I found some tiny things to fix in GT6, tested on gregtech_1.7.10-6.07.13.jar :
1) i discovered that i can use only wooden bucket for creosote (iron buckets are not working), seem strange for me (and in NEI there is only creosote wooden bucket)
2) I'd like to use moon turf dust to produce my helium, but i found no receipe in the NEI to process moon turf to moon turf dust. Maybe it's just NEI, i didn't try all my machines
3) i like your new battery system, i'm just a little sad that lithium is useless now as i processed lot of it . Today there are many lithium batteries (maybe it's in your roadmap already).
4) in previous version of GT you had different level of solar power, do you intend to code other solar power pannels? Or other power generation system like the old naquidah maybe or someting like fusion plant héhé?
Anyway great thanks for your amazing work! GT6 is my favorite mod.
1) I never added an Iron Creosote Bucket, nor will I add ANY Vanilla Iron Buckets to the Game. Go bug the Railcraft or Immersive Engineering Devs.
2) Shredder Moon Turf, thats the easiest way and might not be listed in NEI when looking up Recipes for Dust, only when looking up usages of Moon Turf.
3) Lithium Batteries are gonna happen again, don't worry.
4) The Solar Panels are the highest Tier I am going to let happen for now, 8 EU/t per Square Meter is fine. And yes other Power is still plannedTM
Was trying to configure my pack for compat between GT items and Forestry backpacks, I hope I did not miss anything...
Boule is not a mined thing and shouldn't go to the Miners backpack. Same goes for the Plates and Solid Blocks.
How do you figure? You have to light 9 dense tungsten burners either way, it's just a question of whether they are all on one large boiler or 9 separate ones feeding 3 turbines and hv dynamos. That's not hard to set up compared to 1600 stainless steel, 324 magnalium, and 288 annealed copper for the multiblock boiler, turbine, and dynamo. And with the HV dynamos, if you don't need *that* much power you can just run 1 or 2 of them.
If you want to use the more expensive Variant with the Higher Tier Materials, sure go ahead and use the 8 Small Boilers. If you want to use the Version that only consumes large amounts of low Tier Materials, go use the Multiblock, it is far more convenient anyways.