[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Suggestion:

This suggestion is from a mod the included special clocks that changed time from slow, to fast(Sadly it did not jump the 1.3.0 fence). My suggestion is high-tech devise that only slows time (only avaliable in single player) extremely expensive (around the Planks of sirsengir expence) it's use is so you make less mistakes in time costly events, such as a rushing to an overheating reactor; creeper behind you; and adventure maps that want you to go slow. The mod also included a matrix clock (I do hope you know what i mean) that could help also.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• sure, but I have platin on mass so that is really a lol recipe and I want to disable them ;/

The top one uses 2 tungsten, 4 Iridium, 4 advanced Circuits and 2 lapotrons for 4 chips and the bottom uses 1 Platinum 1 Lapotron and 1 Advanced circuit for 1 Chip, so other then the iridium, the bottom one is more expensive.

• About laggy Factorization barrels: there is a mod which adds similar barrel system separately. And following the statements of mod author, they are more optimized.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…4276-147-the-barrels-mod/

Barrels are laggy? SINCE WHEN?

• Run a sample in a barrel heavy storage area, the renderers take up quite a lot of time.

Not laggy for me :P
    The only time i get any lag is when im on my 126 modded client and im in a Redwood forest with Fancy textures on :P

• Barrels are laggy? SINCE WHEN?

As mentioned:

factorization barrels are ugly as sin, dont display the item name, and it seems to be very poorly coded...if its not data lag/useage issues from them, its a full 5-7% of all processing (actual computer CPU processing) goes to my barrels alone in minecraft. Its horrible. I dont think these things could have been coded worse if he tried! It should take almost 0 processing when the barrels have items in them. All they should be doing is storing a simple number and waiting for future input/output requests from pipes. wtf are they doing over that??

The only time i get any lag is when im on my 126 modded client and im in a Redwood forest with Fancy textures on

Yeah, I have this one too.

• Simple Suggestion : allow the use of lead instead of copper for constructing nuclear reactor components. I suddenly wondered : why on earth does a nuclear reactor require insane amounts of copper? Shouldn't lead be used to shield from radiation?

Lead tends to pileup in most modpacks, since you can get it both from lead ore and from silver. It needs more uses.

• Simple Suggestion : allow the use of lead instead of copper for constructing nuclear reactor components. I suddenly wondered : why on earth does a nuclear reactor require insane amounts of copper? Shouldn't lead be used to shield from radiation?

Lead tends to pileup in most modpacks, since you can get it both from lead ore and from silver. It needs more uses.

This makes quite a bit of sense actually.
    Lead Plating could also be used in the hazmat suit :3

EDIT: OOOH! OOH! MULTIBLOCK NUKES!!! *Im totaly going to suggest that till someone implements it*

• EDIT: OOOH! OOH! MULTIBLOCK NUKES!!! *Im totaly going to suggest that till someone implements it*

Make yourself a 3x3x3 room out of any fancy looking block, place one ITNT in the center and some nukes adjacent, trigger the ITNT.
    BOOM!

• I don't know why, but visualy tube pipe is not connected to the chest, but redstone pipe is.
    Anyone have the same problem ? (Opti installed)

... and what about getting one item from digital chest ?

... and what will happen with items in quantum chest if there is 100k of cobblestone when those new chests have 32k capacity ?

• Code
    1. 2013-02-22 15:13:48 [INFO] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: naturalAluminum !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.
  • Code
    1. 2013-02-22 15:13:48 [INFO] [STDOUT] Thingy Name: naturalAluminum !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, it's just an Information.

That would be xycraft aluminium. It doesnt convert into Greg's aluminium for the fact that Aluminium ore is EVERYWHERE ARG

• Yay, now I can finally punch that Factorization mod back into the corner of minecraftforums he came from :D
    Btw, is the shift-right-click-to-get-single-item feature there? And can you add a client side config that putting everything in your inventory into a chest will require two clicks? (I am not that excited about 'running around and sorting stuff' since with my frame rate, I forgot about sprinting a long time ago ;( )

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Yay, now I can finally punch that Factorization mod back into the corner of minecraftforums he came from :D
    Btw, is the shift-right-click-to-get-single-item feature there? And can you add a client side config that putting everything in your inventory into a chest will require two clicks? (I am not that excited about 'running around and sorting stuff' since with my frame rate, I forgot about sprinting a long time ago ;( )

What about Wrath lamps? And Making slimeballs out of Cow juice and Cactus infused bonemeal? D:

• Greg, I dont know if you know the Deep Storage Units from MinefactoryReloaded, but could you make it like them, that all Items are saved in your chest, so If you break them und want to replace them, that you dont have to pick up 10000 stacks of items ;)?