[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• I find that disabling the infinite water quirk and aqueous accumulaors is a satisfactory change. this leaves you with raintanks and the railcraft water tank, which are large, expensive, and slow, but allow you to still get renewable water reasonably easily. as far as centrifuging water goes, you would delete the water afterwards. not exactly realistic, but that is how greg handles dust centrifuging too. anyway, doesn't this belong in the new suggestions thread?

• I believe the latest one has a problem with electrolyzer UI making them nearly unusable but has overclockable centrifuges. The version before that has working electrolyzer but not OC-able centrifuges. So what version do you want? The H-one is in OP.

• But no OCable centrifuges ;..;

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Greg: Wanted to be sure you saw this, if plutonium had a theoretically possible efficiency of 14 it would produce 560 EU/t (1 quad surrounded by 4 reflectors) it does not, it produces 440 in the computer cube. It doesn't appear that the internal pulses for dual and quad cells work. (a 2x2 single cell is 200 EU/t, a quad cell is 120 EU/t)

• Saw the fusion reactor computer in game. I screamed and thought I was in a nightmare. Went to my PC and checked out the fusion reactor computer. I screamed even louder and it was a lot worse then my nightmare.

Clearly I approve ;)

I need your help :) Slowly starting to make my mod list up for 1.5.1. Was wanting to get your suggestions on mods I should consider checking out maybe a small why. Also maybe mods I should remove and maybe a small why. Or just let me know certain things that might unbalance the game to keep away!

http://godcraft.com/wiki/kanes-ssp-series/

I have not touched any UE mods yet and I kind of want to but hear there might be some severe balance issues with GT.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Greg: Wanted to be sure you saw this, if plutonium had a theoretically possible efficiency of 14 it would produce 560 EU/t (1 quad surrounded by 4 reflectors) it does not, it produces 440 in the computer cube. It doesn't appear that the internal pulses for dual and quad cells work. (a 2x2 single cell is 200 EU/t, a quad cell is 120 EU/t)

the neutron reflectors don't reflect both pulses, only one. you would need to sorround it with regular plutonium cells to get maximum efficiency, though those plutonium cells would then be less efficient.

• I tend to find that UE mods tend to work well with each other, but not with other tech mods. Though, they are getting better in that respect. some of them do quite well, such as MFFS or MMPS. The only situation I can imagine using them is with an IC2 power net, since I don't need yet another power system (the main reason I don't use factorization machines)

• Let me get this straight.. You're using immibis microblocks, rp2 microblocks and GT microblocks?

RP is being removed. Forgot to take it off the list since there will be no 1.5 of it anyways. Is GT Micro blocks in the game yet? And is he going full out or just machines? Also will his work on IC/TE/BC stuff?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• the neutron reflectors don't reflect both pulses, only one. you would need to sorround it with regular plutonium cells to get maximum efficiency, though those plutonium cells would then be less efficient.

Nope, its the opposite, the reflectors reflect both pulses, but the base EU from the quad cell didn't go up as Greg describes.

• RP is being removed. Forgot to take it off the list since there will be no 1.5 of it anyways. Is GT Micro blocks in the game yet? And is he going full out or just machines? Also will his work on IC/TE/BC stuff?

My Plates can only be attached to my Machines, and I sent immibis a PM on how to attach his Covers to my Machines, as I have a very simple API for that, where you only have to determine the ItemStack and the representative Icon.

Currently (indev) every Plate of GregTech you can make, except Magnalium and Silicon, can be attached to my Machines, by just rightclicking with it on the Machine. But then you need a Crowbar (I will make RC's Crowbar compatible) to remove it.

I would also suggest the BetterStorage Mod, just because these Storages look awesome. Who doesnt want a Storage full of Crates?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)