[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• since they need the enderdragon egg to work, only one person can use them.

Well, you can always breed flowers into them and they will work for everyone (if you want to share them ofc.). It should be enough to breed couple of ender drones with forest princesses (high fertility) to get flower needing ender princess without even killing ender dragon.

• Good that I made my Dragon Egg Siphon working with an Egg ontop of it and not inside of it. And the Bees could generate on my Asteroids, but thats REALLY rare, because my Asteroids are small.

I've already found a huge asteroid. It was really big, but there wasn't any Ender Hive on it

• Ender hives are very rare, even large asteroids there is unlikely to be a hive on it. By default there are only a few ender hives in the whole game with default forestry.

Edit: Its also very easy to get multiple end bees, just breed the drones repeatedly with other princesses and you will have hundreds of end bees in no time.

• greg, when rocket science releases chrome, titanium, aluminium and tungsten ores are you add compatibility or nerf the spawn rates... because that will be OP!

• greg, when rocket science releases chrome, titanium, aluminium and tungsten ores are you add compatibility or nerf the spawn rates... because that will be OP!

If the mod author of rocket science uses the Forge Ore Dictionary, it will be OP. But I would love to get some easy chrome...

• I think it would be alright as long as it still has to use the blast furnace and its rarity is comparable to RP tungsten. even aluminum would be fine, as in real life it does rarely occur in its native form. (not nearly as often as in xycraft though)

• Are there any plans to add some uses to nickle right now it seems very useless?
    Any chance adding some more recipes to making Chrome? For chrome a process using lead, gold or iron might make sense since you can get chrome out of chromite FeCr2O4 or crocoite PbCrO4 which is often found near gold.
    Same goes for titanium maybe some more advanced machines to give new options in the production.
    Just a thought I had but what about adding something like a Large Hadron Collider into the game. Now this may step on a lot of toes, but what if you needed to use the Large Hadron Collider to access other worlds that mods like mystcraft adds. Since the worlds added can be very OP I think it should be harder to access them. The Collider should have other uses too.
    Any idea what to burn my iron on a got a ton of it and my limiting resource right now is iridium.

• Hello, I just registered here because i wondered if it would be much trouble to add diamond dust to a compressor recipe to get diamonds back from them.

i've been looking for a while now but my programming skills are limited to computercraft lvl :p
    grtz

• There is already an Implosion Compressor recipe for this very purpose.

Hello, I just registered here because i wondered if it would be much trouble to add diamond dust to a compressor recipe to get diamonds back from them.

i've been looking for a while now but my programming skills are limited to computercraft lvl :p
    grtz

• Hey fellows, I would like to ask any Itergalactical Nuclear Engineers out there to give me some hints or show me some designs for Nuclear Reactors. Automation not needed, just the designs or stuff like that would be cool. I'm looking forward to a massive EU production, but resources are not a problem (check the bottom (or almost the bottom) of my profile to understand. That's it. If anyone wants to help me, feel free to do so :D

• Hey greg, could you change the lightning rod so that the chance of a lightning strike is based on the y-level of the highest iron fence, instead of the length of the pole? it makes little sense to put a lighning rod base as low as you possibly can. There should be some small benefit to building one at a high altitude. considering the cost of the base, any resources put into the rod are negligible.

• Hey fellows, I would like to ask any Itergalactical Nuclear Engineers out there to give me some hints or show me some designs for Nuclear Reactors. Automation not needed, just the designs or stuff like that would be cool. I'm looking forward to a massive EU production, but resources are not a problem (check the bottom (or almost the bottom) of my profile to understand. That's it. If anyone wants to help me, feel free to do so :D

You should look here.

[Reactor Designs] The GregTech-Thread for Reactor Designs! (Please dont spam me like Rick, with tons of noobish Plans, PLEASE!!!)

• Guys, can anyone give me a link or description of Distillation tower, Vacuum freezer and Chemical reactor products recipes? For example i dont know how to make sulfuric acid, how to process BC oil using Distilation tower etc ... I'm kind new to this mod and cant find any info on varios wiki pages.

