[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• So just shutting my brain down almost 9am wtf I need sleep....

Here is a list of ores in the main world minus vanilla:
    Apatite
    Copper
    Tin
    Galena
    Bauxite
    Certus Quartz
    Ruby
    Sapphire
    Iridium

Things like silver, lead, ferrous ore are disable as I was told their consider cheap with GT? Not sure if this is true or not and should be off for normal balance usage.

One bug Uranium did not show up. I have Atomic Science enabled but remove their version of Uranium.. Gotta gut everything tomorrow and see if it's Atomic breaking IC generation or that IC has a bug right now.

my current updated mod list let me know if I derped up with my ores.
    http://godcraft.com/wiki/kanes-ssp-series/

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Certus Quartz

Certus Quartz?

AE or XY?
    And i personally think Ferrous is kinda needed early on for GT, although its way to common.

• TE Has non-Default recipies? :O
    Also, the SC Carts do alot but also need either constant maintaining or some crazy complicated machine to full automate it.

It seems like it does have non-default recipes ^^
    And SC treefarm doesn't need complicated machine to automate. Just a powered furnace to cook some coal, cargo manager, and a bunch of pipes.

IIRC, non-forestry sapling will produce lesser biomass at later version of forestry.. so SC is fine at future version, and for the log can you manipulate the tree gene to get 3x3x3 oak trees with forestry?

They might produce lesser biomass, but they do produce enough logs to run a pair of big boilers of planks

Cutiemark crusaders - engineers, Yay!
    Blown up: Industrial Blast Furnace, Industrial Wiremill, Singularity compressor, Extractor.

• Does pulverizer create coal dust now?
    [edit]
    Just checked and indeed it does. I don't remember it doing so in 1.4. Thought there were things that macerator could do that pulverizer couldn't.
    [/edit]

That quartz is from AE. I haven't seen any versions of XY for 1.5 yet.

All that you need for fully automated SC farm is cargo manager and a way to pull stuff out of it into your storage. They are insanely easy to set up really. Kind of sad that they are as OP as I like their mechanics more than forestry autofarms.

Kane, from where would you get platinum? There are some recipes requiring it. Default source for it for me has generally been ferrous ore. Obviously you can also get it from silk-touched iridium ore, sheldonite and UU. Do you consider that as enough?

Also, I just finished sticking together beginnings of my 1.5.1 mods. I got almost everything to work except galacticraft as it was complaining about something missing in UE base classes. If you manage to get it running I wouldn't mind knowing what versions of these two mods you used exactly. And now to reserve big part of the weekend to work out the configs to be not-awful :D

• You get a TON of Iridium from sheldonite, i managed to get a stack of the ore in an hour of Flying around the end in my jetpack. 63 Plat Dust gets you 7 Iridium and if you use Murcury with the ore in an iGrinder you get alot more.

• Yeah, the crash occurred while loading ThaumicBees, but it looks like it happened when a listener from GregTech is called by Forge. I would think at the very least, even if something was wrong with ThaumicBees, GregTech would be smart enough to just ignore it and not exacerbate the situation if that was the case. I guess I should add, too, that with the spartan setup I have (just those two mods, IC2, Thaumcraft and Forestry), everything works if I take out either ThaumicBees or GregTech, they just don't want to cooperate with each other.

My Handler is indeed smart enough to complain about other Mods faults. And that Error which is caused by Thaumic Bees is impossible to happen, as I check if it even contains a Stack and a Event Name, and that fail happens in the middle of the Forcicium registration, yes its in the middle of the Forcicium Item Registration...

I don't know what happened, but that can't be my fault.

And for the Redstone Timer: You will be able to control most of my Machines via Redstone, including Translocators, as long as you put a special Cover on the side you wish to control it with Redstone.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• You get a TON of Iridium from sheldonite, i managed to get a stack of the ore in an hour of Flying around the end in my jetpack

True, you can get a whole lot of it from the End but to me personally it would be a bit nicer to have a way of getting platinum from the overworld as well. Ferrous ore is tad bit too common, yes, but that's a different problem :)

• My Handler is indeed smart enough to complain about other Mods faults. And that Error which is caused by Thaumic Bees is impossible to happen, as I check if it even contains a Stack and a Event Name, and that fail happens in the middle of the Forcicium registration, yes its in the middle of the Forcicium Item Registration...

I don't know what happened, but that can't be my fault.

Alright thanks, I'll trot this over to the ThaumicBees thread then unless you have any idea where else to look or any information I could provide him in the bug report that might be helpful.

e: Though I am a bit confused, I don't have MFFS installed so I'm not sure why it would be registering Forcicium.

• Is there a GT Automation machine that will Pull out of Multiple Inventories and Sort them into others? Like CB's Modjam mod but Techy :P

• True, you can get a whole lot of it from the End but to me personally it would be a bit nicer to have a way of getting platinum from the overworld as well. Ferrous ore is tad bit too common, yes, but that's a different problem :)

The great thing about TE ore generation is that it is highly configurable. If you want less Ferrous ore in your world, you can change how common and how big ore clusters are.

• RichardG formerly requested a cheaper (ITNT wise) GenerikB Brand Implosion Compressor just for GenerikB and his Emeralds. Well, I have to deny that Suggestion, because I will add a Crop, which drops Emeralds and its Dusts, which is already named after something GenerikB says very often (and ofcourse discovered by GenerikB).

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• In 2.90h crop harvester require only diamond sawblade. Did you fixed it in 3.0?

How shall I understand that?

GregTech Website

• Sorry, i'm wrong. Crop Harvestor require Diamond Sawblade, not a Diamond Grinder. I'm currently don't have diamonds but have many of Tungsten. Can you add Tungsten version of Sawblade (like Wolframium Grinder)?

• A more advanced inventory manager?

How in the fuck can the inventory manager get more advanced than it already is?

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• How in the fuck can the inventory manager get more advanced than it already is?

Hmm, more filter slots (current one is 3), more inventory (current is 3), slot number (like advanced buffer/regulator) instead of slot direction (EWSNBT), inverted filter, 5 faces instead of 4 faces..

• RichardG formerly requested a cheaper (ITNT wise) GenerikB Brand Implosion Compressor just for GenerikB and his Emeralds. Well, I have to deny that Suggestion, because I will add a Crop, which drops Emeralds and its Dusts, which is already named after something GenerikB says very often (and ofcourse discovered by GenerikB).

IT'S A COMPLOSION IMPRESSOR!

• Sorry, i'm wrong. Crop Harvestor require Diamond Sawblade, not a Diamond Grinder. I'm currently don't have diamonds but have many of Tungsten. Can you add Tungsten version of Sawblade (like Wolframium Grinder)?

About Crop harvestor, why it only harvests the crop in front if it (1x1) if it uses a item clearer (3x3) ?
    Balance reasons?
    If it were buffed to 3x3, it would be nice and would induce people using IC² crops alongside GT automation rather than forestry or anything else.