[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Is anything attached to that Filter? Because if not, then that's the problem. The Filter is like an Extender, if there is no Tank adjacent to its Main Side, then the Filter by itself is also not a Tank. Extenders always take the Properties of the attached Block, so if there is no Block then there is no Properties to take.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• yes, the Filters work on pipes aswell. Why wouldnt they? The Pipes are Tanks too, you know.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Looks like fluid filters work with pipes, but that was confusing to me. Fluid filter "outputs" fluids to fluid pipe, set that with wrench. Set it's input with monkey wrench. I still cannot visually distinguish input from output (maybe because that's the first extender I needed).

• pretend the pipe is a machine you wanna insert stuff into, the Side with the Squares (the one facing away from you when placing) has to face the Machine. That's the Side you can Wrench with a normal Wrench. The other Side which you set using the Monkey Wrench is for directing anything that comes FROM the Machine. In case of a Pipe you might wanna let it go one way, therefore direct that side either to an empty Block or to the same direction as the wrenched main facing in order to disable it.

GregTech Website

• Firstly, very excited about the addition of steam turbines and dynamo!
    With those GT will feel a lot more complete - or if not "complete" maybe "contiguous" at least.

Secondly, what is the cover attached to the middle pipe on your turbine->dynamo image?

• that cover was a machine status display cover, I didn't want to lose it, since I didnt have any space in my expanded Creative+ Inventory of NEI, so I placed it somewhere in order to not have to search for it in NEI.

GregTech Website

• I updated GT again ^^

As always there is a Patreon Post about it https://www.patreon.com/posts/steam-turbines-6716955

GregTech Website

• Something I just noticed and don't know if its intentional or not:

Titanium-Burningbox produces 96HU, Titanium-Boiler takes 112HU

Chromium-Burningbox produces 112HU, Chromium-Boiler takes 96HU

or is this just a tooltip error?

• sorry, but all of that is correct, the Materials and Tiers are not related to each other and different purposes result in different needs.

GregTech Website

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• axlegear do you have Railcraft Cosmetics addon in your modpack? Found out that it has memory leaks (RAM buildup) with Models (but that might be only client-side), we somehow managed to make all the times new modes. Will be fixed soon.

@Grag, they steal your ideas. https://twitter.com/jeb_/status/774228055132889088 ....most funny is that everyone have concern about their animal concentration camps won't be as much laggy as they are....

EDIT: ups, sorry for double post, please delete one, laggy internet -.-'

• I have railcraft, but not 'cosmetics' assuming it's a different mod.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Getting this error: Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
    The mods and versions below could not be found

gregtech : [MC1710,MC1710]
    What does this mean, and more importantly, how do I fix it?

• Getting this error: Forge Mod Loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
    The mods and versions below could not be found

gregtech : [MC1710,MC1710]
    What does this mean, and more importantly, how do I fix it?

That's normally from another mod wanting GT5 instead of GT6

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Could someone please explain me how to use the miniature nether portal? I'm trying to transport lava from the nether to the overworld, but I can't connect fluid pipes to the portal.