• Install NEI is the best way... Not Enough Items mod.

Guys, can anyone give me a link or description of Distillation tower, Vacuum freezer and Chemical reactor products recipes? For example i dont know how to make sulfuric acid, how to process BC oil using Distilation tower etc ... I'm kind new to this mod and cant find any info on varios wiki pages.

• Are there any plans to add some uses to nickle right now it seems very useless?
    Any chance adding some more recipes to making Chrome? For chrome a process using lead, gold or iron might make sense since you can get chrome out of chromite FeCr2O4 or crocoite PbCrO4 which is often found near gold.
    Same goes for titanium maybe some more advanced machines to give new options in the production.
    Just a thought I had but what about adding something like a Large Hadron Collider into the game. Now this may step on a lot of toes, but what if you needed to use the Large Hadron Collider to access other worlds that mods like mystcraft adds. Since the worlds added can be very OP I think it should be harder to access them. The Collider should have other uses too.
    Any idea what to burn my iron on a got a ton of it and my limiting resource right now is iridium.

*Cringe* I yelled at Calclaca for the same bullshit as you're spewing here. The LHC is still and always will be just a Particle Accelerator. A huge one, yes, designed for high energy physics research(looking for the Higgs Boson and other unsolved physics stuff). It's the biggest in the world. It is the highest energy one as well. Still just a particle accelerator.

That being said, I only somewhat agree with your post. New ways to obtain needed resources is always a good addition to the game, assuming they are balanced. A random chance when processing Iron Ore in a Rock Crusher would be good for chromite, same for crocolite. But titanium would be harder. Currently, one can only get titanium via bauxite. Well, actually, one can also get it from scrap boxes. You can get many types of GregTech resources with scrap boxes, actually. The Recycler still costs the same as well, just some dirt, a piece of glowstone dust, a compressor, and two refined iron.

So instead of throwing all your cobble and junk in trash systems, why not recycle it? Might get something you need.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• ExtraBees is Binnie, and the bees don't spawn on the asteroids probably because ExtraBees just hooks vanilla (Forge) worldgen to add the bees, it would need to extend GT worldgen to add them on the asteroids as well. Maybe GregTech already has an API call for this, I don't know.
    But they don't seem very useful, since if you have access to the Ender Bees, you can get all the Enderballs you need much quicker than waiting on bees. Maybe they breed to something else though.
    One possibility to consider, I believe you can create new Ender Bees with some effort through the various bee genetic machines added by that mod.

IIRC ender bee is part of vanilla forestry. The ender bees is pretty useful, because you can breed ender and glittering (gold) to get platinum bees.. :rolleyes:

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• Yeah that is why I was going the route of making the LHC the key to unlock mistcraft type stuff since it is research based proving the existence of alternative universes and other such discoveries. I dont think it would be a good idea anymore because it would basically be a massive change to unlocking the mod. Lol the LHC could be used to produce a wormhole that opens up a portal to dimension where there is iridium, chrome and titanium for days. Yeah it may not actually be a good idea or make a whole lot of sense but I just want some more high end items to work to.

I am not the biggest fan of using scrapboxes for resources but maybe it is a viable way to obtain them.

I have been trying to think of a way that would make sense and allow for teleportation from any location back to your base. The biggest appeal to other mods that have teleportation like the portal mod and mistcraft is that you are able to tele from any location in the world back. I like the fact that the teleporter has a cost, but that cost really limits what you can do with it. It is great for getting around between two fixed locations, but not great for exploring. What is needed is a way to have a portable teleporter that does not need to be set up and still has a cost. I was thinking of combining a lapotronic energy orb with a teleporter and a frequency transmitter to create a portable teleporter that can be charged and useable from anywhere with not need to setup. If im right than 10M Eu (from the orb) would allow for portable teleportation in a range of 5200 blocks. I think something along these line would be nice.

Edit: Im not really sure what happened when I posted this but this is the least derpy I could make it look.