[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Dammit, new quantum chest don't show their full inventory to logistics pipes anymore :pinch:

Also the block looks like advanced machine block...

• I don't know why, but visualy tube pipe is not connected to the chest, but redstone pipe is.
    Anyone have the same problem ? (Opti installed)

... and what about getting one item from digital chest ?

... and what will happen with items in quantum chest if there is 100k of cobblestone when those new chests have 32k capacity ?

Quantum Chests are now just another MetaID (so that I dont have to copy Code over to it). I limited their Storage to 2000000000 Items. Also even if you set lower Values in the Config (yep, thats possible for both Chests!), they will not loose any previously stored Items.

The Quantum Chest has just another MetaID another Texture, another Name and another Item Limit, everything else is identical to the Digital Chest.

And Redstone Tubes connect to everything, what can accept/emit Redstone Signals. All my Machines COULD do that by simply setting an internal Variable.

Yay, now I can finally punch that Factorization mod back into the corner of minecraftforums he came from :D

Lets see how many will follow, and how many prefer the Solar Powered Ore Grinding.

Btw, is the shift-right-click-to-get-single-item feature there? And can you add a client side config that putting everything in your inventory into a chest will require two clicks? (I am not that excited about 'running around and sorting stuff' since with my frame rate, I forgot about sprinting a long time ago ;( )

You mean Shift-Left-Click, not Shift-Right-Click. I forgot to add that. Will be added, as I use that Feature quite often too. Also you need to Single-Rightclick without any Item in your Hands to tranfer all Items into it.

What about Wrath lamps?

I will add Lasers somewhen. Their Ultra Low Voltage Edition will light up the Area.

Please use int instead of short.

I use Integer for the Digital Chests. I just limited it to 32768 (512 Stacks) per Default (you can configure it). If you really wanna store more, than upgrade them into Quantum Chests (Quantum Chest Recipe is slightly changed).

About the Connection Lag I complained:
    NO THE BARRELS WERENT THE PROBLEM!!! My Apologies, they are fine except for the obvious downsides.
    BrickedKeyboards Mining TURTLES WERE THE PROBLEM!!!
    In fact there are CC-Programs out there, which could SHUT DOWN SERVERS OR KICK PLAYERS FROM SERVERS NO MATTER IN WHICH DIMENSION THEY ARE!!! Computercraft synchronizes ALL GUIS OF ALL COMPUTERS TO ALL PLAYERS IN ALL DIMENSIONS, CAUSING MASSIVE CONNECTION LAG IF EASYLY OVERUSED!!! All you need to do is writing a Program, which updates the GUI, nothing else. I would consider that as a large Security leak from Computer Craft, dan200 must fix that, otherwise I will consider ComputerCraft as GRIEFING TOOL, AS IT ENABLES PLAYERS TO DAMAGE SERVERS DIRECTLY!!!

BrickedKeyboard downloaded a Program via pastebin, which needed just about 10 Turtles to get my Connection (500kBit/sec) to the limit. A few more and I would've been disconneted. He has rewritten the Program to cause less GUI-Updates, which made most things work normally.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• SpwnX Do you know Pahimars Nukeflowers? They are much better!

The Nukeflower is for Pussies.
    MULTIBLOCK NUKE FTW
    :3

• Suggestion for mod cross-over :
    Allow Mekanism Electrolytic Separator to input Hydrogen in centrifuges (like water), which can be centrifuged into Deuterium.

I think i just suggested the opposite to Calcavia on the Atomic Science page :P

• Why the Hell should somebody want MultiNukes?

Beucase normal Nukes (Even using Greg's more realistic Recipie) Are crappy :P
    100Kt NUKE HERE I COME!!!!

• I think i just suggested the opposite to Calcavia on the Atomic Science page :P

I suggested calclavia to make deuterium extractor require hydrogen (when mekanism is installed).
    Also suggested aidan to make electrolytic separators output hydrogen into tubes/pipes/ducts, which might be used into centrifuge or gas turbine.
    Don't say Mekanism electrolytic separator does not obey the laws of physics, as if you fix it, it gets completely useless atm.

• I suggested calclavia to make deuterium extractor require hydrogen (when mekanism is installed).
    Also suggested aidan to make electrolytic separators output hydrogen into tubes/pipes/ducts, which might be used into centrifuge or gas turbine.
    Don't say Mekanism electrolytic separator does not obey the laws of physics, as if you fix it, it gets completely useless atm.

Err me gawd Dirt blocks float hax dis no realistic!!!

• V2.79e:
    Added Shift-Left-Click to Digital and Quantum Chests.
    fixed the QChest Recipe.

Oh and NO MULTIBLOCK NUKES.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Sirus, here's your answer.
    Nope, Chuck Testa trololololo

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Hello sir,

I am Arsleust, a french mincrafter.
    Maybe you've heard about Feed The Patrick. They are famous french youtubers who realeased a modpack without permissions, so they were quickly asked to stop relasing it (by Feed the Beast's admin).

Now it is really famous in france, and more since they did a buzz, and since they've invited nocxx.

Lot of people are asking a similar modpack, because it contains lot of mods that aren't included in modpacks.

So I ask you, may I be allowed to use your mod in a modpack ?
    Of course i'll give credits, and I won't earn nothing (no adly or stuff).

Thanks,
    Arsleust.

• Yes, you can.

See people? Its not that hard to just ask (if the Modpack redistribution policies have been read to make sure, that one doesnt even have to ask)

GregTech Website

• Lets see how many will follow, and how many prefer the Solar Powered Ore Grinding.

Not sure how useful that is since nowadays we have Industrial Grinders and whatnot.

You mean Shift-Left-Click, not Shift-Right-Click.

Whoops, my bad. English isn't my first language :S

Also you need to Single-Rightclick without any Item in your Hands to tranfer all Items into it.

Oh, thats how it works. I thought it was exactly as if you would double-click the Barrel. In that case, awesome!

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Greg, the digital chests are nice, but I have a bit of a grievance

With the old quantum chest, a logistics pipe system would be able to recognize all of the items in the inventory
    With the new digital chest, the logistics pipe only recognizes up to one stack, and then thinks the inventory is full and there is no more items in the inventory (when there is more that on stack)

By the way, for both the old and the new, the chest is connected to the logistic system via a chassis mark 2 with a provider module (unchanged), and an item sink module (with sand targeted, not default rout)

If you re-implemented the gui for the quantum chest, I believe that it would fix the problem

• V2.79e:
    Added Shift-Left-Click to Digital and Quantum Chests.
    fixed the QChest Recipe.

Oh and NO MULTIBLOCK NUKES.

:(
    Hmmm...No Multiblock Nukes...? what about..... NUKE MULTIBLOCKS?
    HEEEEYOOOOO!!!!!!!
    justjokingdontbanmeplz