[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• Hi Greg, about the upgrade, how do you find out the list of installed upgrades of a machine?

Tooltip when you wrenched it.

That Error cant happen at all. It's impossible to happen, that File doesnt even have any connection to the MJ-Variant of my BaseMetaTileEntity.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Is the 2.90d in the OP just called "282c" in the dropbox link or is it derping for me.
    I also accept "you are a derp" as an answer.

• Is the 2.90d in the OP just called "282c" in the dropbox link or is it derping for me.

you are a derp

2.82c is the latest stable Version, which doesnt break everything.

SpwnX : Could you tell me if you still have your Cape in the newest Version? I need to test something Capelist related, so I removed you from the hardcoded List (the Dropbox List still contains you).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

2.90d download file is at the "Highly incompatible and latest Beta Version"..

• 2.90d download file is at the "Highly incompatible and latest Beta Version"..

OOOOH THAT MAKES SENSE
    I ignored that.
    Also didnt see it.

• Btw, any chance we can get a legit debug scanner in game? and possibly add the overclocker upgrade list in there as well?

That would be nice, as i like the scanner reading properties, not its infinite energy.
    Recipe could be EU-reader + some bunch of circuits.

• V2.90c:
    Fixed not working without BC-API. Java Classloaders do crap sometimes...

GregTech Website

• Is the new fusionreactor going to be harder or easier to make? Also will it still give 100000eu/t?

The old fusion reactor doesn't give 100000eu/t.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Greg, I think you may have gotten the tiers for the heating coils mixed up. the kanthal heating coil costs half as much chrome as the nichrome, yet is a hgher tier.

also, a dupe bug: a single watermill can be converted back into a generator in the assembly machine. it should be 2 watermills.

@above: I'm not sure, I have checked a bunch of things and have not seen any changes

• So what's the "ton of recipes messed with"? I won't install the latest version until it's stable, I'm just curious what the nature of the changes were.

What I found so far: Uranium, Thorium and Plutonium are glowing :D, and thanks for adding the piston recipes back.

Btw, was it intended that industrial centrifuge not upgradable?

And let's say I install one transformer upgrade to an Industrial Electrolyzer, will this ind. electrolyzer need continuous 512 eu/t to run?, or does it only increase the maximum eu/p to it?

The post was edited 4 times, last by noskk ().

• What I found so far: Uranium, Thorium and Plutonium are glowing :D, and thanks for adding the piston recipes back.

Btw, was it intended that industrial centrifuge not upgradable?

And let's say I install one transformer upgrade to an Industrial Electrolyzer, will this ind. electrolyzer need continuous 512 eu/t to run?, or does it only increase the maximum eu/p to it?

I guess it will just increase maximum EU/p, as it wouldnt make sense to increase EU/t usage if it doesnt increase speed.

• I guess it will just increase maximum EU/p, as it wouldnt make sense to increase EU/t usage if it doesnt increase speed.

EDITED, since I misunderstood the requirement..

Okay it seems so, and after some explosions in my creative world, I found out that for bauxite processing (originally 128 eu/p), the eu/t increase from 128 to 512 to 2048 for 0,1 and 2 overclocker upgrades.

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• I was just guessing, lol. I was one zero off. (I think)

No, you are totally incorrect. Old fusion reactor emits 32768 EU/t in 1 000 000 EU/p.

@Debug Scanner, I guess not, it also functions like Golden Orb. Accidentally found that and am using it to my advantage in my creative test world. :D

• But how fast are they with 4 overclockers?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.