[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Say, why am I getting ash powder from botany ( seems to be 1/4 unit ) from burning charcoal? I thought that charcoal gave a whole ash? Peat seems to.

Maybe I should just get rid of botany; I'm not using it and don't think I ever will.

Nothing ever gave a full piece of Ash when burned. That would not make any sense at all. And it unificates to the Botany Version for compat reasons.

Will we ever get something like the magic energy absorber in GT5?

Likely, probably not soon.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Logs have 8-9 Units of Wood in them, you only get 1 ash out. Therefore not full piece.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Peat gives a full ash.

Oops its supposed to only give a half.

GregTech Website

• I don't remember chromium being such a pain to find. Is the only real viable source really ruby ore? Rubracium appears not to spawn, and I have never seen a Uvarovite vein. I'm almost certain that I found some source of the stuff in my last world before I started getting it from Rubies.

• Yea, I guess that is what I did last time. So far this time though I've just been dried a few stacks of it. IIRC, centrifuging it took TONS of energy to do, but I think Bear mentioned it was made easier. On the other hand, I set out to find some more ore veins hoping I could get some redstone/rubies, and luck was with me because that was the first one I found. Mining it out now so hopefully it will give enough to make a bathing pot so I can make galvanized steel to make a dynamo and electrolyzer and magnetic separator.

This was easier last time I guess because you got some aluminum from sluicing bauxite and that was what the T1 electric gear used at the time.

• Umm Greg, I need to ask you two questions:

1. What does B:ShowOreBlockPrefixes=true mean exactly if it is true?
    2. What settings in the config (like all configs) makes the mod just slightly easier without exploits?

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Umm Greg, I need to ask you two questions:

1. What does B:ShowOreBlockPrefixes=true mean exactly if it is true?
    2. What settings in the config (like all configs) makes the mod just slightly easier without exploits?

1. It will spam NEI insanely with different kinds of GT6 Ore Blocks.

2. There is a Config that multiplies the Ore Processing Outputs and drops from Small Ores. Use that one.

GregTech Website

• Oh so it allows you to get in ore blocks from NEI like in GT5?

Did you mean GT6?

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

• yeah but it allows you to get ALL ore blocks, you probably don't realise that this goes into the THOUSANDS of NEI Pages.

GregTech Website

• Yes it might lag the game so much that it will your game might crash or a hang.

• Yes it might lag the game so much that it will your game might crash or a hang.

Nah not that, it just makes NEI searches lag even logner before they happen.

GregTech Website

• I guess that is true.

• That is a good question. Apart that cobalt brass is difficult to make.