[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• After recording the Spotlight i realise that there REALLY needs to be a Higher tier Storage Device, srslybro.
    Like 100 Billion EU.
    Noaw :3

• Q-tank + Plasma cells :D
    By the way, 13 people browsing the thread ... sneaky Sinnaj lol:
    Codification, CrazyCrafter, jonch, KammerSc, mataka, Phrost, Pwnie2012, Sinnaj63 (Invisible), Sleeeper, stardustrider, Uu matter 37, vvenaya, walkerjonny

how u detect ;o

• The wind told me :D

xD Thank you for that idea though, good way of storing power. Toobad only MFSU's output redstone if full, stupid AESU :S

• Greg, why didn't you answer me?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• A normal Person has only two ways of causing that, 1st being offline causing you to have the Name "Player", 2nd being online having the Name you logged in. The IDSU knows its owner, but doent change its ID-Sequence when it changes the Owner. See it as Feature as you can run 2 seperate IDSU-Networks on your Client.

If anyone is now worried about not getting access to Machines, then I have to say, don't worry, my Machines check if you are either their real Owner or "Player" to grant access and if the owner is "Player" then they grant access to everyone.

The wind told me

Only Friends can see Sinnaj63's Online Status. I can see him too and I already talked to him about it a week ago.

Edit: Before I forget, I nerfed the Matter Fabricator. Now you need one Matterfab every 8192EU/t as I limited it's speed (unless the regular Massfab is enabled).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• After recording the Spotlight i realise that there REALLY needs to be a Higher tier Storage Device, srslybro.
    Like 100 Billion EU.
    Noaw :3

what is your youtube channek=! i wanna see the spotlight!

• @bovebove it's not GT related you probably misinstalled your FTB client or something. Also stop saying MineCraft you don't capitalize the C.

Also, in the fusor, when are all the lights supposed to turn yellow? I have a pretty legitimate setup and they are all still grey.

I do not have any modpack installed, just a bunch of different mods.

I unpatched Minecraft for testing purposes and created a new world with plain vanilla Minecraft.
    This is the Player related login information:

After that I closed Minecraft, started it again and loaded the newly created world again.
    This is the Player related login information:

I repeated this a second time.

This is the Player related login information for the second time:

This happens with plain Minecraft, too as you can see.
    And yes, I can access the most of my equipment even with my modded Minecraft. For example, chests are no problem.
    But accessing the IDSUs is one...

• Your Minecraft seems broken. It shouldnt add Numbers to the Playername, and it doesnt do that for me.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Hi GregoriusT,

Thank you for your fast response!
    That clears some things up.
    But unfortunately I'm not able to access the formerly created IDSUs with right click on them, mabe for loading a energy crystal, or to add another IDSU to that network. Therefore that "feature" has some great drawbacks possibly...
    Is there a command or something else that I can use to regain access to them?

• I ran a search before posting this.

Is the greg tech mod interfering with the multi-farm system in Forestry? I posted a video this morning showing a issue with the farm not starting and one of the comments suggested that Greg Tech may be interfering with the operation of the multi-farm. Here is the video of what is going on with my farm.

http://youtu.be/aPytfiIDtGU

• what is your youtube channek=! i wanna see the spotlight!

I will post it here like the previous one when its done, im not gonna promote my channel :P
    [spoiler=If you want the previous spotlight]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhJzAlkl8Tc
    [/spoiler]

• Your Minecraft seems broken. It shouldnt add Numbers to the Playername, and it doesnt do that for me.

Interesting, becaue I made those tests with a plain vanilla Minecraft 1.4.7...

Maybe, my startup script has some errors...
    I'll check that asap.

• Testing currently shows that AE automation is much, much easier than RP2, but much much more graphical lag. I was getting 15-20 fps with RP2, getting 6 with AE.

As for power use, only about 200EU/t more.

Edit: going to update AE and see if those performance tweaks help.
    Edit 2: Did not help, now trying to see if i can change any AE configs to fix it, also updating GT.
    Edit 3: disabling cable rendering had no noticable effect on fps (actually decreased to 5, though may have been the centrifuge or fusion reactor update)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Thutmose ().

• I ran a search before posting this.

Is the greg tech mod interfering with the multi-farm system in Forestry? I posted a video this morning showing a issue with the farm not starting and one of the comments suggested that Greg Tech may be interfering with the operation of the multi-farm. Here is the video of what is going on with my farm.

http://youtu.be/aPytfiIDtGU

I dont change anything of Forestry itself. All your arguments are invalid without having to look at them.

V2.90h:
    Nerfed the Matter Fabricator to a maximum of 8192EU/t instead of 1000000, unless the regular Massfab is enabled.
    Fixed the Energy Bar in the Fusion Reactor.
    Made the Centrifuge a MetaTileEntity.

GregTech Website

• Now that we may need more than one matterfab (and bigger automation setups), how about adding the Conveyor module to it?
    So we can auto-output UUM without translocators, allowing better and more compact setups.

• Now that we may need more than one matterfab (and bigger automation setups), how about adding the Conveyor module to it?
    So we can auto-output UUM without translocators, allowing better and more compact setups.

I really need to figure out how to use the GT Automation stuff :P