[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• 1) I never added an Iron Creosote Bucket, nor will I add ANY Vanilla Iron Buckets to the Game. Go bug the Railcraft or Immersive Engineering Devs.

2) Shredder Moon Turf, thats the easiest way and might not be listed in NEI when looking up Recipes for Dust, only when looking up usages of Moon Turf. ;)

3) Lithium Batteries are gonna happen again, don't worry.

4) The Solar Panels are the highest Tier I am going to let happen for now, 8 EU/t per Square Meter is fine. And yes other Power is still plannedTM

Boule is not a mined thing and shouldn't go to the Miners backpack. Same goes for the Plates and Solid Blocks.

How do you figure? You have to light 9 dense tungsten burners either way, it's just a question of whether they are all on one large boiler or 9 separate ones feeding 3 turbines and hv dynamos. That's not hard to set up compared to 1600 stainless steel, 324 magnalium, and 288 annealed copper for the multiblock boiler, turbine, and dynamo. And with the HV dynamos, if you don't need *that* much power you can just run 1 or 2 of them.

If you want to use the more expensive Variant with the Higher Tier Materials, sure go ahead and use the 8 Small Boilers. If you want to use the Version that only consumes large amounts of low Tier Materials, go use the Multiblock, it is far more convenient anyways.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• If you want to use the more expensive Variant with the Higher Tier Materials, sure go ahead and use the 8 Small Boilers. If you want to use the Version that only consumes large amounts of low Tier Materials, go use the Multiblock, it is far more convenient anyways.

I get the intent, just that 1600 stainless just seemed rather excessive, are you sure you didn't intend it to be like 400 and forgot that each wall takes 4 plates?

• Is there any way to empty a gas-filled Capsule-Cell-Container besides the canning machine? If not, I'd like to make a couple suggestions:

1. Hitting a placed CCC with a plunger should clear the fluid it stores, as it does with tanks.

2. Something similar to the nozzle, but with the opposite function (moves gases from a container to the machine it's attached to).

• I get the intent, just that 1600 stainless just seemed rather excessive, are you sure you didn't intend it to be like 400 and forgot that each wall takes 4 plates?

I intend for people to automate Stainless Steel, due to the excessive use of it in pretty much all Machines. Why do you think that this should be any different for something that happens to generate Power?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Update, Patreon Post will follow either later today or tomorrow https://gregtech.overminddl1.com/1.7.10/

GregTech Website

• Changelog For GT 6.07.15

Developer Api

• Made the Garbage Bin and Garbage Dump Storage accessible and also usable via API.

Additions

• Military Bumblebees that produce Combs that yield Bone Dust, they will not attack Players, but they can attack any Mob closeby, even Skeletons and Stuff that would be immune to normal Bumbles.

Fixes

• Harvestcraft Candle Crafting Recipes.
    • Not all Mortar Recipes were showing in NEI, when looking up Recipes outputting Dust.
    • Issues with the Global Garbage failing to save its Files.

Changes

• Global Trash (Ender Garbage Bin and Ender Garbage Dump)
      Using the Plunger to delete Fluids from a Tank will cause the Fluid to go into the Global Trash instead of being entirely voided. If a Mass Storage or Item Barrel with more than 512 Stacks inside it is broken, the previously voided surplus Stacks will now go into the Global Trash.
    • If you right click any Bibliocraft thing with a GT6 Item or Tool, it wont do any of the Items or Tools Right Click-Actions anymore.

Integrations

• Cooking for Blockheads has its Books now Shelvable. I cannot fully recommend that Mod though as it is exploitable (an Infinite Salt exploit, or removed Crafting Recipes still being there, for example) You must install this mod because the amount of exploits, and it's still a nice to have with Harvestcraft.
    • Better Records: URL and Multi Records are now Shelvable, and the normal URL Record is now actually visible in NEI, and craftable with other Mods Music Discs too, not just vanilla ones. Seems to be an interesting Mod, gonna List it in my Recommenders.
    • Erebus has Bumblehives generating in it now.
    • Twilight Forest has Bumble Hives generating in it now.
    • Atum has GT6 Ores and Desert Bumble Hives generating in it now.
    • Botania Livingwood and Dreamwood are now way more compatible and usable for GT6 Item and Fluid Barrels.
    • Betweenlands Mortar Recipes for Plants got taken over to the GT6 Mortar. GT6 Ores and Bumble Hives generate in that Dimension too now. Added Octine Crucible Set and Weedwood Barrels for both, Items and Fluids.

