isn't complete, so I just have a couple questions on items that I "think" are not in Gregtech and we need to use the IC2 stuff. Essentially I'm trying to not use any IC2 machines and do everything with gregtech. Items I'm not able to figure out (all vids I can find use IC2 items).
    -- Pump: Appears to require a IC2 pump as the pump covers aren't in yet?
    -- Power Generation: Burning Box + Boiler -- steam to steam engine (KU), Electric Engine (EU) t o(RU), What I'm missing is how to actually produce the EU and/or convert the types around. If I'm reading other posts correctly on early pages it's not there yet? If so, great than I'm not missing anything. If there is a greg ways to do it what am I missing?
    -- The final question is long term power generation plan. Is coal meant to be a long term source of power or are there plans for other things? For coal it seems there is a lot of processing to be able to use it. Have to plan things out power wise to handle scale etc. (I'm ok with either way but more curious than anything)

Hopefully I haven't missed said items in the changelog or early posts but I have been trying to figure this out for a bit. I "think" I'm finally up to the point to get my base past basic stuff and not seeing where the next step is without building other mods items.

• I need opinions, what could be good recipes for IC2 circuits? Current (original IC2) recipes look very cheap, so I almost avoid to use them (except for ore washer, fluid canner and IHL pump; total 3 basic circuits). Basic circuit could be 6 redstone alloy cables + red steel plate + 2 NAND gates, if hand-craftable. What about advanced circuit?

• GT6 has its own Circuit recipes now, through the Press and Bath. (Press to make most of the parts and put them together, Bath for the final step to solder.) And, while you can't make them by hand, you don't need any electric machinery to make the initial ones. GT6 Circuit (Basic) <-> IC2 Electronic Circuit; GT6 Circuit (Advanced) <-> IC2 Advanced Circuit