[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• outputting Items (Conveyor)

So I can just slap that son of a bitch to any machine and it will output items to that side? Cool :)

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• greg, will you join us tonight when we nuke the cubcraft spawn?

• greg, will you join us tonight when we nuke the cubcraft spawn?

I will. I had a ton of Redmatter bombs but i died in a Redmatter bomb.
    IE City 63.

If Cub gives me the items i can make a Proper large multiblock nuke.

• I will. I had a ton of Redmatter bombs but i died in a Redmatter bomb.
    IE City 63.

If Cub gives me the items i can make a Proper large multiblock nuke.

first: wil you also join teamspeak?
    second: We all will get creative

• @Greg I changed my mod to use reflection instead of your API, but I relied upon ICapsuleCellContainer so people would have an incentive to use GT electric crafting tables, how would you suggest still using that interface without including API files?

EDIT: Nevermind.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrafterOfMines57 ().

• I have some things to say.

First off,before i used gregtech,I thought it was nothing but a mod that nerfed everything,and ripped off others mods like redpower with its sorting ways.\
    For the last few months i've been on a server and we switched to gregtech a few months ago and i thought it was going to be complete hell,but it's been the most fun iv'e had on minecraft in a long time with the ultimate pack,it actualy balances alot of things,and adds alot of end game things and i'm almost never bored.And theirs still much i need to complete.
    I would liketo say that I was wrong,and with redpower probable not being updated to 1.5 The gregtech sorting method might become very useful to alot of more people.
    Thank you for the great mod.

:whistling: + :Reactor: = :Nuke TNT:

• I have some things to say.

First off,before i used gregtech,I thought it was nothing but a mod that nerfed everything,and ripped off others mods like redpower with its sorting ways.\
    For the last few months i've been on a server and we switched to gregtech a few months ago and i thought it was going to be complete hell,but it's been the most fun iv'e had on minecraft in a long time with the ultimate pack,it actualy balances alot of things,and adds alot of end game things and i'm almost never bored.And theirs still much i need to complete.
    I would liketo say that I was wrong,and with redpower probable not being updated to 1.5 The gregtech sorting method might become very useful to alot of more people.
    Thank you for the great mod.

Like many of GT users, you thought at first you would hate it ... but now there you are, even more powerful, and fully forgiven! ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I will say sometimes i think the matterfab takes too much energy,but the mass fab took way too little,i mean you could run it off of 4 geothermal generators with scrap no problem,the matterfab forces you to go hard,Ive 8 stacks of advanced solars,and im working on 4 nuclear reactors for my matterfab atm.

:whistling: + :Reactor: = :Nuke TNT:

• Same here

I guess its down while the others play whatever they are playing (Something with lots of tanks apparently)