[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• If its Inversed, that means it will accept a certain amount of packets and then emit all of the stored energy in one go. You could measure that with a Sensor on a cable.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Yes I CAN. I checked it, and it works perfectly fine. The Dungeons even generate at the same location if the seed is identical.

Edit: I still needed an hour to find one though... but that was without GT6 installed!

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• hello Greg.

Is there any plans to add into gregtech some kind of "Tool Manual" like for crucible which will list all possible tools like pincers, saws etc.

I know that there is NEI for that, but if i don't know that something like pincers exists in u mod, i probably won't find it in NEI for some time.

also "machinery" book could be useful too, or "machinery schematic" for a single type of machine from mob/chest loot if whole book looks somethat OP.

Stumbling blind in minecraft isn't fun, and there is just times when u can't access the wiki, but can play mc)

• That's a good Idea, I might do that Today.

GregTech Website

• anyway we can get some new materials similar to tbe ones i recommended. My proffesor told me that we arent doing advanced stuff in programming. I think i left the mod mostly done but i dont know why it doesnt work. Darn these codes. Also the clay seems a cool addition as well, perhaps we can get some mineral clays that spawn inside clay areas as viens?

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• also missing zero in calcification tooltip on boiler

thanks, fixed in upcoming version.

anyway we can get some new materials similar to tbe ones i recommended.

Im not sure about that, sorry.

GregTech Website

• isnt it easy to just make a new entry into the code though? Many of them are also very similar to each other. Colored diamomds and beryl are all very similar with small impurities

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• To me personally there is a huge difference between "I got the Idea myself" and "I have to copy someone elses Idea", and the latter is usually not really motivating at all to me, and I already don't have any motivation at all until I get inspired by something and feel like doing whatever I thought about. I'm a really boring and non-motivated person IRL, to the point I don't really get anything done except GT6 and the occassional Videogame Playthrough.

GregTech Website

• Say, if you didn't install IC2-Exp, how are you supposed to get the noble gasses without being able to put an empty cell into the compressor?

It would be really nice if you could maybe throw a selector tag or something into the compressor and have it output the compressed air as a fluid then pipe it to the centrifuge.

• Um sandstone ores have gravity? I placed down some sandstone tetrahedrite ore and it fell down like a sand ore.

• You got a point, Cobble ores obey gravity too. Unlike cobblestone itself disobeys gravity.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Non-Silktouched Ores and Sand/Gravel Ores all obey Gravity. Sandstone Ores just don't have a separate Texture for being Cobble.

GregTech Website

• Yeah I might add those back someday for this reason. I just need to figure out a better way for Redstone Controlling them.

Also GT6 Update happened. https://www.patreon.com/posts/14607625

GregTech Website

• Umm It is supposed to be somewhere around like 2000K (3140.33 degrees fahrenheit as been converted) not like next to the vaporizing point. And yes that is a major bug with a boiler calcification. Are you in the latest version by the way of gregtech?

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• I fixed the boiler calcification in my code, I accientially did an if() inversely.

GregTech Website

• Say, why am I getting ash powder from botany ( seems to be 1/4 unit ) from burning charcoal? I thought that charcoal gave a whole ash? Peat seems to.

Maybe I should just get rid of botany; I'm not using it and don't think I ever will.