News Report

Also that green text is part where you must read, and for as the striked text that is either not mine or crossed out for reasons. Cheers to The Green Machine for the most exploitable ways. :P

As for DecoBlocks Classic news I am going to make some of the tools like ruby, sapphire, topaz, amethyst, jade, peridot, pearl, opal, and amber, not too overpowered but overpowered enough.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Greg, regarding this:

In the changelog Greg wrote:

[CHANGED] Global Trash (Ender Garbage Bin and Ender Garbage Dump) Using the Plunger to delete Fluids from a Tank will cause the Fluid to go into the Global Trash instead of being entirely voided. If a Mass Storage or Item Barrel with more than 512 Stacks inside it is broken, the previously voided surplus Stacks will now go into the Global Trash.

Two more things that perhaps should go into the global trash are:

gases sent through the pressure valve cover (when in venting mode, and not in transfer to tank mode) and

the CO2, water etc. outputs of fluid burning boxes that don't permit recovery of such (which is all fluid burning boxes right now).

• Greg, regarding this:

Two more things that perhaps should go into the global trash are:

gases sent through the pressure valve cover (when in venting mode, and not in transfer to tank mode) and

the CO2, water etc. outputs of fluid burning boxes that don't permit recovery of such (which is all fluid burning boxes right now).

Ah yeah Vent exhaust would be a good idea. The Burning Boes areeee I dont think so.

GregTech Website

• I intend for people to automate Stainless Steel, due to the excessive use of it in pretty much all Machines. Why do you think that this should be any different for something that happens to generate Power?

Because nothing else uses anywhere near that much of the stuff. The next largest thing is the distillation tower and that is only 248.

• Because nothing else uses anywhere near that much of the stuff. The next largest thing is the distillation tower and that is only 248.

What about Tanks? You kinda need multiple ones of those.

GregTech Website

• What about Tanks? You kinda need multiple ones of those.

So far I only have two steel/wood tanks for holding creosote and biomass. I use titanium drums to buffer methane and store the outputs from the distillation tower. Even stainless steel tanks only need 104 stainless steel so even several of those is nothing compared to the big dynamo setup.

Manganese seems to not be a problem since you can acid wash hemitite to get that, or scheelite or one or two other things. The main source of chromium for me so far has been sluice juice, or if I really need to I can centrifuge redstone/rubies.

• This is some ridiculously well-camouflaged Graphite ore...

Gray on Gray. Also you can clearly see the "indent" into the Bedrock that such ores are making, not to mention the Flowers and normal Ores around it.

GregTech Website

• And the Patreon Post for the Update is out too. https://www.patreon.com/posts/18898961

GregTech Website

• Yeah I just added those too.

GregTech Website

• So I built a dynamite production line hooked up to AE2. It consists of 6 mixers, 1 roasting oven, 1 squeezer, 1 fermenter, 1 distillery, 1 press, 1 centrifuge, and 1 lightning processor. Using 1 amp of HV, 1 amp of MV, and 11 amps of LV. LOL!

• I'm experiencing a very unusual problem with GT6 + Thaumcraft 4. Whenever I hold the Thaumometer and look at a scannable item/block, my FPS drops from a smooth 60 to less than 10. Trying to scan it drops the FPS to a slideshow.

Once I finish scanning the item, my FPS sometimes goes back to 60 (e.g. looking at Small Coal Ore), and sometimes it remains laggy (e.g. looking at Seawater or Sand). It's basically made Thaumcraft completely unplayable because scanning items drops the game to a slideshow.

I made an instance with literally nothing installed except latest GT6 and Thaumcraft 4.2.3.5, and it still happens: