[GregTech-6][1.7.10][Website][Patreon] Info, Support and Suggestions

• wait... greg is german? yay we share the same nationality!

What! Greg isnt German, he is Gregorian, duh ^^

• No, because I'm living inside the Gregorius Empire, what happens to have an embassy in Germany, that's why.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• No, because I'm living inside the Gregorius Empire, what happens to have an embassy in Germany, that's why.

i also want an embassy :( :D
    do you have open days (tag der offenen tür xd)?

Gregoria isnt its own Country? Dude, you need to catch up.
    Sirisia has been its own since like 2001.

• AFAIK Sirisia is part of Pwntown for almost 4 years now!

• AFAIK Sirisia is part of Pwntown for almost 4 years now!

You mean that place i Bombed with Antimatter back in 2000?

• It is its own Country, however its not on one of the Continents. It's located in the Atlantik Ocean and also ready to nuke North Korea away if it doesnt behave.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• It is its own Country, however its not on one of the Continents. It's located in the Atlantik Ocean and also ready to nuke North Korea away if it doesnt behave.

first you have to evacuate the poor civilians :D or develop a bomb to only kill kim and his officiers :D

Oh i see, and Germany Owns the surrounding Waters?
    Also, you really should sign the easily exploitable Geneva Convention rules if you want to mass Trade with other countries, Radiation would go from your nukes into South Korea and kill alot of cool stuff D:
    PS. Antimatter, Zeropoint, Orbital lasers and Orbital Density Cannons arent banned... yet...

• Oh i see, and Germany Owns the surrounding Waters?
    Also, you really should sign the easily exploitable Geneva Convention rules if you want to mass Trade with other countries, Radiation would go from your nukes into South Korea and kill alot of cool stuff D:
    PS. Antimatter, Zeropoint, Orbital lasers and Orbital Density Cannons arent banned... yet...

dont forget the LowOrbitIonCannon (LOIC DDoS REFERENCE :D)

• Not even the USA did sign that convention, and they are the third largest economic Force, right after Germany and Japan.

And do not forget the Low-Orbit-Ion-Mega-Facepalm-Cannon.

GregTech Website

• Not even the USA did sign that convention, and they are the third largest economic Force, right after Germany and Japan.

And do not forget the Low-Orbit-Ion-Mega-Facepalm-Cannon.

They have actually.

• If they do, then they don't give a shit about it.

GregTech Website

• If they do, then they don't give a shit about it.

They have Signed it but not Ratified it, although Obama does want to.
    "In his speech in Prague on 5 April 2009, he announced that “To achieve a global ban on nuclear testing, my administration will immediately and aggressively pursue U.S. ratification of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty. After more than five decades of talks, it is time for the testing of nuclear weapons to finally be banned."

• or develop a bomb to only kill kim and his officiers

Who is His...?

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• kim

@bove no, I only wanted to crack this one so bad

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.